ITT we have a conversation about a setting that doesn't exist

ITT we have a conversation about a setting that doesn't exist

>he thinks Inneros won't be sent straight to the Unmanifest once the Abomiknights get to the Cradle of Life

Oh, please. We all know the Counter-Empire is going to turn out to have sabotaged it like they do every other nexus. Stilton's been hinting at that over in the dev commentary on the Crimson Tower forums for months, the only way it's not happening is if it was all one big red herring. And he doesn't have the self-control to pull that sort of twist. Remember back when half the plot of Beyond All Reasonable Knowledge got leaked back in 2019?

Friendly reminder that the Rebellion has been exposed twice to be evil and the Counter-Emperor dindunuffin.

>people unironiclly think the the wizards republic of ageros is unlawful
Dithfags leave now
Neo-capitalist-syndicism is the best government form and you know it

Unflarked genocide when? Kurzleflav did nothing wrong! Nothing!

A setting that doesn't exist? Sure, I love Warhammer Fantasy!

>abomiknights
>reaching the crafle of life
>when they keep on getting jewed out of their supply lines by drunk ageros merchents

Warhammer Fantasy still exists, it's called Age™ of™ Sigmar™ :^)

Daily reminder that if you like the Unflarked, you're wrong. Not even subjectively wrong, objectively wrong. They're a blight on the setting and an obvious pandering cash grab.

Has anyone had any trouble with planar beings of Ananke? I mean, sure, it's a plane of true chaos, but lately the Slaadi appearances have become more and more numerous in my area, close to the Highlands.

>>when they keep on getting jewed out of their supply lines by drunk ageros merchents
>still clutching on the "muh mustached imp keikaku master" meme

Go back and fawn over the mountainside niggers, shitposter

>dithfags this mad

>Kurzleflav did nothing wrong
>What is the second reckoning

t. Dyarafag. Saying Kurzleflav did nothing wrong is like saying that Andromodes should have used a condom.

When you fucking pay your debts to the bank of salt and sand tree nig

Look we've been over this a dozen times already. Inneros survived the Doomgrave something the Wolf-Thane couldn't do. What makes you think Unmanifest is going to do shit?

>implying you have to be a dithfag to recognize the blight that is the Unflarked.
Get fucked, the fact that you think they can be defended only proves that you're one of the people pandered to. You probably didn't even know this setting existed until the hamfisted entry of the Unflarked.

>red herring
>Not believing in /ouguy/, Based
A D E L A D
D
E
L
A
D

Because unlike the Wolf-thane, the Unmanifest has retrieved the Gauntlet of Lutheross. Jesus Christ it's like people on this board don't even read!

>muh Gauntlet
Everytime

If you can call fifteen years in the Ether surviving. Also Wolf-Thane was a pussy. A stiff breeze would have killed him if the Doomgrave didn't.

>Veeky Forums has a conversation over something that doesn't exist.
>Every post is bait to get arguments started
Good thread. It's like this is a real setting.

The gauntlet has been cursed since the sixth age you fucking moron, read the damn source material.

>Inneros survived the Doomgrave
>survived

What the fuck? I thought he got so maimed that they had to create a Replicat Anima just so that his pansy soul wouldn't get shoved up the First Son's buttplug or some shit

>He's a Clockkeeper.

Reminder, the only class more useless in 6.8 is Cobbler.

I guess I'm just going to sit over here by myself, quietly appreciating the intelligence and artistic grace of Queen Lusscen of the Norv, beloved of the Norvmen.

I thought that Lady Ynneala broke the curse, though?

Enlighten me as to why the crimson knights declared all those innocent villagers heretics? There's no defense for the things they did, yet they're still treated like heroes.

>Tolarickfag still mad that gaytor got blown the fuck out by BASED Tiaer

>Muh curse
Everytime. The authors clearly have indicated, if you could only read between the lines, that the Unmanifest is going to remove the curse. Once it's gone, the Unmanifest will be able to utilize it fully.

Nah, she broke the seventh cypher-seal on the curse, which is the first step towards removing it.

Can't say I have, but I have noticed strange behaviors when channeling the plane's power.

I was using it to keep a particularly important dice game fair, and when the dice were rolled they turned into a small church mouse and a living flame. Very odd, that... usually it's a newt and a banana stuffed inside a potato.

