What's the "NEXT" bitcoin? Not merely another Crypto currency, but rather the next extreme gamble. An untapped niche...

What's the "NEXT" bitcoin? Not merely another Crypto currency, but rather the next extreme gamble. An untapped niche. A levee that will burst any minute... your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitbean.

Bitcoin Cash

LINK is the surest ticket to Lamboland.

Iota or Raiblocks.

Whichever gets to gdax/bittrex first. Instant transaction + no fees = future of cryptocurrency

You nigs could have just said espers or dgb. Don't try to meme so hard

im not telling you

Robowaifus for the emerging cryptomillionaire neet class and artificial wombs. Not even kidding

Weed.

I wanna invest in some weed/dispensary companies and such. Not really sure where to start with that though. It's already started picking up, and with NJ likely to legalize weed soon, things should pick up even more

ICON

quantum computing.

Ventuga Network

We LTC now my niggs. Don't start none won't be none.

Moon & asteroid mining.

bitcoin/monero

I think transportation is ripe for creating an open market where people bid for space in carpools/vanpools. You can calculate how long their commute is worth in units of time and then attach a dollar to their 'hour credits' that can then be traded using a blockchain. Time will become a tradeable good.

Gene editing

virtual knee pads

Qash will take over bitcoin role as trading pair somewhere midway 2019

erbb

get it while it's cheap.

Trash

The "Trash Economy" is the future. Cubes of trash will be the new currency.

This TED talk is all about it. Amazing stuff.

Skip to 8:50
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

this

Yep. Weed stocks are the future.
If you're asking about crypto then DAG based coins. (Byteball iota etc.). I'm not going to shill on why the tech is great because self research is best research but basically all the problems faced by bitcoin wouldn't exist if it was a DAG instead of blockchain

goddamn you people can't read.

VR is still primed to be absolutely huge. It just moves slower than crypto (obviously).

Agree quantum computing. Currently entry level AI/ML guys are making around $600k in the bay area.

If Elon Musk actually does what he says: aerospace is going to be bigger than it already is. You could make a very comfy living as an engineer in that field.

As far as what to invest in: probably those things. But again, it's never going to be like crypto. Nothing has ever been like this in history.

600k only for true AI / ML bros

There is a flood of shit-tier "ml" retards in the bay

I agree that VR will be huge, but not in its current form. The headsets are fucking stupid. It needs to be a completely immersive straight-to-the-brain experience or nothing. The hardware makes it awkward.

at least he's finally taking a break from mass public shootings