Can Emps restore deceased human souls after he becomes strong enough warp god?

Can Emps restore deceased human souls after he becomes strong enough warp god?
I mean, everyone from the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Living_Saint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why doesn't he do this more often? Then again I don't get why he didn't just blink the Beast's Attack Moon dead or Horus' army dead either. When you got the Emperor I don't get how Terra can ever be in danger, he should literally just sneeze and wipe out everything.

He totaly can to it even now, he just rarely does since you knaw, all the madness and being half dead and tormented constantly.

Also, definately not everyone from the beginning. Souls in the warp are either devoured by daemons or just dissipate and become warpstuff. Nothing to restore. So res only for recently dead or powerful individuals.

He's not that powerful dude. Exteremely powerful, like legues above Primarch level, but far from "blink the armies away" powerful.

No he is that powerful, that's canon.

Also leagues above Primarch level? Primarchs can already wipe out whole armies, have you heard of Magnus and Vulkan?

>Also, definately not everyone from the beginning. Souls in the warp are either devoured by daemons or just dissipate and become warpstuff. Nothing to restore.
Thats what I was talking about
Some dude said that Eldars can be restored even after being devoured by rape chief.
So, can Emps theoretically do that? I mean, if emotions and belief alter reality in 40k and humans believe that Big E is a space Jesus, this could be a possibility.

When have Eldar been recovered from being devoured by Slaanesh?

I always figured when humans who believe in the Emperor die they kind of just get absorbed by him, partly to keep them safe from Warp Spawn and partly because it makes him a more powerful "warp entity", eventually becoming his own Chaos God.

Isn't the Emperor the personification of Order?

It all depends on the writing in question, but Primarch destroying armies on their own is not a normal thing. They do cut through enemies like knife through butter, yes, but remember, Gulliman almost died ambushed by an Alpha Legion kill team, and Dorn died in a boarding action. Horus struggled against Demonic Temba.

Also, you asked how did he not to it, that is an answer itself - he is not THAT powerful.

He's already as powerful as all 4, he doesn't need to get stronger

I meant Chaos God as in God-like being in the Warp.

Angron almost got killed by having a building dropped on him.

"Chaos God" is a bit of a misnomer, "Warp God", where Chaos is a sub-faction, would probably be more accurate.

He's more powerful than the Chaos Gods when it comes to influencing reality, but he still needs to some power ups to beat their asses in the immaterium.

Like the biggest empire in the galaxy praying to his immortal soul that oh so just happened to go into the immaterium where things like belief make you stronk?

Basically. We're just waiting for him to die now so he can be birthed into a new god. Right now he's too fucking insane from all the constant pain to be useful to anyone besides in random "miracles", the astronomicon, and protecting Earth from a Daemon incursion.

Guilliman and Horus are clearly pussies then. Vulkan literally defeats an Army of Orks single-handidly on Calderis and can tank a gravity beam used to crush planets. Magnus, well, he's Magnus so yeah.

I wonder if living saints are one of those miracles or if theyre really just fancy daemons.

Gotta admit some of these miracles can be pretty sweet. like the storm of the emperor's wrath.

I never knew the Imperium had such an easy win condition.

Yeah, he is exactly as powerful. That is why when the Four Powers want something they tear aparat reality itself and send uncountable demonic legions to wreak havoc in their name, while He on Terra faces them with terrified soldiers in cardboard armor armed with glorified flashlights.

Oh, and with gene-enhanced murderhobos, half of which will switch sides.

Theres a catch:
We wont be able to communicate with rest of the galaxy, plundering Imperium in chaos for years.
As painful and unlikely as it sounds, we would need Eldar help in terms of technology to let Emps die (eldar could in theory ally since primary thread for them is chaos and ending Slaanesh once and for all would be a interest of bth parties).
also:
Human Eye of Terror

Werent some marines working on a big pyramid thing that would do the job of the astronomicon? Said thing which exploded because of chaos forces and sent the signal that attracted the tyrannids?

Living Saints and Legion of the Damned are daemons, just that theyr'e on the imperial side.

They're undead Humans, not Daemons, as pure warp entities.
Also, arent Khornes daemons also altered human souls?

That's overreaching a bit. He's at least as powerful, if not more, than a full C'Tan

Keep talking shit and he'll send a majestic ultra chicken after you.

The most likely signal sources that brought 'nids to the galaxy are that one thing Girlyman used for regrouping, Eye f Terror and Astronomican.
I'm betting on the Eye of Terror. It predates Imperium's existence massively, same as there are traces of 'nids activity earlier than the supposed first encounters.

The sudden surge in birth of psykers could also be the thing that drawn them in.

Still it's insta win for humans. Imperium has a nice insta-win condition.

Because he's a warp god now. You could ask the same question about literally each of the chaos gods.

>They're undead Humans
Give me a source

>A Living Saint is a mighty and pious warrior of the Imperial Creed who displays miraculous abilities within his or her lifetime and is subsequently resurrected, supposedly by the Emperor himself. Living Saints are almost always members of the Adepta Sororitas but others often come from the Imperial Guard.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Living_Saint

Uhuh. And Trillions of Humans will die as a result of this.
So, humans will become retarded version of Eldar.

I thought human souls dissolved into the warp?

Trillions of Humans believe in literal space Jesus in 40k, so Emperor has powers to restore them.
and probably he will restore everyone from the beginning once he will die in materium.