BCH

Alright lads, BCH is currently tradeable on GDAX but buying has not been enabled on coinbase yet.

Has there been an announcement on when buying will commence?

24 hours ago, whalegate recommended an entry @ 0.195 with a target of 0.23-0.25, not sure if it's a good idea still.

Let's not get into bitcoin politics here, we're just here to make money, fuck fundamentals.

Discuss xx

Do you think it could realistically increase in value? I feel like the project is dead.

bitmain is just about done dumping all their bags.

BCH will begin free falling in a few hours

its 5k EOY

dumbest shit ive ever heard. Go look at the top BCH addresses. Bitmains address is there and they havent sold a single coin. Do you want to know why? Because they are going for the full flippening. I'm not saying it successful, but they definitely havent given up.

nice fortuneteller in your pic

Bcash, more like BrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsh

0.2 on BCH/BTC seems to be holding decently, if it falls below then a short-term short opportunity may be profitable.

I have a feeling Ver won't give up this opportunity to push BCH. You don't get better chances than this.

This is very elaborate, why the fuck they just not accept BTC in the first place,

I don't believe you

its about to dip below 0.2 on poloniex

buy wall is getting blown through fast, down to ~400 from 700.

how many dogecoin for this fine grills?

because its easier to manipulate the price of BCH than BTC.

don't you get it? they drop the price of BCH to 0.1 and sell miners for BCH. then afterwards they pump the price of BCH to 0.2+, and dump the BCH for BTC. through this scheme they are able to increase their profits by 200%. and people get left holding BCH bags.

look at every single pump and dump of BCH, it coincides with antminer sales

>muh BitCH
Ver men need to be exterminated.

wall at polo is down to 300

Yep, just about down on finex too.

wall at polo is down to

polo wall is at 150, this is your chance to get out or remain a bag holder

This is so fucking retarded. if bitmain dumped even 10% of their BCH over a few days then the price would plummet to sub 1k levels and it would ruin their networth because they'd still have 90% left.

The "pump and dump" fud is some of the weakest shit you people try and one has to be a complete brainlet to fall for it. I doubt you believe it yourself. You just consider lying to be justified "for the cause" because you're a fucking cultist.

polo broke 0.2, this is going straight to 0.18

they dump their BCH from antminer sales.

if they sold 25K units, that's about 32K BCH which is nothing based on today's volume

Isn't it anti-intuitive for them to do this though. They have the resources and the connections to gradually push BCH over BTC, so wouldn't it make more sense to incubate BCH as well as they can?

if they are able to perfect these pump and dumps properly through bots and manipulation.. they can net ~150M USD from 25K units. thats a good amount of money.

At .197 on Bittrex now. Nice digits btw.

Graph VERY related.

here comes the dumps.. trading at 0.195 on polo

roger ver will now go out and preach about satoshi nakamotos true vision and cry about the evil core and how they are killing bitcoin

they will repeat this shit scam until people catch on.

polo is going to break through 0.19, literally no support.

These poor cashies. It's as if they have Stockholm syndrome. I legitimately feel bad for them

Bitcoin (BTC) is not out of the woods yet, bearish TA if you zoom out a bit. However, in times of massive price drops BCH does drop too. We're not going to make it boys.

Xd

You just. don't. get it. Do you! It's all manipulation.

these are your last opportunities to cut your losses above 0.19.

>12 posts by this id

mate, im someone who fell for this scam in the last pump and dump.

For a coin that you supposedly learned to stay away from you sure are monitoring it closely.

Once coinbase opens trading there might be some stability. Never underestimate normies, look what they did to litecoin.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

yep. people must know the truth, bch has to die. its toxic, its a scam, and has no place in this space.

Again with the politics and
> muh bch, roger ver god, deluded corecucks
> muh btc not bitcoin cash more like bitcoin crash

fuck all that. let's talk money. isn't it reasonable to expect for bch to increase in price in comparison to fiat and btc when coinbase enables buying bch?
or, did coinbase release huge amounts of bch thats gonna get dumped over the next few days thus crashing bch price? is it possible to calculate what amount of bch are we talking about?

desu i don't think theres gonna be any flippening bitcoin is too much integrated into society (atms, stores already adpoted btc etc.), but short term i think theres money to be made from new coinbase money pouring into bch.

Do you really think a few NEETs falling for your fud will move the price enough to make it worth all your effort? I mean, yah, there isn't much else to do between daytrades, but still, there's funner ways to shitpost.

Wtf this bot

about to break 0.19. get rid of this junk, realize your profits or cut your losses.

but a dump is coming.

>15 post by this id

bch will crash once you can buy/sell on coinbase you nigger. you think the whales haven't accumulated elsewhere yet? lmao you're too late again, enjoy

yes and expect more. i already made my intentions clear

see

maybe just saying the same thing makes it true

volume and liquidity is drying up, they are done dumping. its just going to slide down now, market makers and bots will take their cuts on the downtrend.

just broke 0.19 on polo

i don't think your argument is valid
> once there is more demand and buying power price will crash
doesnt compute. what am i missing, can you explain it to me like i'm a retard

You're a retard who bought at the top of a pump that was mostly based on panic. Your terrible buying decision now means it's a scam.

Listen to this guy. Selling low is a fundamental part of a successful Veeky Forums trading strategy.

>implying 0.19 is low

Kek

All things considered as this was supposed to be the 'killing blow' for BTC it kinda is

Already recovering my corecuck friend.

How does this make sense? They can already sell on GDAX lol.

its not, that happens in every dump. tell me again in 20 minutes.

>18 posts by this id

Im not remotely worried. Unlike you, I didn't buy high like a retard.

Not all of them can mate. For example eurofags can't buy/sell on gdax because trading BCH/EUR pair is still not enabled

>bitcoin is too much integrated into society (atms, stores already adpoted btc etc.),
this is why BCH forked instead of just making a new coin. easy to just adopt BCH even if all your infrastructure is BTC

Fair enough, it makes sense that once the BCH/EUR pair is out price could drop a bit. But the coinbase buying being enabled would also raise the price in theory. Keen to see how this plays out.

20 mins later and still recovering. How does it feel to be wrong all the times corecuck?

volume still dry, this is short lived.

Finex volume is good right now lol

Current price is irrelevant so you're both being dumb. Look ahead. If merchants can't accept btc because it's unusable as a currency, what will they switch to?

Oh no, good thing there's a massive, untapped stream of volume that's about to open up any minute now.

xrp or xlm or something thats fast?
BCH is not fast you fucking morons. Still takes hours for a transaction.
There is literally no reason to use BCH at all, its not suitable for everyday transactions compared to many other better crypto alternatives.
Stop sucking Vers dick and accept that BCH is a shit coin.

wtf?
Roger Ver was literally just on CNBC again tonight.
Thats rich old dad central. All their neet sons are shilling it to them too.
Network effect.