Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1470: A Pox On Both Your Houses

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YYIy1YHvZc
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48826981/#q48830403
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50782048/#q50789098
youtube.com/watch?v=6QvMcQ2Eejo
youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrfXuHYWI
youtube.com/watch?v=HW-Jr4M4w90
youtube.com/watch?v=zH_RlepY3GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Azuy2YQLPB8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4mnNf6Hdok
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu1LCUJMnF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

40k is technically just a poor version of Fantasy, considering release dates.

Rolled 471 (1d816)

And doin' the attempted-usual-start-of-thread-roll goin'... NOW.

Mahou Sensei Negima

H'oh boy, how long has it been since THIS one's been relevant.

Drawbacks: Legal Sibling, Please Don't Bring That Genocide Up, Hummingbird Head (1500)

Lord

Big, Beautiful Flaming Eyebrows (Free)
Now Now Everyone (1300)
Little Angel (1000)
Gita (Free)
Tea Time Time (700)
Isn't It All A Bit Much (400)
Best Kouhai (0)

Ah, highschool we meet again. My old nemesis. My limbo of socially awkward and/or awed silences and serendipity. How strange, a version of human history where cuteness became the predominant human trait. It must be the Rogers entity's work. Memo: Set Qlithu to scanning all cereal distribution factories and children's television shows. The truth is out there, I just KNOW it.

Huh? I'm due for class? Well, shit. There's the elephant in the room, there's just no place for a cynical yet resolute cosmic being in the springtime of these cute girls' youth is there? I guess I'll just...go with the flow! It might even be f-ugh, be right back. Gonna play a few rounds of GoD.

>3 schooldays later

OH DAD I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS.

Okay, get your shit together man. You've got your obligation to the Benefactor to think about. You're here, you might as well do something productive with the main cast. Something inspiring. Something as girly as a manly man-boy can possibly stand to be? But what? What form of musical instrumentation can I excel at? Wait, I've got it.

Cute girl death metal concerts.

youtube.com/watch?v=1YYIy1YHvZc

>later that day, an unidentified pink-haired source confirmed that the arrival of giant demon crabs was heralded by a local school concert and their front man, who carries a guitar forged under Hell's beating heart. One Kotobuku Tsumugi has already invited them to her tea party. Our crab overlords appear to have discovered a newfound love of silly hats and frilly dresses, even the male ones.

...did they ever actually deal with that Lifemaker guy?

It's supposed to not need a Hearthstone, like CBAs and Warstriders in the other jumps. Will add that to the notes if it slipped through.

Anyway, I'm thinking of restarting my chain and actually posting it consistently now. Possibly starting with a run through all my own jumps, because I'm in a masochistic mood apparently.

In the order in which I made them that'd be... Viscera Cleanup Detail, Sburb, Kung Fury, The Incredibles, Exalted: Infernals, and Exalted: Lunars.

Now, should I do Pokemon before these six, or just start off as a janitor?

>or just start off as a janitor?

I think you know the answer to this question.

And in this corner, competing for the title of most unsatisfying ending ever- Negima.

Man, such a good series, that ended so poorly. Least we got the sequel that I still am not up to date on.

Anyway, Negima jump history. For a long, long time, one of the most common responses to Negima was "Whatever you do, don't go to mars." Partly this was the big power leap in the series at that point but mostly it was a lack of knowledge on what that power leap entailed, since relatively few people actually had read the series. So it resulted in some pretty amusing situations where people would give the warning and then not really be able to explain why it was dangerous.

In any case, think this might have been the first jump with 800cp perks? Certainly the earliest I can recall. They were and some still are, very popular choices. You'd have whole builds just around getting two of the 800 perks on offer. That and the shapeshifting weapon Hero of a Thousand Faces, personal weapon of That Man You Can Stab With Swords All Day And It Won't Do A Thing, Dammit- Jack Rakan. Man that guy is awesome.