That dyke? The one who keeps promoting racism and paranoia against the Kaangala within her realm?

I can't believe you all keep forgetting about the bullshit god war that would be settled if Ytthid just chilled the fuck out and stopped stirring shit.

>Dyke
Hey, shut the fuck up about my waifu. She's straight. That business when she visited the Counter-Empire doesn't count.

She is literal fap bait
Not too mention that they killed the settings most interesting characters to get her on the throne
The shitstorm was so big that they discontinued the norv model list and pushed what was at one point an interesting and expansive faction into beong an irrelevant NPC nation
Not too mention justifying it with the arentil genocide

I swear to fucking Christ, the only reason Queen Lusscen even has a fucking following is because of the only piece of canon art has her barefoot. Which doesn't suggest shit, cause everybody goes barefoot at a Hollowing Ceremony. Since it's the only way to prevent Finmar the Heretic from crossing over and escaping the Black Garden.

>cobbler is useless
>walking speed is the most important factor of gameplay
>forgets the amount of small tools you can use for lockpicking
pls

Oh, yeah, you're right. Guess I need to read through the lore again.

What happens in the Counter-Empire stays in the Counter-Empire because it technically never happened in Timeline Primaris.

What happens in the Counter-Empire stays in the Counter-Empire.

Not judging her. That's literally the whole reason the Counter-Empire exists, and why they're best faction.

>puritox score 87 (eighty-seven)
>THEY DINDU NUFFIN JUST GOING TO THE PALE SHRINE RAISING MORE GOLD FOR THEM DELIVERANCES

What about the curse that Lutheross' lich brother placed on the gauntlet in case someone would ever break the obvious curse? It was hinted at in last month's novel 'Beyond the Robelstur Outpost'. Shit is going to hit the fan if it turns out he wasn't banished to the outer dimensions and that curse activates.

>Ythid summoned the killer floaty mask after sending Salbadir to die
>Lusscen stabbed her brother and now The Thing That Treks is free
>Two out of Three Harbringers are out

So how many days until General Gaff kills prince whats-his-face and we've got Counter-Empy crawling out of that fucking cave to stop the apocalypse?

Funny how every time the Counter-Empire comes up anything unfortunate doesn't count.

Seriously though folks, what're Zabaz and Katem going to do about the Blood-magic conspiracy within the Crimson Knights? It's not like anyone's going to believe a pair of foreign priests over they're sworn protectors.

Fuck you and your timeline bullshit, and I thought we'd moved to Timeline Secundus anyway. Seriously, though, the setting took a nosedive quality-wise when the whole multiverse thing was introduced, as usual.

Nucanon shit from hack authors. Doesn't count.

>>walking speed is the most important factor of gameplay

That's getting overturned in the next expansion when they un-ban riding skills.

>Funny how every time the Counter-Empire comes up anything unfortunate doesn't count.
It's true in this case. It wasn't even explicit, you're reading too much into it.

Don't even fucking start with me... yeah Cobbler is great if it wasn't such a fucking bitch to make aglets. And don't even try to use the clog exploit which STILL hasn't been fixed in the rules.

The only reason the Wolf-Thane jobbed so hard during the Doomgrave's March is to get the other Thanes on board with the Ivrean "Pillar League" bullshit, and you know it!

Boar-Thane did nothing wrong.

Oh fuck, you don't know?

Turns out anyone pierced by an Archlance has their soul ripped out and replaced by a Vermillion Entity. And then during the Fifth Eschaton, when the Archlances were shattered, all those souls flew right back into their bodies.

You know, so they can just erase all that shit he did in the Month of Blades and pin it on the Ebonfathers.

Oh, we're in Timeline Tertius, now. Which, oddly enough, came out in fourth edition.

>if Ytthid just chilled the fuck out and stopped stirring shit.
He won't, though. He's a massive prick and the whole "Manipulating the Unflarked and the Dith behind the scenes" thing doesn't help either.

>un-ban riding skills.
Fucking finally. Everyone worth anything rides in the setting, because that's the only realistic way to cover long distances in the world unless you're a mage who can space-fold. Why they took out something so prevalent in the fluff, real life, and any goddamn fictional setting ever, is beyond me.

