Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1468: Weird Ocean Things Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/52190999/#q52196389
pastebin.com/wFN9wvNP
pastebin.com/RYP1W4FW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow fast upload,

So I got a wuestion. Using moonsilver artisan, stabilized moonsilver, and silver needles of intricate design I can give people some bitchin moonsilver tatoos.

What exactly happens if you moonsilver up a normy?

What can you do with the cool power to make.pretty shiney tatoos?

Rolled 301 (1d816)

Alright, let's see what we have for people today.

Mkre sad anime guy? I thought you were a happy bee.

And the roll today is Generic Universal Monsters, as in Universal Studios made that mistake a few times before reading.

It's basically the monotone world of all of your classic horror flick favorites, and by classic I mean the real oldies. We're talking Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein's Monster and more.

Having not Jumped it personally, would anyone else like to say a few words to start things off?

I can be both a happy bee and a sad bee. I used to a lot more sad though before I made friends, so now it's mostly the former. Also, I just really like Crona, who's part of the cast for one of my Jumps, and while trying to figure out which kinds of pictures to use in thread, one of said friends said they were a good match. So, based on that combination of factors, I'm rolling with him.

Normally nothing at all unless the storyteller decides otherwise. If you take the right capstone booster you can have them still work on normalfags, but otherwise they're just cool tattoos.

You could still work an artifact in there if you wanted, but attuning to moonsliver is hard for non lunars anyways so it would be a mostly wasted effort.

Man, I always get this mixed up with the Horror Movie jump. I feel like this has a lot of overlap too.

But he's soooo cute this way user. Just think of it as a sad face hiding a chirpingly cheerful interior.

So in RO jump do the scenarios played out as written or can i modify it a bit?

This jump is a little bit odd; honestly, it seems like the capstones are all pretty straight forward power ups, and are all pretty useful depending. Back from the Grave looks amazing though, like way better than all the other capstones by a mile. The cheaper 100-200 cp perks are really good also across the board.

Huh, ok then. They are still cool glowy tattoos so maybe mix that with some enchanting.

New idea then. Figure out what kind of nontattoo stuff I can make.

Thanks!

Is there any perk that makes you the equal of your opponent, so that way you won't one shot them?

I jury rig it with perks that tell me enemy stats (there's a good one in Def Jam that gives something close to hard numbers) and Toggle.

I know SCP is a deathtrap but that aside what are some interesting things to get aside from what you can buy?

Mmm, I get a bit of that too since Horror Movie came first and Generic Universal is another generic, albeit a more niche one.

You're a diehard flatterer you know.

I used to think that too, but it's not quite as bad as it looks actually once you get past the "guaranteed to revive eventually part". When you get down to the nitty gritty, it's basically a real fluffy 1-Up since it can only be used once per Jump (and even then, it doesn't seem to work against soul destruction or erasure based attacks). So really, the bulk of it is only incredible post-spark when you can use it again and again and again.

Personally, the perk that I'm most interested in off the bat is "The Beast Among Us" not only are the base effects that give you real talent at hunting and acting pretty good, the Alt-Form slider part is insane for the price tier, easily worthy of Capstone status together with the other things. Just imagining that with Kaiju as the Alt-form sends me into a giggle fit, especially with that "all of the power of the Alt-Form even if you look completely human" part.

Um, I vaguely remember some kind of reality anchors, machines that stop reality warping in the local area. I think the Foundation uses them to protect something really important but forgot what. That's really the only thing off the top of my head.

I feel the Undead perk that makes you immune to the metal stresses of immortality is a must-take for anyone who wants a particularly long chain. I especially like it because it prevents your memory from fading, but not by giving you a perfect memory.

That perk that lets you make Hyde-juice sounds like it could be really fun and adaptable, since it can be altered to work on stuff besides anger. We're getting into fetish posting here, but giving both you and you're waifu essence of hand-holding seems like a fun way to spend a weekend.

Also, and this is a small one, the Doctor item that gives you a lab with a supply of human body parts is how I intended to deal with Tokyo Ghoul.

There's a big red shiny button that if pressed ends the world.
I'm sure there's some kind of tactical use to be had there even if it pressures you into using it the whole time

It's a well put together Jump. Easy to read, easy to understand while also getting a strong sense of tone from the options offered. Which is nice. I know it's a generic but tone is still important.

