Please post the plan you did to get to 50k in crypto!

Please post the plan you did to get to 50k in crypto!

I formed a basic plan and have like 7k in it now.
Started with 5500 like 2 weeks ago.

bought 3 bitcoin at 1000

pretty easy plan :^)

I started with $500 two weeks ago and have 7k now, you're really bad at this.

Nice luck.
Why did you feel it was going up when it lingered at 1k for so long?

>Research a coin thoroughly
>Get to know the community, stay active.
>Don't fall for stupid shilled garbage.
>Hlod

>I started with $500 two weeks ago and have 7k now, you're really bad at this.
I was generalizing. If you want details. My 1500 deposit cleared on the 11th and a 4000 deposit cleared on the 19th.

Explain your 1300% ROY in two weeks, implying you're not larping.

Bought ETH at $45 back in April. That and POSW/RLC did most of the work to hit 50k. Trying to get from 600k to 1M now.

They probably got lucky on a shit coin and are exaggerating gains. In any case I don't gamble. I want plans. Risk is fine, but not total luck.

That is a big gap between 50k and 600k. Please explain.

I Got really lucky with a bunch of different moons including cardano, I also made $1000 with that BitcoinCash spike last night.

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

>I also made $1000 with that BitcoinCash spike last night.

That certainly was fun. That is how I turned my 1500 into 2000.

Was a spectator last Spring when biz was shilling ETH at $20. I specifically remembering asking what I should do with my 20k and multiple people said spend it all on ETH, but I thought that was super high risk and retarded. A few months later when it mooned and I therefore realized biz was onto something I came back and looked for what they were shilling and encountered the LINK ICO which I researched thoroughly and got in. Also bought ETH and BTC during the summer. Overall approximately tripled my 18k investment. Now I want to 10x from here in 2018.

I feel like I could have done a lot better actually. I played it safe and kept a big portion in ETH and BTC, but also jumped from coin to coin. Some big boosts to my portfolio were buying Antshares around $3 and a ton of presale LINK. Other stuff like STRAT, DGB, and WAVES gave me good gains too.

Bought 50 eth at $12 and HODL

I took 50k $ and invested it in cryptos lmao

i need 3 10x coins to get to 500million dollars should be easy right?

>Overall approximately tripled my 18k investment.
Nice. You started with 18k, which is more than most, but still great gains.

>I feel like I could have done a lot better actually.
This is good stuff right here. Human nature and all that. Can't get around it. You will always feel you could do better.

Yes, buy and hold is always good in this market. Harder now that bitcoin is flatlining on a lot of days.

So you are starting with a half million?
Explain.

I put in about 6,000 of my own money. I then maxed out both my credit cards for 5K and 10K respectively. I then took out a personal loan of 10K so I was in total approximately 31000 deep at this point. My first trade I went up to 40000 I then blew it all over the course of approximately 1 month and was down to $10,000 in my lowest point. That was at the start of December I am now at approximately $26,000 or about one and a half Bitcoins. It's somewhere around there I don't have a a fully recent update but binance has half and bittrex has half. As a side note

OPI fully endorsed logging all of your trades what price point you got in invovled Satoshi, dollars and even etherium fractions. And at what price point you got out and your percentage gain percentage loss as well as the dates for both very very very useful

>Please post the plan you did to get to 50k in crypto
Bought 50k worth of crypto

Shouldn't you be asking how to get 10x (or however much) gains?

Best way is to find coins undervalued relative to other coins (in particular ones it is competing against) and just wait until it moons.

Community, the team and the concept are the three things you want to look at... and by team I don't just mean credentials, but their communication with the public, their goals and how they plan to achieve it. Remember a lot of the successful companies that came out of the internet boom were started by people with no major credentials.

