The fighter and barbarian rely on strength

>the fighter and barbarian rely on strength
>strength is a measure of their physical ability
Makes sense.

>the rogue and the ranger rely on dexterity
>dexterity is a measure of their hand-eye coordination and finesse
Okay, understandable.

>The sorcerer and the bard rely on charisma
>Charisma is a measure of their force of personality, basically their inner-power
This works correctly.

>The cleric and the paladin rely on wisdom
>wisdom is the measure of one's common sense, a stark contrast to the book-sense that intellect measures
Now hold on one god damn second.

Why is this shit allowed? Magic Invisible Men in the sky is anything BUT common sense. Is wisdom supposed to measure insanity whereas intelligence measures reasoning and understanding?

gods are real in dnd, hell in most settings you can meet them.

Damn, the shitposters and trolls are really out in force today.
Is it a school holiday or something?

Maybe so, but that shit doesn't make sense in d20 modern at all. Is this some kind of holdover from previous versions of d&D? following the logical incarnations from od&d -> ad&d -> 2e -> 3e -> 3.5e -> pf -> 4e -> then the split that goes to modern (which progressively makes sense) or 5e (which had NOTHING to do with gygaxian manuscripture)

We had this thread and this OP often enough. It's bait. Can you please ignore?

>posts anime
YOU are the bait.

>4'7''
>194 lbs.
How!? Is he taking the weight of his clothes into the weight? Does that cape weigh like 100 pounds?
Also how would you stat him?

kys

Triple 0's confirm you're three times a zero. kYs!

OP is small-time.

I don't get it. What is this?

THIS utter shit-tier bait thread again. Drink bleach kiddo.

Let's turn this shit thread into a golden thread.
How would you change Wisdom to be more in line with what they're supposed to be doing?

Well thanks for bumping it, dipshit.

Let's let it die instead. There's no point in trying to redeem this in the age of the catalog and 300 post limits. Go and find a better thread to bump instead.

Well that certainly is a bitter, narrowminded and quite frankly cancerous way of thinking. I guess you're saying it's okay to have hundreds of threads with nothing in them because we have a catalog. You're killing this board, user.

>I don't get it. What is this?
The person that OP aspires to be.

No, I'm saying instead of putting in effort to bump shitty troll threads and just encouraging more shitty trolls to make more shitty troll threads, you should go to one of the hundreds of better threads that often get overlooked because the OP isn't a pissant cunt and only draws attention modestly.

So, please, quit bumping this shit thread, and go to one of the threads made by people who genuinely want to have a discussion about traditional games. Any further reply would just cement that you are the worst kind of troll, so do everyone a favor and just leave this thread to die.

He's saying that your efforts to improve this thread will be in vain, because most people browse through the catalog, so they'll all just see OP's boring copypasta and either ignore the thread or enter it just to make fun of OP. No one will pay attention to your derail.

>ITS HOW I SAY IT IS AND THATS FINAL! ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A DAMN DIRTY TROLL!
This is you. You're right on up there with OP. Take your own advice and get bent, user.

He can't guarantee that for certain. I've seen comeback threads before.

>He can't guarantee that for certain. I've seen comeback threads before.
Sure, but OP has twin-linked the cleric common sense copypasta with the Chris-Chan spam image. You can try, but it will be an uphill battle.

So did you, fucknut. You're just as bad.

Summer break starts in Late April at earliest.

Well, for starters.. I would re-split perception into at least two skills again in the case of 3.PF, perception as a catch-all seems like too OP a skill when compared to, say, linguistics--which rarely gets any use or love.
Also, having tracking be a sepparate skill from survival would be better, I think. Some sort of division to the survival skill is needed.

Fuck off, newfag.

Lol, calling someone a newfag on zero basis as a last-ditch effort to try and rustle my jimmies.. Nice try nub.