Selling golden wrench account for 500 ethereum

>only 60 in the entire world
>can't be traded, which makes it more valuable
>extremely rare item, dropped drandomly in 2011
>worth more than one of those stupid cryptokitties
>extremely popular and legendary game
Why do you hate free stuff user? Do hate almost free legendary tf2 items?

>tf2 in 2017

kek

Man tf2 trading was fun back in the day.
I got sick of the garbage content though.

>centralized pixels in a database

Get back when they are on the eth block chain

Exactly that's why I'm loooking for eth for this masterpiece ^^

Stout Shako for 2 refined

Kek

>mfw I had a networth of $1000's back in the day but I decided to spend it all collecting novelty numbered items

Thanks for reminding me of the time I bought 2 keys to open crates in TF2 and got a super rare hat and sold it for $500 to some retard.

Good times. The only two crates I ever unlocked.

Same bro
I even had rare items like vintage max head, vintage refined metal and shit
If I had bought btc back then AAYYYYYY
Oh well, no one knew this would explode this hard

>tfw will never scam for SOJs using ingame inventory image spoofer again
Diablo 3 a shit

All those hours prowling trade_minecraft like a pedophile

>exchanging an appreciating asset for a depreciating one that can easily be stolen

I almost bought $100 of bitcoin back when it was pennies. But who am I kidding. I would have sold that shit when it hit $1 and been laughing all the way to the bank with my few thousands bucks. No way I would have held it this long.

I literally was about to do the trade but just closed the window instead and was like "this shit is retarded"

I know I know, I want to give you new friends a chance

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

>Anni trading using the a1 wall and dropping them
>corpse popping to "dupe" their items

oh god that game was so fun... not at all for the actual game play but for the social interactions and the scamming

Reminder that bazingacoin is made by the same guy who made Ethereum blue (now called BLUE), neo gold, bitcoin red and all that garbage
He was bragging here not so long ago about making 100k/month out of scamcoins, and described his method as 'taking money from the retards'
All those threads you see here in catalog with pictures of hot girl "asking" if they should be investing in this obvious scamcoin are all him.

NOTE: He always says things like "is coinbase any good" or "I'm got 2k", wonder why he does this? Quite easy actually: he wants you to think normies are after this obvious, obscure scamcoin and you will get mad gains. Avoid at all costs

If you did have bitcoin that early, you'd at least be prepared to buy back in once you see it 10x again.
surviving mtgox would probably be another story though

>>can't be traded, which makes it more valuable

in what world lmao

>tfw server hopping and jewing people on tf2 years ago
I made some 400$, was like 15 years old
Man i loved tf2general back then

Boi go do that on the TF2 forms or some shitty TF2 trading site.

After ONTology has a working product this trade will be possible. NEO GAS :D