Personally, it was the first jump I saw with drawbacks that seemed to really make me want to take them for story rather then points. Namely the love dodecahedron drawback. Particularly since you could automatically import companions, making Negi's already ridiculous love situation into a even bigger mess.

These things are fun for reminiscing.

Mahou Sensei Negima was one of the most useful and powerful Jumps when it first came out, and it's super old by now.

Among the many notable (and strange) features of Negima is the power to import as many companions as you want and have them actually mess about in the world, providing you turn them into teenage schoolgirls. This marks it as one of the few Jumps that allows you to ignore the companion limit, and one of the only Jumps where Generic Magical Girl's "Pink Tide" is actually capable of doing something.

Negima was among the first and most notable Jumps to contain a generic skill booster in the form of "Talented" allowing you to git gud at anything from drawing to cooking to cleaning or whatever other mundane skill you might want.

While even the lower powered perks like Pactio and Magic are fairly useful, the 800CP Perks were what many Jumpers came to Negima for. From "Gift of the Twilight Imperium" which was one of the first ways of protecting yourself from magic to "Gift of the Thousand Master" which is one of the most powerful magical perks ever, these things were huge.

>...did they ever actually deal with that Lifemaker guy?

They did! Well, mostly by kicking the problem into the future.

The Lifemaker has an auto-possession effect that causes it to steal the body of anyone who kills its current host.

So, in the UQ Holder continuity (which is different from the main Negima one, due to time travel, I think), Negi endured for decades but was slowly taken over by the Lifemaker, becoming the new BBEG.

Welp. Have a-this one.

>Mahou Sensei Negima - 156
Position: Assistant Instructor
Pactio Position: Magister
Drawbacks: Debt (+200), Sealed (+300)
Final Point Count: 1,500 CP
Background: Mage

Skills:
-Magic (Free)
-Pactio (Free)
-Pactio Master
-Gift of the Thousand Master
-Kanka

Items:
-Focus (Free)

You know, I have made VERY little use of Pactio Master, and that's... both unfortunate and kinda irritating. I KNOW that the examples of pactio artifacts are awesome, I KNOW they've got cool shit going on. I know my Companions would love it.

But I just turn up blank and have no ideas when trying to fill out that card for any of them.

Negi's being slowly taken over by Lifemaker in UQ Holder.

So uh.

THAT'S gonna be interesting.

oy oy oy. Do not forget Kanka.

Bwahaha, sniped. Ah well, your summary was way better anyways.

...Yeah, fair enough. Let's have a look then.

Someone's forgetting their name~

We covered different points for the most part, I'm sure no one minds.

While the main draws have been mentioned, it also has one of the best teaching perks around.

Though it's not terribly explicit on whether it enables the target to learn out-of-setting powers, it's still enabling shonen-protagonist-tier learning speeds of any skill they can perform.

Of course, it has to compete with Gift, Chao and Twilight.

>Kanka

One thing about Kanka - it's a very difficult skill, but it's still perfectly possible to learn.

I can't remember how Gift of the Thousand Master was meant to translate to other magic systems / how you're meant to benchmark it. Could someone help me out here?

My own estimate was about a x50 multiplier. Simply from the example of an average adult mage being able to produce ~20 elemental arrows.

So 1000/20 makes for a quick and dirty guess that doesn't feel *too* crazy.

Oi oi, I can't cover everything, but yes, Kanka was really big shit for a good long time.

For those unaware, Kanka basically allows you to combine Ki and Magic to temporarily enter a super mode where you became vastly stronger, albeit temporarily. With all the magic and ki boosting perks as well as this being the ancestor of other energy mingling perks, I'm sure everyone can see why that was so popular.

As user also mentioned, Pactio Master was a well sought after perk due to it being one of the best ways in Old Jumpchain to help different companions stay combat relevant, even if they were picked up after Negima. It as a perk basically allowed you to make pacts with whoever you want providing they go along with a ritual involving kissing or swapping blood, and then they'd be able to borrow some of your magical power to get extra stronk.