They literally said the words "Bruised clitoris"!

>Forgeting about the time she PUBLICLY HAD SEX WITH RANDOM PEASENTS FOR HER CORINATION CECEREMONY
>AND HOW THEY HAD TO DO THE CEREMONY OVER 10 TIMES BECAUSE OF THE ONE OF THE PREIST MISSED A WORD
Your waifu a shit

>$110 for a fucking single Copper Cretin mini

They're getting too bold for their own good, it's just resin for fucks sake.

>Month of Blades
>canon

are you special?

It's called the COUNTER-empire for a reason yurifag.

And also we wuz kaangala is a /pol/meme

She ran into a table drunk earlier, remember?

No u

>muh cleansing

I felt like the writers just got a little lazy on that one. Sure, considering the religious fervor in the province it makes sense that people overlooked it but I refuse to believe that every one of the sixteen great houses would buy the whole "doin it for the kids" rhetoric

Whist being lead to the all-female whore room, this level of denial is unhealthy my dude.

>what happens in the counter empire stays in the counter empire

I still don't understand if this meme is canon or not

You need to drop your genocidal waifu man
She is a literal whore
You rember that time she sold her body in a counter-empire brothel for literally no reason?

Yeah, but he's also a massive wimp. One good hit on the bastard and he's out of commission and bailing out because he may as well just have lost an arm, body made of curses and all.

Blame Mark Conner. He's the one that discovered the Mongols for the first time a week before writing the book and thought they were the hottest shit ever. You could not do anything to someone that was mounted if you weren't yourself.

idk how no one has thought to deal with the Ether yet. Inneros should have been the wake up call.

that's barely considered canon at this point tbqh senpai. Give it another couple years and I'm sure the writers will have swept that little shit stain of fanfic tier wank faggotry under the rug

>STILL no Restored Hypervale rules
They can't keep getting away with this

Her entire story line and character is one giant wankfest by a lonely virgin
If you get rid of all the magical realm stuff your left with a hisk of a character that apparently has slightly anove average hips and breast(not as large as the virgin queen of Poiltire)

I'd like some help /teeg/

>running Cavern of Casmira
>level 9 party
>Imp Bladesinger, Krucher Priest with domain of Mal'Pir, two Deep Elf Cobblers (don't ask) and an Almadii Scalper with the two first branches on Shieldmaiden
>they reach Sugar Bridge and stay at the inn
>one of the Cobblers casts fucking Lunatic Legs on the Inn
>they are currently running straight into the galactite mine

How do I unfuck this?

Still not as bad was when the empire of Inquirias somehow won against the Dith even though they are literally half the size of them and there weaponry and magic are shite compared to them, they don't even have Orichalcum mines.

Their in fucking sugar bridge
The place was designed for you to asspul incase shit like this happenes

It depend on whether or not you're in the Counter-Empire.

>""""""""""virgin""""""""""

Doggerels don't count, my ass.

Dude, the Trail Blazer adventure path proves that the Abomiknights can't touch the Cradle of Life without it rewriting the Chorjingian mutations out of their DNA. Or am I the only that paid attention to the RPG releases?
You can't even say it's not canon, since they told us the RPG material is the same universe when they revealed the CCG tournament plotline to be a separate reality.

>two Deep Elf Cobblers

You can't just drop that shit and expect people not to ask

>lunatic legs on inn

First off props to your player for being inventive enough to cast fucking lunatic legs on an inn. That mana regen bonus will be ridiculous. That being said, I don't think there's any sensible way to unfuck that.

>dithfags still mad about "muh invincible army" losing
The dith haven't been strong since 5th ed and the inquirias have some of the best military generals out their(fucking five rerolls if you have the elik truebron and seils combo)
It was only a matyer of time ontil dith started to lose some land

>husk of a character

She started with so much potential when they first introduced her and it just went downhill so god damn fast

Yes, but WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO??
I already had them meet a Dirth Axe-Juggler and fight about six Warriors of Paath. Their only hope is a Word of Hope, but now PAATH IS FUCKING ANGRY!

Faggots like you don't understand the sheer glorious power that was the Grocer Knight of the Horse or Pig Thane. Grocer Knight was the real counter to any horse-riding faggot. Why? Apples.