The Invisibility Serum gets overlooked, I think. It's a truly biological way to gain invisibility. No magic, no special tricks, just straight genetics. Which can be really handy in certain situations. It's a little expensive, but considering you can make more and get the ability to turn people visible again, it's well other it.

The Catacombs is another nice item. Just press the box to a wall and let a week pass, then you've got a fully formed dungeon, complete with traps, secret passageways, and all the trappings. Of course, we have other ways for Jumpers to get their Dungeon on now, but this one is still neat because you can pack it back up into the box and move it.

Overall a fun looking Jump with some excellent little trinkets hidden away in it. It could make for a fun, if campy, writing experience.

I don't think anyone's going to Jump on you for altering a few details, so long as you don't give yourself an advantage.

>As written, the Shark Punching Center isn't a valid choice for the 0 CP drawback that lets you ally with another organization
I'm still salty.

Lots of stuff to answer, again.

Yeah, as said. They only do anything for Lunars normally. Though the No Moon Capstone allow you to tattoo non-Lunars with fully functional ones.

>What can you do with the cool power to make.pretty shiney tatoos?
Mostly replicate normal artifacts, but on people's skin.

Nope, sorry. Not having the tattoos is the whole point of being Casteless.

No, you'd have to work off the Devil Tiger stuff. Non-charm abilities and powers aren't really used to build charms off.

Huh, really? That seems odd.

It would make Carjack younger and look in his prime, but wouldn't stop him from dying at his appointed time. Sidereals.

No, that's Infernals (and only goes to 2500 years). Permanent Essence increase does nothing for Solar lifespans.

Yes, but that's like saying cryogenically frozen makes you immortal.

>abyssal lagiacrus
No clue what that is but your build looks nice.

You'd need to find and get to a No Moon Lunar who can actually perform the process, since there's no rescue party coming. But otherwise there's nothing stopping you.

Also, the Moonsilver Tattoos you'd get from that wouldn't have the post-jump benefit (someone mentioned using Ever-Shifting to mostly get around that though).

I'm going to say you can make pure Vitriol with it, yes. You could otherwise get it from summoned/created Metody anyway. It's pretty expensive though, so you'll have to be relatively high essence.

The purchases of Moonsilver and Vitriol are mainly convenience, not necessity.

I don't think it can do Exotic Components though...

(1/2)

>1) If I go devil-tiger in Infernals then I become enemy of Yozi and other infernal exalted?
Yes. At the end of the day, Infernals are tools to them, distasteful ones too beneath the veneer of being their champions. They do NOT want you to become their equals/peers.

If you do it manually, they'll know immediately too.

>2) At what level of essence we start jump
2 or 3, doesn't matter. Buying Sorcery means you definitely start at 3.

>and what is our essence at end of jump ?
Whatever you raised it to. Max would be 5, unless you do something to break the age cap.

>I mean Devil tiger from perk.
Not immediately, though if they figure it out... then yes, enemies again. Unless you come up with a really good explanation for having a different Caste/Charms, that doesn't involve becoming a tiny Primordial.

They don't even want Infernals to make Heretical Charms.

Apologies, but would you say SDS Infinity would work on Exalted Charms, or just sorcery?

Um, I can't see why they wouldn't work with Charms. They're casted effects and magical too. Unless you take the view that they're more soul stuff then magic, I'd say Infinity can be used on them.

Ooof, that pic.

Thank you kindly!

Charms aren't cast though?

Really fair point on Weight of Ages, but there's something that always prevents me from taking perks like that, and that's mostly the anchoring to certain things. I have no idea what thousands of years of uninhibited character development may bring, but it's pretty interesting to think about.

Essence Distillation is just quirky fun all around, and the appearance change part adds to it. I wonder if hand holding brews work like hand lotion. The lab item is just a really smart idea, certainly something I'll be considering if I ever go Tokyo Ghoul later on.

Henchman is another thing that comes to my mind immediately for story potential. Perfect Candidate as a loyal minion, they'll bring you right aboard! They don't even have to like or trust you. Could you imagine joining someone like fuckin Dio Brando of all things and snarking him while he's trying to be a cool guy, just slinking around behind him like a Stand wielding Igor?

Yeah, I'll definitely praise the Jump for lots of interesting, unique little options. Feels like one of those places people don't talk about often or at least I haven't noticed anyone mention anything and I hope more people get to check it out because of this now.

That essence distillation thing is neat. Like, I could think of one or two ways to turn that into a total shitshow by dumping it into water systems or suffusing it into the atmosphere.

Dangit I keep forgetting the pictures!

