Didn't someone post HST here earlier this morning when it was like .47USD? Whoever you were, thank you based god...

Didn't someone post HST here earlier this morning when it was like .47USD? Whoever you were, thank you based god. I got the gains.

Looking at their roadmap and announcements with their development.... juicy. I'll be buying more if it dips. Thank you, whoever you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

sap.com/corporate/en/company/innovation/next-gen-innovation-platform.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you listen to a biz cuck on a coin and double your money

I am in at ICO price still, iron hands. Whoever sold their HST is a literal retard.

Bought in earlier today, up a really decent amount. Market cap 25 million. We have a genuine 5x to 10x opportunity here, folks.

When is this coin being listed on a larger exchange - it's only been on ED and kucoin for a while now - and how do you think that will affect the price? Any predictions?

Yeah this is a long hold bro, glad you got in at a good price. Can't wait for a bigger exchange and real volume!

According to their telegram, Binance vote comes in during January.

Glad you made some money user :)

>tfw you got in at fucking 0.25$

I just 600%'d from PRL because someone shilled it a few days ago. Thanks user :)

the dark moon rises

collectively we can win that vote with enough exposure here

What was the ICO price? Jesus I would have loved that.

Ummm, I didn't know this before but the guys who are making a voting token on blockchain technology just got a UN partnership this month. WTF? Why didn't I buy this shit sooner???? It's like i hate money.

yeah all you have to do is retweet binance tweet for your coin to moon. thats easy... i can do that

$.05

Lots of good picks on Veeky Forums, you just have to DYOR! I'm still finding things out about HST I didn't know before the buy that just makes me want to hold even harder. Thanks for the support anons. Are you holding HST too?!

Yep, holding and shilling HST for a tad over a month now. This is one of the only coins I actually want to hold long-term because I think the tech and idea behind it is pretty legit

Long term hold, but a solid one

Yeah, me holding onto this coin alone will drive up the price lol.

what does this do that ark doesnt

How much you hodling,pham?

I lIKE MY HST BAGZ XXTTRA THICC

100k for sure

Enough for lamboland when this really goes nuclear.

their website is trash foh

Has partnerships with the United Nations (Yes, that one) and SAP SE, a $45B German software company that is going to work closely with HST selling it to corporations.

niqqa ur trash

The logo is literally a moon. Always go with moons and animals. Standard Veeky Forums procedure.

what's so good about this that it's blowing up? i can't tell if it's a shitcoin or legit future investment. don't wanna get dumped on

reading through the white paper right now and all I gotta say is, anyone who believes democracy is the way forward a fucking fags. Democracy is a broken system that allows the useless to have their say despite not contributing anything. In multicultural hell holes, it's even worse. I'm only saying this because I genuinely believe within 10 years democracy in the West will essentially be dead. This tech is like a medical injection into a all but dead animal.

Although, if anons make some $$$ off if it, then more power to them.

i'm just confused because i read this:
>Skella believes 2018 will be a bumper year for Horizon State, saying the startup currently faces the problem of having more customer opportunities than they do product features.

and i'm wondering where all these customers are because i can't find a single source except the HST devs themselves. smells like fomo desu

The UN partnership is bullshit desu
They don't have a direct partership with the UN, just a small org that works with the UN, probably like a million other orgs do

that's what their SAP partnership looks like to me as well:
sap.com/corporate/en/company/innovation/next-gen-innovation-platform.html