Recently I've been making a lot off Aeternity and Cloakcoin, noticing both are undervalued (especially cloak) and neither are even discussed here

Next is buying a ton in tokens that have real world utility. My personal favorites are ODN and Sia

>OPI fully endorsed logging all of your trades what price point you got in invovled Satoshi, dollars and even etherium fractions. And at what price point you got out and your percentage gain percentage loss as well as the dates for both very very very use

Old hat for me. I do it automatically for all my stock trades, so I just applied that to this.

Lot of risk you took on there. So you are 5k in the hole now?

>Shouldn't you be asking how to get 10x (or however much) gains?
No, you should never ask that.

Thanks, but I'm not really interested in recommendations, but the plan that gets you to where you are going.

5k to 60k here.

You just keep trading.

Will start buying some houses in a couple of weeks.

Started with 4k two weeks ago. Now at 33k. Plan is to never sell at a loss and get in before pumps on red candles.

If I were to abstract it out, it's buy low sell high. In essence find shit coins that have real world utility and will be worth something when normie money catches on to that utility.

how do you buy houses with 60k?

>You just keep trading.
I hear that brother. I half some stock in chipotle I was going to move into crypto, but it got hit hard with a food scare, so there goes that plan. I'm still in the green on the trade, but so annoying.

>Started with 4k two weeks ago. Now at 33k
Have to give more details, please!

>buy low sell high
Hey, finally someone that gets that one right! Shit coins are a little too risky for me right now. Maybe when I get some more capital I'll put small amounts in alts.

SOME houses? With 60k? Where are you doing this?

Obviously my demented friends they mean after "a couple of weeks" of more gains.

>put $3500 into Ark
>keep holding no matter what
>$43k right now

so idk, buy ark?

bought 100 dollars worth of eth at 15 dollars. forgot about it. checked price one day and it was 45 dollars. immediately sold. Started researching cryptocurrencies and actually educating myself.

Hit 0x ICO, LINK ICO, and a few other moves with varying success. total $ i put in was around 1k, I've cashed out around 20k and have approx 30k in crypto off that initial investment.

My biggest advice: don't daytrade. don't FOMO. You're not going to be on every moon mission and that's okay, especially this past week. Shit has been wild.

Learn how to identify solid projects with potential vs. actual scams. small hint to get you started: stay far away from anything hyperfocused on a single industry. Gaming, travel, tickets, etc.

best of biz. thank you.

Making 10k (20%) a day at the moment.

Will get higher and higher the more capital I have in.

Do the math. 7 days from now is $215k if earning 20% per day on my stack.

Two weeks from now its over $700k.

In this market that's conservative.

Not technically speaking I withdrew approximately 3600 to pay for a Palm Beach subscription which set me back when my portfolio size was approximately 12K 13k somewhere in there. I actually have about $130,000 that I don't have access to for about two or three more months. So I wanted access to an increased amount of capital but also a smaller amount to play with to blow up because while I knew I didn't know what I was doing I didn't know what kind of mistakes I would make. So I wanted an amount large enough to hurt when I fucked up but not too large as to be unrecoverable when I figured out what the fuck to do. So far it's turned out well and I expect to be at 40000 or more towards the end of the year though counting chickens is bad news

I bought my first in dec 2016 for sub 1k but only 0.3 BTC because Im a wage cuck...
I had been wanting to buy for years and finally pulled the trigger. Everyone I know told me it was which made it even harder to buy.

>stay far away from anything hyperfocused on a single industry. Gaming, travel, tickets, etc.
I'll keep this in mind. Thank you.

>(20%) a day at the moment.
That is not sustainable at all, even here in crypto. You would rule the world in a year!

>Palm Beach subscription
What?

>Everyone I know told me it was
Was what? A risk? Good? Dumb?

>stay far away from anything hyperfocused on a single industry. Gaming, travel, tickets, etc.

omg second this. they are all flops! stuff that makes sense to normies are all bad coins. Things that try to tackle much greater and more sophisticated challenges are generally much more well supported and a better functional use of the blockchain.

some things are really better centralized, so throwing blockchain at everything doesn't always work.

But then does that mean no ripple because it is banking focused?