Well I'm not who asked, but I do have a question.
Why didn't you step in and say something earlier the last half dozen times people were screaming at each other over this?
You could have undercut all of it by saying something.

Well, they seem to be specific, activated, magical techniques within a larger system to me so...I dunno, what are they if they're not casted?

Eh? Since when did people argue about Infinity in relation to Charms? I certainly can't recall even a single time that came up, much less half a dozen. Could you chuck us some links?

It's a nice one innit? Anytime.

Innate, though learned, abilities? They're quite specifically not spells, and usually work through mundane skill. If charms count, stuff like a dragon breathing fire would count too.

>mostly the anchoring to certain things
I don't think stuff like that "anchors" you to the past or prevents your growth. Simply put, I don't think it follows that remembering the past would impede you from moving forward. The only way it would keep you from developing is if you hold on to the past to a strong enough extent that you ignore what's going on around you.

This is coming from someone who is by no means an expert in human development, so don't mistake this for any kind of authority.

Man, I've been watching and reading tons of scientific articles recently and the entire universe seems like it's been made out of shoestring now, and that we're actually living in some kind of cosmic horror story.

Would anyone care if I made a Generic Real Science jump that works like the Youtube jump with alternative success/failure conditions, where you're a scientist that works for SETI or NASA or something similar and have to study the mundane universe for 10 years?

Hey NuBee, if I import or create a backblood weapon, do they count as companions any more? Would it be possible to have weapon companions as 'followers' like in Tamers?

Go right ahead, Satan. I always knew science was one of your tools.

Is it possible to create a manse with stuff from the various exalted jumps? Or are they some kind of rare artifact thing?

Because I was thinking of making a manse out of moonsilver if possible. Make a sword of moonsilver, give it a personality and soul, and the power to turn into a person. Though that may be less a manse and more just an artifact...

>Him

user...

Huh I remember there being a lot more than what I could find in the archive.
So either my memory is going fucky or I suck at searching.
Here's the only one I could find that was actually an argument. Hopefully it links properly. boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/52190999/#q52196389

God I remember endless vindictive bitchfests over this when that perk came out, but apparantly they never even happened. I must have drifted in from another universe. Do you happen to spell it Berenstein here?

And most magical systems are innate things where the spells are learned abilities. It's not the same as the specific yet fre form within their rules abilities found in SDS that are separate from the magical stuff. I don't think a dragon needs to learn to breathe fire or expend magical energy to do so, nor do I think dragons can learn more complex ways of breathing fire or learn how to breathe fire that lets them fly or turn people into ducks or whatever.

They seem to need magical energy/essence to work to me so I dunno what this mundane skill stuff is about. If they're not magical, user will need some way to combine it with magic to make it work, but it seems to satisfy all the requirements to work with Infinity to me.

That sounds like a fuckin blast, semi-literally if you're dumping Anger Juice. Just turn the entire population of the town/city/etc into Asura from Asura's Wrath.

If you like fucking with people though, may I recommend some combination of The Beast Among Us, Countess Nona Repmuj, Hidden Depths and the Mask from the item section? Infiltrate some foreign country, blend in perfectly, endear yourself with the locals with your theatrics, all except for one. You pick one motherfucker and while no one is looking, take the mask off, turn into a monster in front of them, then go back to normal before anyone else sees.

Just like, do it at a party or something, make everyone think they're crazy while you cover for them. "Fuckin Carl, am I right everybody? This guy is great." Whispering "Praise the dark lord." when no one else is looking. Then move away in like a month.

Send the guy post cards every now and then so he knows you're still out there. You don't have to even really do anything damaging, just minor teasing or friendly behavior after the stunt.

Oh, I was more talking about the parts like "You never get tired of x" as opposed to the effect that prevents your memory fading.

>They seem to need magical energy/essence to work to me so I dunno what this mundane skill stuff is about.
They do, but they're based on mundane skill. Like, a Charm to treat an incurable disease would require you to be an extremely skilled doctor. Because you're actually using medicine to treat them, not waving your hands and saying some magic words.

But okay. Once again, Infinity proves to be bullshit.

Oh, that. Well, honestly, given how that first post was worded, I kinda just ignored it. Assumed it was someone wanting to start something (It's the whole "You just handed out free omnipotence, aren't you mad smileyface" thing with different words) and just glazed over the rest.

Sorry for that, should have paid attention and clarified the bits about how it applied.

