Can someone enlighten me on this TRX Tron bullshit? What is this...

Can someone enlighten me on this TRX Tron bullshit? What is this? Fucking faggot Justin Timberlake looking chink hyping the shit out of his shit coin that doesn't even have a product. They literally JUST hired developers and are valued at over 3 billion. What the fuck is this bullshit?

Do I buy because people are stupid as fuck and crypto is driven on nothing but hype? Or do I not because the coin is bullshit and will inevitably fall after the hype dies. What does this shit coin even do?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#617f926d7064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY CAN'T IT BE LINK INSTEAD????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK CHINKS

Everything you wrote is true - I don't see trx in any long term race, unless they stop fucking meming and start implementing

banned for talking shit on TRON

TRX epitomizes state of cryptos right now

3 billion dollar with the most buzzword laced bullshit homepage, never going to happen, but if you stay out you lose because other idiots will buy it up

I'm serious, is this fag for real? Holding a "volume trading" competition on Binance to win a maserati? What the fuck is going on? I hate this fucking shit. Why is REQ standing still while Tron moons to pluto?

I’ve got sell orders set at all kinds of price intervals. I’m up 4-5x and it’s too soon for something that does nothing but hype. Idgaf if it goes up to $.15 ha

If this chigga can show me some actual product I'll re buy the coin

Else I'm just gonna watch it dump while I invest in other shit coins

The whitepaper is sound.
TRX will moon if chingchong MMOs start to use it as microtransaction currency.

The sketchy part is the "Great Voyage" smart contract that will flood extra TRX.

stay mad notronner we getting money out chea nigaa what what

MegaTron has already told everyone where TRX is going.

>tfw MegaTron is going to will TRX to $1 with just his twitter

MegaTron sitting on juicy news he can't release because of NDAs

>LINKies BTFO no sergey tweets about his NDAs

Don't know, don't care. It got me 20% in the past 10 hours.

Wojakcons! Transform and Rise up!

Rumours about tron include: going to burn 20% of coin supply and big
Listing on Friday.

Great night last night for TRX/any coin holders hope you all made a shit ton of cash.

Watched his interviews in Chinese and he sounded like a fucking hack

Buzzwords like what?

How do you describe a blockchain project without using "buzzwords"?

TRX is backed by the richest jews in china. You should be thankful you are allowed to invest in it at all.

holy shit you're right he looks just like JT hahahahahaha

here's the secret, user.

Right now any new crypto will go up 20-30%.

Look at alts on any exchange. they're all green.

When was the last time you bought some Chinese rip off and it turned out amazing and lasted?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

all chinese do, that's just their language

I understood it

my xiaomi phone and lenovo laptop are pretty sweet

I noticed one day I had 500 of them on my account, I investigated the coin, it was at 41st position in the coinmarketcap, it moved up to 37th then to 57th and now it is at 17th place.

I believe Jack ma of Alibaba is behind them and they must be doing something good!!!!
The price is perfected for an investment. It is making huge progress for what ever reason!!!

backed by whom? And no, Jack Ma hasn't got shit to do with it.

And TRX is up 4000%...

what's your fav distro

I hate looking at this fuccboipucci faggot

>is it a meme?
Yes
>will normies buy into it?
Absolutely
>will this pump the market and make them money?
The answer is yes
>what can you do?
Ride the fucking waves.

Plus it's backed by all the fucking goyim chinks in china and they're going to pump the markets too. Then it's also going to get listed on a new exchange this friday which will allow even more normies to pump it.

DYOR salty nocoiner... They got big investment capital, Lenovo, Peiwo app which already has millions of users. The connection with Jack Ma and Alibaba is unclear but that's irrelevant, the point is Justin is buttbuddies with billionaires. It's obvious he's just a prettyboy front man for a cabal of chinese kikes.

Holy fuck, look at this. It's astroturfing by TRON. Look how simple he sounds. But if it's a real post that represents the thought process of tron investors it would explain things.

I don't understand why people hem and haw over investing. Just throw like $200-$2000 at it and watch it. Better to buy a small ticket and see than never buy and not play st all

I am not trying to shill, but fyi

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#617f926d7064

-tommorow addition of new exchange
-29 december source code release.

People see Bitcoin and think every coin will reach 20k without understanding any of it. They think "I can have 17 TRX for a dollar, so for every dollar I invest, soon I'll be rich, Rich, RICH!"

They don't care that there's 100 freaking billion TRX, or what that implies. The coin has a maximum potential of 10 cents. It simply cannot ever go much higher than that, even in this bubble. People are insane.

Btw, do whatever the fuck you want

See you at 50 cents

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

I love the FUD of this coin because it’s the same thing that happened to Ripple, which Megatron was the chinese rep for haha

Just wait. After January this coin is back to 30 sats while req is 2$

honestly this reminds me of the NULs PnD, only WAY better

yea there is a problem with extrapolating prices between cryptos that have hugely different current coin supplies. however, i believe you are making a mistake as well. you are extrapolating a bitcoin price from its total supply not its current supply and using that as a judgement that tron is overpriced at its current supply. When bitcoin reaches its total supply (long time from now) it is possible that its value will have risen to a point that Tron is considered undervalued at its current supply

It could peak there, sure. But it's not somewhere I think it would stay for long.