If that wasn't enough, they also get a magical artifact which is normally really powerful. Examples of which can be found in the Jump itself, but reading through the series for examples would probably be preferable.

Ah fuck shit, so I am. Thank you kindly!

Marvel gave a few different answers on this. I remember one being a x50 multiplier and another being that it made you near the top level in any system, but both answer got quite a lot of controversial arguing over at the time.

Personally I go for the former. It's kinda crazy still but the latter's just wheeeey.

Also, reading the series in general is a good idea because it's generally a fantastic series. The first few chapters are a bit boring and the last few are such utter shite but the great majority of the series is a great ride and it's been a fairly big influence on a bunch of other stuff. Not DBZ/Jojo levels but it has some original shit.

Pretty sure it was something like a x21 booster, give or take, on the lower end in old estimates, using the 7 Magical Arrows base and "hundreds" to mean 200. I vaguely remember that being overturned by Marvel back in the day, with it actually be more like x50.

Oh, totally, Negima ended up being one of those proto-series that inspired a bunch of other writers iirc and everybody needs to read just for Jack, who is like the Crazy Badass Uncle of Shonen Mentors.

Hey thanks! I feel like a x50 multiplier straddles that sweet spot between reasonable for the jump and absolutely crazy for the jumper. A lot of fun options start opening up when you have that much power to throw around..

Also thanks!

>Scion's Endbringer-killing beam sure didn't vaporize the earth like a beam powerful enough to do that would need to be.

Scion's fuck-you beams run on bullshit dimensional manipulation (aka "I can't believe it's not magic"). Local system thermodynamics is off crying in a corner (like it tends to do with just about every damn superpower in the setting). This is literally discussed in the story itself.

But yeah, more generally, the author does contradict himself on a number of points in the story.

Putting this up again made some of the suggested changes

Changelog?

>Freedom still there
I bet most of the stuff hasn't changed.

Deleted things about Free Code Perk
Edited out some out of setting references
Change some Drawback Pricing
Did not change Freedom Perk

Whats there to do in Negima?

Got a question for Digger, just in case I don't see him soon, might be at the store or in bed by the time he gets on.

How strong is Gateway of Chaos' Dark Hole ability?

That reminds me, I don't remember any of the other jumps that offered CBA or somthing else with a hearthstone requierment saying that they worked without them. So those are useless without manses!

So most of the complaints haven't been fixed. Always a joy to sit here for a few hours pulling out your teeth to get you to change things.

>Drawbacks pricing
Most of them are still way too high. You changed one drawback and then didn't change any of the others. The time extender still gives you 1000cp and discounts and freebies. A THOUSAND POINTS FOR MORE FUCKING TIME.

Are you actually retarded? Look at the other thousand point drawbacks in the chain. Notice how they are both immensely difficult challenges in their settings, almost impossible or actually impossible without out of jump stuff? Notice how yours just gives you more time to play in the world and freebies and discounts?

Notice how you have received so much help and so much feedback yet you still fuck it up by not applying any of that feedback beyond what is directly said and even then sometimes ignoring it?

So... I just realised that jump-chan would've perfectly scaled the interior of my jumper's starship to suit my jumper's form at the time of purchase: a small child.

Key phrase, perfectly scaled. Which means the bridge looks totally "normal"-sized on other ships' communications screens so long as I avoid any giveaways.

I bet the Enterprise crew got a surprise when they beamed aboard. And I also bet jumper-me cracked up laughing at their faces.

... just something I thought of.

Infernals at least does say so. And I'm pretty sure it's been said in thread that those in Sidereals and Dragon-Blooded also don't require them.

It would help if you changed more things when people told you to change them. See: Freedom

I don't think they work like that in the other jumps, it doesn't look like any of the jumpmakers who offered those sorts of things thought about that issue.

Personally I always just wanked that the items in question came with an appropriate hearthstone to fuel them.