You said you were planning on adding some stuff to Infernals, right? Like options to buy higher Circle Sorcery? Think it'll be updated want time soon?

>Undiscounted 1200cp in a jump full of conceptual bullshit turns out to be fucking powerful

Who could have known?

Okay. And a lot of magic is also based on extreme skill. And there's plenty of charms that just do magical things or straight up bullshit, I know that much.

Well, yeah. It earns that pricetag from it's use and reputation within the SDS jump alone. What did you think it would do once taken outside of it?

It's still fucking magic though? The mechanism behind it doesn't really matter.

Urg, think I answered this one before but I forgot my precise answer. I 'think' I said that Black Blood Weapons, the ones inside of you, no longer take up a companion spot since they're part of you now though.

Eh, it's an either/or situation and I just lean ever so slightly to the side of seeing Crona as a guy. Other people are still allowed to freely choose what Crona is in their own chains or whatever since the authors left it entirely up to interpretation.

>be jumper
>has an artoria
>hey lets get someone different this fate jump
>wait fuck there is another artoria we want
>every servant we have ends up being a different flavor of artoria

What do I do with that many artorias?

Well it's not really a big deal. I can understand not wanting to touch the stupid.

Yeah, manses can be built. Even normal humans can do it, though it will take more time. Making one entirely out of moonsilver is rather extravagant, though. There are easie and cheaper ways to aspect it towards Lunar essence.

I just want you to know that I hate you Val because of your jump. My comfy low powered chain spiraled out of control into a thinly veiled Xianxia megacrossover fanfic with thousands of dead kaiju bodies in my wake.

The power levels have been skyrocketing since I rolled God of HIghschool frighteningly early.

I just kinda figured it'd work on spells, like the perk text says, instead of any magic thing including stuff that specifically isn't spells.

But eh, no skin of my back. I've brought up what I wanted to say. Thanks for indulging me, I suppose.

Oh? I bought 10 talents worth of moonsilver (not sure how much that is honestly) and can make more, can you point me to ways of saving on it?

You'd need a demense to put it on. Which is a little harder to make, but you can theoretically magic one up from thin air with wyld shaping techniques.
No clue how that would function outside of Creation but if you could then making a manse is just a matter of effort.

You'd need the highest rating of 5 dots for the demense and manse to be able to support sapience however. Anything less just isn't enough.

Which exalts(infernal, lunar, ect.) are the best in crafting, killing things and survivability?
I ask because I don't know which carms i should take in each jump.
Across 10 years how many charms can exalted grain ? And are there slots on charms ex. 10 slots for essence 2 ?

>Is it possible to create a manse with stuff from the various exalted jumps?
Yes. Though you need a Demesne (basically a point where Exalted lyelines/dragonlines converge) to build it. More powerful Manses require more powerful Demesnes.

And also knowledge of Geomancy to not fuck it up and accidentally geomantic curses. Like rendering the land sterile, reducing the lifespans of everyone living there, tear all joy from the air, or other bad shit.

You can make new Demesnes, but it's kinda really hard. Like, human maximum skill can only make a 2-dot Demesne with a lot of effort, and even the Exalted need elder Essence and superhuman skill to go beyond that.

...there are Charms to just create them too though.

>Or are they some kind of rare artifact thing?
They are... somewhat rare, because of the above Demesne thing and the difficulty of making more powerful ones. Hotly contested, most of the time. They're also hard to build, and require a lot of time and manpower even with the appropriate geomantic knowledge.

>Because I was thinking of making a manse out of moonsilver if possible.
That's possibly, but wouldn't do anything more than give it the Armored Manse power. It'd be really sturdy, though it's kinda wasteful.

>Make a sword of moonsilver, give it a personality and soul, and the power to turn into a person. Though that may be less a manse and more just an artifact...
Yeah, that's an Artifact, not a Manse at all.

A talent is 68 pounds, so that's going to take a long while to build an entire Manse out of that.

Know that you made the one, truly correct choice in life.

Well, isn't that pleasant.

It might be specifically separated from sorcery within Exalted but they seem to be spells by another name to someone looking in from the outside. It doesn't work on any magic thing, we just seem to disagree on what qualifies as a spell.

Always a guy to me too. Cuter that way and it always felt like that to me when I see how he and Medusa relate. Also him lacking Witch magic too, found that weird if he was a she, since it's not until he munches down mummy that he shows anything resembling magic.

