What the fuck is this niggerish shit

shit is just bleeding dry

what the ever living fuck coinbase

All you fucktards who bought BCH are going to be left holding huge bags in the morning.

bags soaked in corecuckold tears

they're letting support and resistance build on gdax before they let it loose to normiebase.

im pretty shocked at how badly this whole thing has been botched. worst handling of a newly listed coin ive ever seen. costing people millions. by the time they finally get their shit together and enable trading, no ones going to care anymore.

>the entire premise of crypto is that it's unregulated
>choose to trade crypto
>complain about behavior that's regulated in a normal market
lol retard

Fuckn Baggots

>Bitcoin is actually MORE secure than fiat because the government can't touch it
>People lose and gain tons of money based on the actions of random unregulated websites

They're trying to keep volatility less suicidal, which is actually good for both cash and core supporters. Whether or not it's the right thing to do, idk.

It's the wrong thing to do. Within their rights, but definitely unethical and shitty.

but they have joosted a bunch of people twice now in a 24 hour period. whether it crashes or moons doesnt matter. either direction it goes the market will correct.

please don't even post wojaks, no one will have any sympathy for you short sighted, greedy faggots trying to just the goose that lays the golden eggs

Can you articulate how? I doubt it.

Be responsible for your own decisions, people.

coinbase is suppose to be a legitimate buisness. they have handled this poorly. opening back bch for like 15 mins earlier and then suspending trade is a niggerish move. They could have added fucking bitbean and if they pulled this it would still be a niggerish move. If they listed xrp and then did this it would still be a niggerish move.
everything about this is niggerish

Nevermind that if something happens, the government will cover any FIAT losses up to like 100K$ in most countries

I'm a nigger and I still agree it's a niggerish move

fuck off to pol though
the only acceptable racism here is against indians and jewstream. when you're a board immigrant you need to adapt to the local culture or else you're just as bad as Abdul

Indeed. When you're here, you call it a pajeet move or some shit like that.

exactly this

they are like a little dam that thinks they are a big dam. The waters will flow around the path of least resistance (other exchanges) while the waters they do hold up become stagnant and shit (and pissed off)

>the only acceptable racism
You're a fucking idiot kek
inb4 some pajeet calls you a nigger and I really doubt you're cool with that

How is it a bad move to protect idiots from themselves? If they didn't halt trading they would have retards buying at 5.5k and when it drops back to 4k the next day they would be crying on twitter "uummm coinbase... I bought this for 5.5k and now it's 4k...? how are you going to reimburse my losses??"

Good. let them. i dont give a fuck. name one other coin that was listed on any other exchange and within a 24 hour period traded was haulted twice after 2 seperate pumps.

Everything else is moot. you can argue if it was going to dump or moon but the end of the day it shouldnt matter after the coin is listed. let the market figure itself out and not handhold.

right? these fuckers need to grow a set of balls and be like Korea and just let it fucking rip. jesus what is this cuckbase protect my special interests fucking plunge protection team bullshit

whats ironic is Korea/Japan etc al are doing free market capitalism better than the US. kind of says something doesnt it

get a load of this nigger...

>Veeky Forums will defend a PnD on normies
best way to get big gubment to fuck all your buttholes is to do that

This is really funny, bitcoin garbage can be shut down at any moment and you cucks believe in putting money into it.

remember those niggers are making 4+ mil per day in fees