I cast greater twinned maximized repeating chaining splitting homing scorching ray

>I cast greater twinned maximized repeating chaining splitting homing scorching ray.
>I free action repeat it via Ocular blast.
>I belt of battle and repeat the above again.
>I greater celerity and repeat the above again.
>I had Glory of the Martyr which renders me immune to Daze so I repeat the above again until I run out of spells to do this with and my contigent greater teleport safely puts me back in my sanctuary demiplane where I use my enchanted bedroll to refill my spell pool in 2 hours.
>By the way my demiplane's flow of time is different, two hours is actually two minutes.
>I repeat the above of course.

The creature is immune to fire. See you in 20 rounds.

>scorching ray
>unironically using a blaster spell when things like Enervate are available
Really? A twinned split-ray maximized empowered Enervation can deal (4+(1d4*0.5))= 5.25 negative levels per ray on average among 4 rays, resulting in an average of (5.25*4)= 21 negative levels, assuming they all hit, and they do because
>lmao who ever misses touch attacks?
That is enough to one-shot anything that is pre-epic.

The creature feeds off of negative energy and gains an average of 21 levels.

That's why you have play a Cleric that can interchangeably use positive or negative energy.

metamagic energy substitution. You may now ragequit.

lower level spell, easier to slap tons of shit onto.

And that's unsatisfactory?
I had a similar situation
>Playing D&D clone
>Fighting against an undead horde commanded by an undead black dragon and a lich
>Were losing hard
>Decide to commit senpuku throwing myself frong the gate into the fray to stop them from breaking it to give my friends time to withdraw and save as many civilians as possible through a dimensional portal
>GM "Ok, you're pretty much done surrounded by zombies but you go first, have a surprise round because they were focused in breaking the door"
>I attack
>Have a keen falchion so I score a crit
>Have a feature that everytime I score a I gain one extra attack
>Have also a feature that everytime I hit I get a hero point
>If I spend 5 hero points I can reroll a d20
>In the whole game never make more than 7 attacks in a turn with this
>Literally in the 20th attack and got so many hero points left the GM has a "the actual fuck?!" face
I died (black dragon and litch decided to gank on me) but I destroyed a large chunk of the enemy's army, so large they were the ones who withdraw. Pretty awesome.

You've still got to wait before you can come back and who knows what other immunities it has? The fight will probably be over by the time you're back.

> lower level spell, easier to slap tons of shit onto.
"Fell Drain Magic Missile"/"Fell Drain Sonic Snap" combined with metamagic galore would like to have a talk with you.

>Not using Fell drained magic missile

FDMM is busted by Shield. FDSS i had no idea about.

I can cycle every energy type in one attack. It's like star trek, i will fucking find your frequency and I will break it.

>he doesn't make savestate clones and simulacrums of himself to wage war

Your table uses hero points in a rather odd way.

>tfw you have clones of yourself with all of your spell powers ready for the day
>tfw the clones are idle, waiting for a host
>tfw you put a gem in the middle of the room and cast soul jar.

"Fell Drain Thunderhead" and "Fell Drain Sonic Snap" are great when fighting a single boss enemy.
"Fell Drain Magic Missile" is great against multiple mooks or non-spellcasting foes.
Different strokes for different folks.

What are some really good fighter combos that are as busted as these wizard ones?

The way the system said it worked, Iron Heroes was the system. Maybe it wasnt hero points, heroic?

power attack
cleave
great cleave

By Fighter you mean Fighter class?
If not, Crusader, infinite attacks as long as your weapon deals 1d2 damage

Yes, fighter class. Also what the hell is that crusader trick?

>I cast superior quadrupled intensified recursive transsubstatiated exacerbated propagating expanding immanent scaling collossal spherical transmultiuniversal seeking polyafflicting animaic disensouling fractalomorphic Rock Falls Everybody Dies, Especially You, Get Out Of My House Now.

Aura of Chaos stance says if you get the max result on a damage die, it explodes.
Imbued Healing (Luck Domain) says if you get a 1 on a damage die, it's a 2.

The best stuff unique to fighters is the Dungeon Crasher and Zhentarim Fighter substitution levels (particularly if you take the Imperious Command feat for the latter).

Apart from that, they have very little that other classes can't do too. They're one of the better classes for attack-of-opportunity builds though, which can be a headache for novice DMs.

>They're one of the better classes for attack-of-opportunity builds though
Decisive Strike Monk (doubles damage on punches) with double hit (2 Attacks per AoO) and karmic strike.
I was making attacks of 80 damage each, and taking into account they were 2 per AoO...160 per action that provokes.

