You can buy RDD under 100!

Those are rare moments when you can still buy RDD under 100 sat.

It's stuck at 80 sats

I guess it's accumulating

One more pump incoming i feel it

Man this was just a test of walls.

Enjoy your pump pajeet

dear newfriends, do not baghold rdd.

it's stuck at 80 sats LOL
whales accumulating more jesus

its gonna boost to 200 sat!

Any TA fags looking at this?

Former RDD victim here. The team is incompetent and will not deliver on time. congrats to anyone who went in before the moon but be careful if you're investing now.

What the fuck caused RDD to pump?
It pumped in June and died because the dev team refused to talk about release dates for Redd-ID. It's a year behind schedule now, with Redd-ID apparently getting released sooner than ever (tm) and it's at ATH.

I sold all my RDD for $7k back in June, It'd be 10x that amount now, holy shit.

When's the last time you checked on their progress? Project seemed dead in October but recent updates have revived hope.

If Verge can fucking climb then this can, and looking at the volume it looks like everyone is prepping for that climb.

IM GOING TO LAMBOLAND MOMMY

They'd already been able to do tests of Redd-ID since september? I guess they're running it in a closed beta-tier readiness, now?

>New wallet
Okay I guess.
>New Whitepaper and Roadmap
Shit-tier, they've changed their roadmap 4 times now.
>Potential--
Stopped there.

So they've made a little more progress on Redd-ID, still not given a release date after supposedly releasing it in JULY, and it's past ATH in USD value now. I still don't get it.

Partnership with a logistics company that aims to introduce an uber-like app for people to make purchases around the world

Potential partnershp. And Redd-ID is a shit-tier unstable coin for that when you could use a bit 3 coin or a bankcoin like Ripple for that instead.

Have they released anything else but new promises? As far as I know all they have done is redo the roadmap and make some updates on how Redd-id is developing. But nothing has come out yet. Redd-id has been "nearly finished" and "in testing" for half a year now. I don't want to FUD too much but I lost hope on the project. Even if they release it, I'm not sure they can market it to the masses.

I'm just here to make money breh, if Verge can climb this can too

The rocket isn't moving until it launches

Nad before July it was supposed to be done in January. But all is well if you just release another roadmap.

I want to sell my FUN bags and all in on this so that i get a nice increase to buy more FUN bags but i feel this is dead today.

Tell me otherwise.

Redd-ID's original release was Q3-4 2016. It's been delayed for over a year now, not 6 months. They just updated their roadmap 9 months ago and missed the deadline by another 6 months before updating it again.

That feeling. It's greed. Get out while you can.

Yes I knew that, but I was talking about Redd-ID being "almost finished" according to the developer, though I don't know if he has said something similar in 2016 as well. In July he pretty much said, Redd-id could be released but he's still going to polish and test it out so the release is done right.

They made test accounts 2 weeks ago. It will be released soon.