>The time extender still gives you 1000cp and discounts and freebies. A THOUSAND POINTS FOR MORE FUCKING TIME.

Seriously?

/checks jump

Uh... yeah, Bluesnowman, you should change that.

Does that mean they are self powered or does the wearer need to foot the bill? Do they still have the normal three hearthstone settings?

Suggestion, purchaseable hearthstones that are independent from any manse.

>spoiler
But how does that work without a manse fueling the hearthstone?

Anyway...
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48826981/#q48830403
>The warstrider doesn't need a hearthstone because 400cp item fiat, it just works.

>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50782048/#q50789098
>Normal suits also require a hearthstone too, but assume this one is an advanced model that doesn't need one.

Self-powered. They still have the normal hearthstone settings.

Independent hearthstones are not a thing in 2nd edition.

Changlog
Altered Freedom Perk
changed GB to CP
Changed From the Stone age Perk if you read it carefully it's not just more time you are bound to the digital realm you cannot enter your warehouse or go to the real world

>if you read it carefully it's not just more time you are bound to the digital realm you cannot enter your warehouse or go to the real world
SO WHAAAAAAAT

IT STILL GIVES 800CP AND FREEBIES. WHYYYY.

Oh my gucking god I just noticed Long Term Storage is just as bad. Oh my god what is wrong with you.

>Freedom now just makes you almost impossible to bind in anyway and still doesn't make any sense for what it's based on but we gotta stuff it all in there and oh look all those other infinite growth perks are still there and still don't fit
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOOOOU.

Just stop. If he feels like the perks and drawbacks are fine but the thread doesn't, send him back to SB. There's no point continuing this back and forth. SB has a drive, they can take the jump.

I just can't understand. It hurts to try. Seeing someone get so much feedback focused at the same things and it taking so long and so many repeats to get him to listen. how many of our regulars complain about not getting enough feedback and then this is going on?

Really there's only one regular that would ever say he didn't get much feedback, and to his credit, he didn't. When he posted up jumps they'd be mostly ignored because of various reasons. Most jumpmakers get plenty of feedback and this jump has been no different. If the jumpmaker doesn't want to address parts of it because he doesn't agree with it that's up to him.

So for any jumpers, jump makers or aspiring creators, a question I ask.

When you're making jumps, making builds or making a chain, what tunes do you listen to? Or even what tunes are you listening to right now? Let's all share what gets our minds chugging along.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QvMcQ2Eejo

The above right now over here. For me? Anything with a good beat to it. Something you can sway or bounce your head to. Preferably with drums or bass, cause you gotta love it when you can feel the slams and drums in your skull.

What about you guys? Why do you pick the music that you do for writing or relaxing?

I think I was listening to All Things Must Pass while making Fantastic Beasts. Don't really have a specific jumpmaking music though.

Sometimes I listen to music while making builds, the last time I remember doing so with any sort of connection was when I was making a build for Generic Western and was listening to the New Vegas soundtrack.

I'm assuming that you think by locking out the warehouse and real world it justifies the reward for the drawback, but I think your sense of scale and value are a bit off. A drawback generally doesn't come with rewards to begin with. If you didn't have scenarios in there I could understand, but you do and your scenarios are rather awkward because they lack polish.

Most scenarios lack polish and that's fine, but when you have a drawback that upstages your own scenarios it doesn't make either one of them look good. You can copy how other people do scenarios to justify the short prompt for a reward approach that you're using, but it doesn't justify why the drawback has the same thing especially when your scenarios don't even give CP and most of them are very blunt prompts.

Even if scenarios are all the rage now because people like Valeria and Gauntlet are making them popular through their jumps, it doesn't mean that tacking on a reward to everything is justified.

Usually something on the intense or psychological side to get my blood pumping or my mind racing.

This song in particular is one of my favorite working songs youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrfXuHYWI

The lyrics about the murder town, the instrumental cacophony like at 1:38, the warped vocals at varying points in the song, it's all really nice.