Seriously, these apples were a 'save or your horse drops you for apples' effect as well as extremely low damage. And since Grocer Knights in the lore and mechanics have unlimited apples, you keep throwing apples until they're off their horse. Not to mention, you could play a Cobbler and cast Reshoeing on them, thus putting the horse in a pair of fashionable foot high heels, causing them to have to roll Balance, which horses are shit at. Let's not get into the Philosiknight's Denial of Reality, where RAI you can consciously declare that horses do not exist and then fight as if it didn't.

But no, people with no skill beyond 'muh Wolf Thane' or 'muh Rebellion speed superior' crapped their giant baby diapers and refused to learn the tactics and shift the meta.

Hypervale is way too strong to be restored at anything other than GM discretion.

You can't prove anything that may or may not have happened in a Cat Box Timeline.

>literak fanfiction vs. Fanfiction thats canon
No matter how hard you try to slander her she'll be the most busty, pure and wealthy female in the land
Every time some one raid the palace her elite personal guard(fucking +5 MAR when next to her) bash their brains out

But the Inquirias don't use any powerful magic AT ALL due to them being super fucking puritan in lore and even the text paints them as being fucking retarded.

I had a player that really wanted to do the cheese combo of "I can move thrice in round for a whole day!" and the other guy really, REALLY wanted to start with a Sharkjaw Bow and the Sharkteeth Arrows. Also, they are apparently twins in-universe because both came with the picture of Tirmohes from Three On The River.

I kinda wanted them to take the second oath at chargen, just so there's no "lel your shoes are now fire" shit

Dith magic has been on decline ever sense retor the mad burned down the first archive

That was retcon'd and you know it.

Molemen
Their,everything was solved

>character refrences the pillaging of tum and the burning of the archives
>IN THE MOST RECENT DITH BOOK
>WRITERS SPECIFICALLY SAY THAT THEY'RE SHIFTING THE DITH FOCUS FROM MAGIC
>"b-bu-but muh retcon"

>Molemen
>on a party with two Deep Elves and an Almadii Scalper

C R I M S O N E D

>implying they aren't just going to kidnap the Still Queen and do whatever the fuck they please
Haven't you read Footprints in the frozen lake?
Whole book is basically a setup leading to that.

Hey guys. I was invited to fill in for someone missing in a game and introduced my character as an Auldrigvinter Nephanderite of Raphtalia. The GM immediately pulled a gun out from under the table and point it at me, motioned for me to hand over my character sheet, which I did, scanned it over making a couple corrections, handed it back, put the gun away, then started the game. I think the only reason he didn't pull the trigger was because I chose schitzophrime as my memetic domaine, rather than schizerphreme, which so many people are worried about. But I'm not sure, what is the general community consensus on this?

Daily reminder that vagafalcons are the best and everything else is shit.

Anyone else excited about any of the changes to race descriptions in 6.8?

>Molemen actually have natural digging affinity and don't have to invest in dirtomancy.
>Skeletons of the Doomgrave actually have no constitution score and no longer require rest.
>Chaosfraugs actually receive racial bonuses to things that a cobbler or swordbarian might actually use.

The thing is, without magic, what do the Dith have besides aquatic engineering, which is situational at best, and tunneling, which do better in every way?

They're never going to hack it at strategy, especially against the Inquirias who they're still at war with. There's no way this doesn't end in complete unmitigated genocide without some asspull to completely change who the Dith are as a people and personally I'd rather see them dead than lose their character.

Your DM did nothing wrong
I would pull the trigger if i saw schitzerphreme desu

>Footprints in the Frozen Lake
Bitch, you know that was Quartus and you know it - the limited release Japanese material is always Timeline Quartus, or whatever timeline that material turns out to be
And no, I haven't read it because they released only 500 copies, and nobody has done a scanlation for the trove yet.

Okay, so wait. Who won the Hundred-Way-War in Wakoku again? Because I keep hearing the Gekokujo took it, but someone else is saying some guy from the Nakanu is gearing them up to attack Gojoseon, and the setting books barely ever update us on them.

And WHAT happened to the Ard Uls?

STOP.

Alright, it's time to summarize everything we've gotten so far and turn what we've got into something resembling consistency, then continue on from there.