Lumenites, are you enjoying how nicely we are holding/steadily increasing while everyone else panics?

Lumenites, are you enjoying how nicely we are holding/steadily increasing while everyone else panics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qePiRXQE3Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smooth sailing through the stars

Stellar is about to do a pump tonight or tomorrow morning

one word MCO

hmm. yea. sure. ill take some gains today :) why not?

Yeah I'm comfy with the majority of my funds in 4.5k Lumens. Suprising stability of this coin gives me hope, were just waiting for the next news to drop

This coin gives me good feels

only reason this coin isn't mooning is because legacy bagholders are dumping to distribute the coin. they're keeping the price down so they can keep it spreading. this is the only coin actually attempting to be fair with distribution, unlike virtually every other coin out there which is just a "make the rich richer" coin, this coin is going to come from behind and fucking slay and no one will even know what happened, people will just be using it and they won't know why

Guys please stay comfy just for a little bit longer. My bank takes forever to transfer. I'm going in to XLM big time. Just stay comfy for a bit kay?

I predict in the foreseeable future XLM overtaking XRP price wise. Too bad you'll miss it because you're transferring $300 from cb to the exhange

Can I still get in? This coin never seems to dip ;_;

just get it done by tomorrow before you miss the daily 10% gains. it doesn't seem like much but that 10% is going to keep compounding

Never too late to get some lumen brother

this coin isnt dropping below 1500 again but you can still get in, theres still shit tons of gains waiting bro

One of the few coins I can comfortably go to sleep while holding

Don't leave without me :(

Also, what do you mean transferring $300 from coinbase to the exchange? That takes a few days too? If so... I may just go all in on a different coin, more obscure

this coin always dips, wtf are you on

the problem is bitcoin depreciating and XLM constantly coming out with new news so its hard to tell where floors are

Seriously thinking about dropping like $20,000 into it... But that would take even longer because of the limits on coinbase

They're ran as a non-profit as well.

I'm going to take my winnings from RDD and put it back to XLM when it dips. Made some profit earlier but I don't have much in so my gains are baby right now

wire transfer to Gemini then use ETH to send to Binance

I still have MCO from when it was at 170k sat. Im liking the climb but it has a long long way to go till I'm seeing profits from it

dont put more than 10% into crypto but if youre gonna put it in then stellar is pretty solid

big if true. and this totally makes sense. they have the chance to equitably make a whole bunch of people rich, but not too rich, while having people feel comfortable using their platform to actually buy things. literal money gods

Thanks man

waiting up for this thing to pump. lesssgoo! i need to accumulate as much as possible. every dip counts.

It's mooning because of an alert by the PCB group. Literally started pumping a minute after the buy alert was sent out yesterday...you bag holders better get off the train now before the dump.

big of true

boh gee willikers are you sure? goh fud my wife is gonna kill me!

money snake about to hiss hard niggers

Do whatever you guys want...I don't give a fuck.

that makes two of us newfriend

hello snakey? its wakey time!

so shill me this coin

>one lumen will cover 100,000 transactions
i don't see the worth of this coin. you don't even a million coins to cover all of earth's transactions for one year.

the total supply of the coin is 103,531,054,117

the mission/webpage is all about making it easier for poor people to send money and not about how it will make money itself.

i don't believe in the snek

it dipped yesterday and the day before

no other crypto market moves like this, so stable and uncontrolled. what is going on here is really obvious, and i don't really care. i might not become a crypto billionaire from this coin but i'll ride the safe gains up

Put 2k in xlm when it was .07. Sitting on 8k now and feeling all warm inside. Great coin, and Carter Thomas loves it (and that dude knows his shit).

Right... even though it hit 1550 satoshi 2 days ago, it's only mooning because of that.

wakey najeyy!!!

They're asking for a full social....

>Implying the insiders at PCB didn't forerun the coin before making the recommendation to their members.

Bought 35k lumens when it was 0.039, we are gonna make it brah

>hodl and forget

but I can't stop looking

Whatever u wanna believe bubby

it's a blockchain. you can do blockchain things on it. need to keep track of data and ownership? ok. need to issue tokens to allow ppl to transact? ok. want to send money to someone across the world within 2 seconds for no fees? ok

shits not complicated. its not expressive like Ether with smart contracts but this is the type of general purpose blockchain that could run a majority of the things anyone would ever need a blockchain for. its focusing on the third world because of the potential there

Holding FUN and XLM (and some BTC which has been tx'ing for about 12 hours now ...) These are just slow gainers while so many pumps and dumps going on. I really can't be bothered watching charts 24/7

XLM is such a comfy hold. Buying between .08c to .24c is like buying ETH at $6. This platform is doing BIG things and is fully committed to making sure all of its goals are met. fuck i'm happy with this buy. Dumped all my ico winnings into this bitch at .08 cents lets get it

it's about to go.

I bought a whole 186 coins i expect lambo by eoy

check em

maybe by 2019

>just bought 12k
GO UP PLEASE

Is this shit going sideways for a while? Might sell for FUN as they are being listed on okex in 15 minutes

it's going sideways because its about to moon

the floor is 50 cents higher than the last floor

SO fucking comfy in this coin. Went all in a wekk ago and its only going up. No BTC vs BCH bullshit, no crazy pump n dumps, just hodling and increasing my stack. I will never sell. And by the end of next year, my 100k XLM will buy me a lambo.

I finally broke yesterday and threw it all in this coin. Been scaling in since .03 and it hasn’t let me down yet. Im thinking big things for 2018 and I don’t even need a one day break out, I’ll take slow and steady.

My only fear is the BTC vs BCH bullshit will fuck over everything again.

This, or whales accumulating. Either way, this has given us ample time to get in, ans most of the smart people already have. Eventually whales will run out of funds and the price will get to where it should be. Which is not under 1 dollar btw

whales are unironically accumulating

I watched a 6BTC sell wall get bought in 1 swoop just so the price could moon (this is why it went to 1650 6 hours ago) so that they could let it fall again

Real world adoption...

Kik Messenger's KIN coin to move from Etherium to Stellar in 2018.

youtu.be/qePiRXQE3Jk

shittiest suggestion ever

That solves the mystery then. Now we just wait and enjoy our steady gains til the whales have had their fun

Wouldn’t mind this cunt rising...

Another meetup tonight, absolutely nothing came from the last one so is anyone expecting any different this time ?

Long term hodler here but my patience is growing thin

>Long term hodler here but my patience is growing thin
you're complaining about 10000%+ gains in the span of a few months?