Deciding which of my companions to Pactio with is hard. I'm going Minister, so my options for a decent Magister are between Elodie, Asriel, and Asgore

The problem being that Asriel and Elodie are the figurehead king and queen of the Archipelago, and I worked my ass off to get both of them, so choosing one would mean playing favorites between people in a relationship, but they're both really impressive mages. Asriel has both a Heart and SOUL for boosting his magic. Elodie has the Jumper Lumen, which mostly increases her survivability in combat, and the Lumen themselves have more versatility than monster magic. Asgore is less impressive magically, but he's the least disruptive to the group dynamics if I turn him into a teenage girl and drag him into combat, and he has the most experience murdering children, which is kind of a niche area of expertise but one that's useful in a high school of violence.

What regular is that?

Dirge? He's the only jumpmaker who was ever associated with not getting feedback and it was only apparent with him because he set things up in a way that feedback wasn't likely to begin with.

You should probably set this aside and go read up on jumps made by experienced jumpmakers like Valeria, Heavens, Red, and others. Your jump isn't unusable, it's just a massive mess, and you benefit a bit learning from those with more experience than you.

How hard would it be to clean up Rathess in creation?

I know nothing about Exalted, is knowing about the great curse, due to metaknowledge, a big deal? If it is, what can I do with this knowledge?

Your main problems would be Han-Tha, the powerful scavenger god who set up shop there, and the Goblin-King, which is Han-Tha's pet Elder Solar.

The feral dragon kings aren't that bad, you should probably try and teach the younger ones.

Yes. Tell basically EVERYONE (well, the Exalts at least), especially anyone in important positions or sorcerers.

So you are in for a rough fight if you want to fix the place to how it should be?

Yup. There's a lot of really interesting stuff to make it worthwhile though - lots of vegetative technology hibernating or growing wild, a bunch of old First Age relics like warbirds and such.

But the ghoul god and his edgelord Solar are a pretty big obstacle (and there are a few other moderate problems).

Most interesting way to approach it might be as a Dragonblood. If you could wrangle an armed detachment to reclaim the city, then a few thousand well-equipped mortal soldiers and a circle or two of Dragonbloods should be able to deal with most of it.

There's a better target for looting though, Denandsor, in the Scavenger Lands. It's virtually untouched, due to an artefact emitting a constant terror field that has driven away all incursions for millennia. It does have a lot of automaton guardians, but they can be worked around.

Yeah. They kinda want to murder Creation and eat it's corpse or something like that. Han-Tha's crazy. The elder Solar's procastinating on starting on that, but he's still a Dawn Caste murdermachine, IIRC.

To be honest, I usually listen to stuff before or afterwards. When I'm building or critiquing, I'm too zoned out to fiddle with the music too.

As for cooldown listening-Transistor and Yakuza 0's OSTs, the Flashbulb, Johnny Cash and Juno Reactor.

It's the reason why the Solars went mad, bad and sad the first time they took over the world-not necessarily in that order.

Be careful who you blab it too; Chejop Kejak (the head Bronze Faction Sidereal) has a lot invested in keeping the Solars well and doomed, while the Neverborn rule all the undead in the setting and cast it in the first place. Very, very few other people in the setting know about it-quite possibly not even all of the Incarnae.

Think of it as the Exalted version of a Dark Souls bossfight. There's a lot of gross, fugly, maddened lizard things bemoaning their fate. At the center of it all is a maddened former champion and the grotesque abomination that controls him.

Yes, fixing it up to how it SHOULD be is going to be considering the Solars are no longer around to maintain it, the Great Contagion wrecked the local ecology-and the Primordial War damaged the Dragon Kings' society so badly they're struggling just to hold on to sentience.

Did I mention the leech gods? Because there's gross, forbidden giant divine leeches lurking in it's dark corners too.

