"Dragon slayer"

>"Dragon slayer"
>oldschool runescape releasing the quest Dragon Slayer 2 soon
>the dots are connecting up

what did (((jagex))) mean by this???

Selling super rare anti-df shield 5k gp.

btc 1m osrs eoy. We made it boys, green stacks for everyone!

>noobs face when i'm rolling around falador in my rolls royce

Ironically I earned most my btc through gambling on rs.

>ywn witness the falador massacre in real time

My strategy for crypto actually has been botting the ever loving fuck out of green dragons and nature runes, I have 5 double nature accounts netting 1.4m an hour for 6 hours a day.

Why even mine, I get reputation on Sythe and can find people to buy my btc at top dollar. I started 4 years ago and I've legit made it because of some autism simulator.

They say I ruin the game, but the game ruins lives. Make it break it.

jordy?

Osrs gp is going to moon after this update holy fuck
BUY BUY BUY

Bonds are already getting really high, merchanted dragonfire sheilds because its 'dragon slayer 2' solid 150m, 2-3m profit per item.

Honestly surprised there isn't a rwt/botting general on this board, its kinda business and /v/ outright deletes threads about goldfarming.

I've been odds staking since 2014 and just hodl'd btc, and no not Jordy.

noice, I've sold all my rsgp back in 2010 for a total of 4500 american shekels. played osrs for a bit but got bored by it so much after 2 months i've never logged back in since

Nice, staking was never my thing especially since I can program in Java having personal botting scripts equals almost a no-chance of getting banned.

gains user I hope you put that into crypto and not some gaming pc or something hahaha. OSRS itself sucks, I never really liked runescape since I was a kid but the game got me into scripting and I've never stopped botting.

Its funny because I've worked out the math and mining is less return and more investment to start. its better to just bot mmo's for crypto.

Do you use regular bot clients or you have a private client? I've used personal scripts as well but still got hammered by weath frequently. I heard using a private client would reduce ban rates significantly.

Take us to the moon andrew gower!!!

Fuck RuneScape. I wasted my teenage years on that game.

Same

Private clients are pretty good because any good client will feature the same anti-ban measures you'll find on Tribot or RuneMate. But Tribot has been the most reliable, I guess because users can submit their own mouse data that kinda hides the robotic movements any script ends up having.

They jew me out of a few dollars every month but I've accepted this.

Usually if you're getting banned its because of how you are botting or what you are botting not the client, if its the script itself then you're bots are likely snagging on something that looks out of place and snag on that every rotation from the bank. Baby sitting your bots is important for the first run, think like a programmer and solve problems/mistakes your bot has. Pick out random things you could do to cover up your botting.

One thing I like doing with my bots is have them move the mouse to the exp bar and wait. It looks like your watching your exp go up, without like, moving from the inventory to the skills tab to look.

Worse comes to worse you can always sell your scripts, no annoying account setups needed, though you'll need reputation on Sythe to sell OTC, or you could sell scripts for Tribot (my favorite client) or RuneMate on their respective store fronts.

I have a fully automated staking script on OSBot but recently I've been getting banned using it, so I stopped. I'm not a coder myself but I've paid many people to code me scripts ahahaha

Same, but not truly mad as I enjoyed the time I spent playing. If I could go back, I would certainly use that time differently, though.

Well recently they announced that they are trying to 'fix' the dual arena because of the botting and RWT taking place there. It's heat user I'd just avoid running scripts there or even trading off gold there.

last few months its been better to get the gold buyer to just kill you in the wildy for instance.