Thoughts?
Planning to give this stand to Rise of Dio era Dio,
「His World」
Destructive Power: B
Speed: A
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: B
Development Potential: A
Ability: 2Fast: The user can speed up time by up to 2000 times the original time within an area within it’s range of any size
Awakened Ability: Got2gofast: Can target an area just like 2fast but can also target up to 50 life forms in that range instead.
Requiem Ability: 2slo: The user can slow down time by up to 2000 times the original time within an area within it’s range of any size.

It's going to be a while longer, not really sure. A little busy again now, and just looking at what I'm all going to do with the update. Higher circles of Sorcery will be in there though, yes.

Also, this:
>A talent is 68 pounds, so that's going to take a long while to build an entire Manse out of that.
Was supposed to be for Infernals are the best in those things of the Exalt types we have now, though the other Exalt types bring other stuff to the table. Lunars are possibly better in being really tanky though.

>Across 10 years how many charms can exalted grain ?
Unclear. Not a lot, considering there's Exalts that are thousands of years old with only a hundred Charms.

I think I remember them being developed in responce to desires and exigencies?

>And are there slots on charms ex. 10 slots for essence 2 ?
Nope. There's no limit to how many you can learn, aside from having to learn them and the minimum requirements each charm has.

...What.

Let's try again.

>A talent is 68 pounds, so that's going to take a long while to build an entire Manse out of that.

Please work this time.

>Killing
Abyssal
>Crafting
Solar
>Survivability
Any Celestial? Maybe Lunars?

Good.

Also, as for building Lunar-aspected Manses without using Moonsilver... Just use Lunar-aspected building styles, and build it on a Lunar-aspected Demesne:

>Lunar: Irregular, crescent or circular forms and layout, optical and architectural illusions, completely natural materials, mirrors, silver accents, shifting ornament, hunting trophies, animal forms

Yeah, pretty much agreed. I think from those on the other end of this issue though, could argue that Medusa isn't his biological mother. They don't really look the same and we don't have a father in the picture or ever mentioned. Medusa isn't above kidnapping either, so if Crona is a girl, the reason she might not be a Witch is because she's just some human raised by Medusa.

Thanks, I was actually working on a plan that involves creating my own leyelines so this works out.

I can guild etherium with moonsilver I guess. Make it a swirly silver filligree deal. Since I am already making the leylines funnel mana into a bigass floating crystal it should have that part already set up.

Not sure how well lithomancy from zsndikar, my enchantments, and crossing the dragon streams is gonna work with this.

Do manses have to have a physical material presense? Or could I form one out of leylines? Like converge a bunch of leylines into a sorcerous geometric formation?

Even if it doesnt work I may just try fo build one in a corner of my inner world to make stuff, I already chucked a bunch of my manses in there anyway.

Mm, definitely possible, but I feel it takes away a bit from the sheer horror of what was done to him if Medusa wasn't their birth mother. Just makes it so much more twisted on both sides if she had a child just so she could turn it into a monster.

hey question my Jumper has a lot of tattoos already some magical, some not, would the moonsilver tattoos overwrite his pre-existing ink?

You can theoretically make a manse out of reflected light from very carefully positioned and crafted mirrors. It's just retarded since it would be fragile as fuck.
A sorcerous geometric formation of leylines is just what you'd be building it on top of though. That's kind of what a demense is.

>Do manses have to have a physical material presense?
Yes. Though that can get weird, like a manse that is a web of silk steel strung between trees or spars, or an array of mirrors creating a manse of reflected light.

>Or could I form one out of leylines? Like converge a bunch of leylines into a sorcerous geometric formation?
That's basically what a Demesne is. You build the Manse on top of that to tap into it easier.

Agreed, Medusa is also the type of person who would personally carry and give birth to a child just to torture/train it into insanity after all. That's just the counterargument I can see being used.

Not unless you want them to? You can have moonsilver tattoos and other tattoos just fine.

My head canon is that Crona is an artificial person, Medusa created them. Also it would explain Ragnorak as well.

That's awesome,a lot of them were gifts from my wife.

Neat thanks. Guess Im gonna build a massive swirly metal filligree circle around the center of my inner world, mainly etherium, since it likes to naturally make swirly shapes, and add some moonsiler accents and designs to it.

This could work out nice.

What are some good uses for the silver chair/throne thing? I find it kinda more threatening than useful when I read about it.

You know, correspondancd from fallen london tattoos with moonsilver and a way to vent excess eneegy sounds like a neet way to get a lot of power. Or kill gourself really fast.