If you want an idea on how to start, you might wanna hit up Benezet, the Gardener of Identities and 3CD of Oramus. She's famous for her plant-artifacts (which are explicitly comparable to the Dragon Kings' own plant technology) and she has an interest in unique/lost/maddened things.

How big is your ship?

>Right now
I just woke up, so even though I'm sitting here with headphones on, I'm not listening to anything yet. So have some Spider Dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=HW-Jr4M4w90

>Writing
Like you, I like a good beat to my music while I'm writing, preferably music without words to it. But I intersperse the instrumentals with regular songs to give my brain a break. It keeps me from getting trapped in a rut when I'm writing and forces a reevaluation of where I'm at once the track with vocals is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=zH_RlepY3GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g

>Jumpmaking
Unlike the above, when I'm working on a Jump, I like soft instrumentals. Classical music or soft jazz works the best, but I slip in other tracks as well. It helps keep me from being distracted by the music so I can concentrate on wording Perks and descriptions correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Azuy2YQLPB8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4mnNf6Hdok

My wife describes it as writing with Passion vs writing with Logic. A funny comparison and there's probably some truth to it.

...why?

sounds like a real party, one thing I like to do in jumps is to find the sort of broken down places of importance and fix them and collect artifacts.

>Asriel and Elodie
>in a relationship

That sounds adorable.

Is it possible to win the The God of High School's tournament within the time limit?

Songs that loop well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu1LCUJMnF0

Hey NuBee how is the Hero Academia jump coming along?

It's actually pretty great. Need to figure out a couple more perks, couple more items and a few more drawbacks before Stage 1 is done, then I can start on the writeup which is always faster than the initial theory crafting and conceptualizing.

I'm only taking so long since I decided to get extra ambitious with the Jump once I read the series, since I fucking adore the hell out of it. All the characters are so cool, the setting is awesome, the costumes and school make me happy. Even Bakugou grew on me after a while. I still think he's a gigantic bastard, but less so, and he has his good points.

Figure I'll post my build for Negima, since it came up.

Slotted this one in pretty early at 12, preceeded by Platoon and followed by Mad Men. Pretty sure "Harem Protagonist" (Both for the lewd and platonic applications of it) was my main motivation for taking it...

12) Negima
Background:
-100(900)Mage - Magister
Skills:
-0(900)Pactio - Usagi Tsukino - Don't look so surprised.

-0(900)Magic- This is actually the first school of magic that I've acquired this chain.

-200(700)Flash Step - This used to be really critical in my plans for dealing with some of the higher tier stuff later on, there didn't used to be many places to pick up these dodge boosts. Still plays an important part early chain for me.

-400(300)Gift of the Thousand Master - And we're going hard out of the gate. No half measures for us here, no sir.

-400(-100)Harem Protagonist - and here's what we really came for. Not only do I have a respectable harem (though, at this point, it's just Usagi for waifus.)

Drawbacks:
+100(0)Sleepwalker

Usagi:
for her artifact, she bought Infirmaria Cum Traumate, because we both thought it'd be fun to have an excuse to use her disguise pen and have her run around as a nurse with the oversized needle.

I'm browsing the drive from my phone and i noticed that in the ragnarok online jump some of the pages can't be viewed can someone fix this?

Just close it and open it again. It works fine for me.

How hard is the Omega scenario in Anima jump going to be to complete?

I went to worm and grabbed these powers, anything I should replace?

Miniaturization and Efficiency
Path to Victory
Iterative Improvement
Enhanced Mastery
Complete Arsenal
Inference Engine
Reverse Engineering
Programming and Computer Science

Okay I know this will probably be an issue but a few threads back we were talking about Heroes of the Storm and people were saying it would take like 6 or so namefags to agree to make it....Why exactly is that? They don't own the franchise, just as if we got a new starcraft or something anyone could call it.

So it would be nice if they sign off on it, its an uncalled setting.

>can someone fix this?
No.