>DM says that as you make a mockery of his game with pure cheese, your character is suddenly, painfully, turned into cheese and carried off by a swarm of rats in cute little fancy outfits. In pieces.
>Roll a new character.

I use my contingent cure cheesificataion spell upon being polymorphed and then summon a dire catstorm

We're playing Shadowrun. Asshole.

I cast antimagic field

>cast
>not having a belt imbued with AMF as a fighter that you can turn on and off with nothing but thought, getting around most loss of control effects

Liches can't stop me and I beat them to death with my pointy stick.

>pointy
DR/Bludgeoning and Magic

I have a goddess in my setting that basically just decided she wasn't going to deal with MU shit and flipped the table on the setting, so now they don't do that.
>inb4 I just cast a spell to end this goddess's influence
She's the setting's equivalent of Mystra, so no you don't.

>greater
No such metamagic.
>twinned
+4 spell levels
>maximized
+3 spell levels
>repeating
+3 spell levels
>chaining
+3 spell levels
>splitting
+1 spell level
>homing
No such metamagic.

>scorching ray

>free action repeat it via Ocular blast.
Did you mean ocular Spell?
That's not how Ocular Spell works. Also +2 spell level.

That's a total of a level 18 spell slot and 8 feats. Seven if you use a metamagic rod. Using metamagic reduction abilities you can arcane thesis for - 6 spell levels and - 6 more if you are an incantatrix getting it down to a level 6 spell. You need iron will for incantatrix but can get it with stating in that aboleth dungeon.

That puts you at 9 feats and level 12 minimum, ignoring the rest of your bullshit.

The enemy has purchased a ring of counterspells for 4000 GP, it automatically stores the first scorching ray cast at no effect, and instantly counters the next scorching ray cast at it.

This occurs continually and no damage is done.

Do you want to die to orbs? Because that's how you die to orbs.

Grapple

Shut down by Freedom of Movement.

>I cast counter superior quadrupled intensified recursive transsubstatiated exacerbated propagating expanding immanent scaling collossal spherical transmultiuniversal seeking polyafflicting animaic disensouling fractalomorphic Rock Falls Everybody Dies, Especially You, Get Out Of My House Now.
Fuck you I'm staying. I'm staying in your daughter's room tonight.

What the fuck is this even possible?

>turns magical antimagic belt on
>it turns itself off
MOLYNEUX
O
L
Y
N
E
U
X

Its not in my games because I run chainmail

Goes more like this: "My wizard uses his great and terrible arts to (babbles about the arcane for 20 seconds) and defeat *whatever*

Ok, roll a 4 or higher on 2d6. I'll give you first attack because *wizard.* If you fail, you're done for the round, and the horde of undead around you will probable hurt you because they just need to roll a 10 or higher on 2d6, which isn't THAT unlikely.

Wow that sounds like a shit system.
>unleashed arcane elemental maelstrom does the same as a nigga swinging a stick
GOOD SYSTEM user, ITS NOT LIKE THEY IMPROVED ON IT LOL

>What is psionics?
>What is using another god's power (see Shadowweave/divine magic?)
>What is travelling to a plane outside of the god's influence.

OP is still a faggot, but you do realize you're only proving his point, right?

Stop playing by level 10, the bedroll is a custom job, they should be using Orb of Force for the daze.

With an adamantine weapon and the Power Attack/Leap Attack/Shock Trooper/Valorous gimmick, you can burrow through mountains and vaporize iron walls. There's also Roland, Bear of the North, which dips a bunch of full BAB classes and PrCs into Chameleon for sweet sweet DMM Persist tricks.

> What the fuck is this even possible?
No. OP is some faggot who read a bit of CharOp and tried to be smart because muh Anti-Munchkinery.

Half of the words used don't even exist, half of the actions are flat-out impossible, and you can't stack bonus actions like this.

but some of that actually IS possible, specifically the bit about the bonus turns using items and certain spells.

>Able to cast magic
>Killing an enemy with hit point damage

Yeah, while you're over there being a fucking idiot, I'll just cast one spell to win this fight and just stop this nonsense.

Resist.

Not at these DCs your not.

Spell Trap.

Im too smart to fall for it.

You only get one immediate action a round and firing a spell stored with occular spell is a full round action. Also use combust instead of scorching ray.

You're breathing in mind fog.

That's not how a ring of counterspells works. You're forgetting metamagic reduction too

Oops I see your metamagic reduction now. Still wrong about the ring

>it's immune to magic