Ragnarok is already explained in canon. He was a Demon Weapon that Medusa melted down, mixed with Black Blood and filtered into Crona's veins.

Creative Mode

Suggsverse

1. Take a metal cylinder.
2. Using the Correspondence carve the following phrase "This object is very hot but does not melt." on the outside of the cylinder
3. Repeat Steps 1 & 2 until happy with resulting number of rods.
4. Instead of fire or Plutonium Rods use your creations in a high energy steam based energy production system.
5. Profit from your low maintenance Non-Nuclear power plants

i already do that and fill it Half water and half with other Tubes made of a substance which does not retain heat as well to make portable radiators , as for making it non-nuclear power plants heat from The correspondence itself tops out at more than Fahrenheit 451 and less than 327.46 degrees Celsius. since it will burn paper but not melt lead. I like it nice and toasty but correspondence doesn't put out that much passive heat.

What the fuck is Creative Mode?

SB crap that throws away too many of the founding principles And that's all you need to know,it's nothing any sensible jumper or jump maker would concern themselves with.

Do whatever the fuck you want mode.
Literally pointless since if you're using it you don't even need to be using jumpchain as a template.

A potatoes recipe.

Somehow you calling something 'crap' makes it even more offensive.

Mhm.

Sounds fancy.

>What are some good uses for the silver chair/throne thing?
Do you mean the manse or the artifact?

The manse has the standard manse benefits of respiring more essence and the hearthstone, as well as serving as a floating retreat.

It's not quite as practical as some of the other manses, but you could get weird/exotic stuff out of there, use any Wyld charms you have, and have a trip through your own dreams and subconscious. One user wanted to set up a small colony of Overwatch moon-gorillas on the outside?

As for it being threatening, as the hearthstone bearer you can navigate through it instinctively (or the Truculee/moon-fae bound to the manse could show people around). And the Truculee also keep any nightmare monsters in check. Unless you assign them other duties, in which case it's sorta a monster factory too?

The artifact is just for long-distance scrying (though limited) scrying, which is rather rare in Exalted. Also good for looking impressive and being a comfy chair.

I think it's the thing from Sims that allows you to renovate and move stuff around your property as if it was a game. It could also be that SpaceBattles thing where you have infinite points.

How do you learn charm ?
Just from exaltation or you need teacher ?
The same question about martial arts.

Can I fanwank that in 10 years I learned 25-30 charms? Or it is too much ?

Howdy /JC! How have things been? Last time I got sent to the...

Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm Jump 096
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Multiplication [+100]
Return of the Dragon Lords [+200]
Machine King 3000 B.C. [+300]
Red Eyes Archfiend of Lightning [+400]
Origin: Drop-In
Sub-Origin(s)?: Destiny of Metal, Chaos, and Blue Eyes
Different Dimension Survivor [Free]
Different Dimension Trainer [-100]
Different Dimension Assailant [-200]
Different Dimension Savant [-300]
Limiter Removal [Free]
Dark Factory of Mass Production [-100]
Machine King Prototype [-300]
Dedication Through Light and Darkness [Free]
Gateway to Chaos [-200]
Majesty with Eyes of Blue [Free]
White Dragon Ritual [-300]
Gear:
Rose Whip [Free]
Curse of the Masked Beast [Free]
Ancient Gear Workshop [-200]
D.D Jet Iron [-300]

Canon Companion:
Machine King (One Tribute)
Cipher Soldier X2, Victory Viper XX03 x2 (One Tribute)

Shadow Realm Writfagging: pastebin.com/wFN9wvNP

Other things I have planned for this Jump. Make a robot army so that Machine King gets the best benefit of his ability to use them as drones. Convert everything machine in my army over to my encryption... again. Start the long process of combining my various principles of software and hardware creation... again.

Hey Mardukth. How's it going? Also I've got a question for you. Dreams and Imagination (American McGee's Alice) grants me a mental plane. Does that combo in any way with Inner World (Infernals)? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Why would you need unlimited points when you have companion imports and perk sharing

So you should be all over then.

Is it okay to post 40% done WIP?

If you want.

First look at TMNT perks, I just have the first draft of the capstones done though. Give me some thoughts.

pastebin.com/RYP1W4FW

Yeah, just make sure you say its not done yet.

Damn it my Name fell off again! T.T

What class would an Athena servant belong to?

My WIP for Star Wars Episode I Podrace
Its a first jump, so if there are any pointers you could give me it'd be appreciated.