As usual, depends on how many Jumps you've done.

Omega is roughly comparable to an end-game Final Fantasy boss, but with bigger stats and a bit more reality warping.

His sword permanently strips away any kind of supernatural ability, no single attack can do more than a set amount of damage, he's virtually immune to anything with a saving throw, and he his ki techniques end with a 3-km fuck you slash.

The Orb of the Infinite is more dangerous, because it spits mega-dragons and whatever at you, but Omega's no slouch.

>Asriel and Elodie

What setting are they from?

Wasn't around for last thread but-isn't Heroes of the Storm an alternate continuity to the other Blizzard franchises anyway? Like how Smash Bros. doesn't overlap with Kirby, any of the Marios or either of the Sonics. I don't see why it wouldn't be considered it's own setting and fair game.

Also who's the barbarian redhead and the purple wizard chick? I feel like I'd remember if Blizzard had either of those.

Undertale and Long Live The Queen

Sonya is the female Barbarian stand-in from Diablo, Li-Ming is the Sorceress stand-in from Diablo. They're basically characters made to bring those classes to Heroes.

Yeah, it's pretty gross. I got a cheerful Elodie. Asriel courted her with picnics and bleated love songs. He baked cinnamon-butterscotch pies. Elodie has an amazing bullet hell sequence with stars and beams of light. They bonded over having strange murderers in their body, and making wishes to the stars, and other naive romantic things. It was a cute little romance. Very earnest.

Asriel is the Prince of the Underground from Undertale, who may have been a soulless flower when we met. Elodie is the Queen of Nova from Long Live The Queen, and getting her coronated is the goal of the gauntlet.

>Long Live the Queen

Is that in the drive? Because I found it on google but not when I searched the drive.

Oh gauntlet. ignore everbody, I found it.

Maybe get Compounded Computation? That power is a literal godsend anytime you need to enact some large-scale plan.

Where did the Batman The Animated Series jump wind up on the drive? I can't for the life of me find it anywhere.

In the right folder, but it's marked DC Batman The Animated Series, so it's lower down than where you're probably looking.

that's weird, I tried searching for "bat" and some other strings and it never popped up. But thanks, I found it!

>he has the most experience murdering children

>Asgore ‘King Kindergarten Killer’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Spike The Tyke’ Dreemur
>Asgore 'Ankle-Biter Beater’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Crying Child Crusher’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Non-Senior Citizen Slayer’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Toddler Terminator’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Munchkin Murderer’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Innocent Infanticider’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Punt The Runt’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Mourning Mother-Maker’ Dreemurr
>Asgore 'Child Coffin Collector’ Dreemurr

But seriously you probably should not mention that you recruited him for his kid murdering experience. He would not take it that well.

In the God of High School jump, is having a god form from another setting enough to get around the blanket taboo?

No, there are other Gods in setting that are affected. The taboo pretty much amounts to what the God faction, the main one, in series thinks counts as a god or not.

How hard would I fail in trying to seduce Yggdrasil from Digimon?

It's a computer, user.

That has never stopped a Jumper before.

I need a fitting jump to take between Brutal Legend and Fire Emblem Fates. Suggestions?

none, music distracts me . I only listen to music to get other songs out of my head.

He'd probably just start crying. Here he thought he was going to go on adventures with his son across the multiverse, and now you're asking him to murder more children.

Now the question is, which is more sad? Big burly Asgore doing those silent big man tears, or Asgore having been turned into a teenage girl and bawling?

A Jump that you know the setting of and like.

A Song of Fire and Ice

So, he'll need Word of Flynn from Generic Virtual World or maybe Something Special from Cardcaptor Sakura.

But it's like asking about success rate of drinking wood, how do you go about seducing something that has no concept of attraction?

I got no idea what those are but I feel like they're going to help him seduce a computer. What do they do?

Afraid I can't just do that by how I determine jump order.

Hmm... Yes, that'll do nicely. Thanks, user.