Singularitynet. Demand for ICO is around 500 million at the moment, they've capped it at 36 million...

Singularitynet. Demand for ICO is around 500 million at the moment, they've capped it at 36 million. Will this x30 in three days?

Pic related, it's the founder, Ben Goertzel

Hope so user im going all in in this

How did you faggots get past accreditation?

Whitelisted on time + kyc documents

on what exchanges will it be available

not announced yet but i believe it will be trading on etherdelta first

My guess is within a month it will be on all exchanges. The exchanges are contacting them, they've replied that they are not ready yet to officially start working with any exchanges and the exchanges have replied that they're listing them anyway... The FOMO around this coin is mind boggling, but entirely justified I belief. It's the future, AI nodes creating new AI nodes and making an organic self working and auto paying network...

*believe. I also went all in user, and I've even convinced my parents, something I have thus far only done on BTC and ETH and ADA, and they've done well out of that... I can't help but wanting to get the old folks in on something I know will be a certain moon mission...

Also, they're capping the individual investments equally, so if there are 10 000 whitelisters completing KYC the cap might be $3000 each... I've had some friends whitelist to be able to put in max $

So when will this be open to us latecomers?

You think cap will be met with only the whitelisters?

Im hoping on buying the rest once the individual caps are over.

You will be able to buy once the individual caps are over if the hard cap is not reached by then

I get the same sort of feeling with tokens like this as with Iota, Ripple and Stellar. They seem to be great solutions looking for a problem. Whereas Bitcoin and co solve an actual problem. The problem came first. Then the solution followed. Here it seems to be the other way round.

That and there are too many kikes involved. Good luck on your moon mission user. I'll be cheering you on from my ghetto back on earth.

I don't know, it depends on how they calculate. If they simply divide their 10 000 whitelisters who passed KYC by the 36 000 000, each will have an individual cap of €3600.

If they actually calculate what the whitelisters have pledged, then the small $100 Dollar pledgers will allow the bigger fish to maybe put in $5000. If they do the second, it might sell out straight away. If they do the first, then all the small fish won't reach cap and the leftovers will be bought up after 24hrs.

That's not true. There is a massive problem which is AI coders writing small bits of individual code for individual technologies, but the code is not linked. This allows for linking AI, so the self driving car AI can learn from the facial recognition AI and so on. Plus, all the AI coders that are not under contract by some tech giant get a place to put their code and sell it for fair prices. Which then allows smaller industries (at the moment AI is only affordable for tech whales) to also buy AI... It solves a huge problem, which is that most AI doesn't pass human intelligence (as in, general IQ), but by linking it all up they will create a self learning monster machine

Sorry user. I still don't see the problem. Your example of a self driving car needing facial recognition is nice, but why would you need a decentralised blockchain for that? The car company can deal directly with the facial tech company. There is no need for an intermediary. Or an intermediary blockchain. But sending someone money before bitcoin always needs an intermediary. And even paying with cash there is the central bank or government acting as intermediary. Bitcoin solves that problem by removing the intermediary. This token introduces itself as intermediary where before no intermediary was necessary. It does not make any sense to me. Sorry.

It is about AI learning from AI, growing new AI nodes as it sees fit that do certain specified AI tasks... Now, John needs to talk to Jack over at the carcompany to bring their AI technologies together. This is a self growing, self learning network of AI, all the opensource AI in the world can learn from each other, it creates an AI supercomputer if that makes it any clearer. I think you just don't get it.

Also, it's a way for the opensource developers to get paid for the use of their coding.

Also, it's a way for the opensource developers to get paid for the use of their coding.

So you think that when one of the smartest AI developers, Ben Goertzel, sees an opportunity to make AI infinitely smarter by creating a blockchain based network for AI to communicate with each other, that you know better than him whether that's a good idea or not?

BY question also - looks great

For thousands of years, social inequality has been arguably the most important question in need of immediate answer, yet has resisted every attempt to solve it. It is one of the major causes of humanity’s integral problems like war, crime, disease, racism, irrationality, etc. Name the problem and you will find inequality either at the root of it, or the fertilizer...
>racism
>problem
Fuck off with this communism piece of shit coin

Hah, good luck with that one.

Maybe he's smarter than Einstein. But I would not let Einstein run my business or make investment decisions for me. I think he would have been terrible at that.

I would however use Einstein as a poster child to enable me to raise some money from a bunch of gullible bitcoin holders.

A fool and his bitcoin are easily seperated.

Wrong thread? LSD?

A jew pushing communism, you don't say?

Is this AI truly free to "learn" as it wishes? I just don't trust a jew behind a project like this, even though the concept behind is I find fascinating.

If Einstein had made a coin that would give him a bit of money every time someone used one of his formulas I would drag my dick through rivers of broken glass to get my hands on that.

Yep. But he didn't. And even if he had you would not have realised until it was too late to make money off it. Don't forget that everyone thought Einstein was a nutcase at the time. It was only afterwards that people realised he was a genius. This tends to happen a lot with geniuses. The fact you think this Goertza-kike is a genius BEFORE he's done his geniusness already disqualifies it in my book.

But the coin will probably do 10x or 20x anyway and you'll be in lamboland before Q1 2019. Let me be the first to congratulate you. Do get out in time though!