What are the quintessential Veeky Forums memes that one must know to be able to truly enjoy this board?

What are the quintessential Veeky Forums memes that one must know to be able to truly enjoy this board?

/thread

I guess we are done here then.

bump

Playing the Dawn of War campaigns.

No, shut up. You got a fpbp.

pump

Promotions!

>BBEG

Magical Realm

Ugh

tubes

Playing any of the games anyone talks about is a total fucking meme. They all have shitty, layered rules, hotfixed to hell and back because of inconsistencies, and have an introductory cost the size of my monthly rent.

Even when you do get past the awful rules and pricetag, you're dealing with a bunch of autists who call themselves "grogs" and argue for hours over which homebrew is the "true" interpretation of the core system.

It's all awful. These hobbies are just an exercise in masochism.

This one's pretty important for pising off autists.
Also something about immovable rods and 10 foot poles.

Dare you enter my magical realm?

The jews did it.

Lurk more.

pls no

-4 STR

What is this?

This is probably Veeky Forums's best example of a really bad attempt at forcing a meme. There's others, and we'll definitely see them in this thread, but this one is particularly lame.

At least post the real thing.

Comes down to whether you're here for TTRPG, 40K or M:tG.

PROMOTIONS, -4 Str, and xFags (If you call that a meme) are the only ones, really.

Excuse Me Guy threads are 90% posted by the same fag, and everything else is very game-specific.

Mm, forgot the Truly Immovable Rod.

But he did post the real thing. The "bread" is a bonafide Veeky Forums product.

The majority of people who like WH40K have never played the tabletop game.

>/threading himself
>Somehow 'good'

no.

b-but user..

Gazebo?

Not quite as relevant to Veeky Forums specifically, but for roleplaying in general the Gazebo story is a classic

Pelinal is a miracle of the elf-free universe.

Kromgol was worse. It had a mod forcing it who'd ban anyone that dared question his fake ass shit.

Flare will always be the Queen of Veeky Forums

>Lonely horny princess and loyal knigga.

Someone post up image famalams

It's funny how much Veeky Forums likes Plague compared to how much disdain he has for us in return.

I can't fault him, he can't even run HUGE QUEST mk II even if he wanted to.

Yeah, Plague probably hates the fact that he has become a minor e-celeb. Dude really enjoys his privacy.

Considerable portion of reaction images comes either from hentai or from webcomics (plural) that Veeky Forums follows. While their use is generally rather liberal knowing the exact origin can sometimes let you enjoy the bonus joke. Missing it is your own Loss.

>le not reddit approved opinion
>autistic screeching about the /pol/ boogeyman

forced loss edits are the lamest thing

Noted.

Also, Elf Face

What even is fpbpbpbhpb anyway? Some new may-may? It's only showed up on Veeky Forums in the past week.

Casters are better than martials because they break physics while martials don't. It's bullshit, but that's what people really believe.

Depends on the setting.

I-is tht cum?

Elf slave
wat do

First
It is a meme.

I hadn't realized how much I want to fuck a qt clown until just now. Thanks user!

pretty much the spectrum of morality memes

any greentext ever

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

Also, Crazy Hassan.

Forcedelf is so bad.

this

DC 80 Escape Artist

Where is fox's leg?

That....I'm at a Loss for words

A test of your sanity

Nostalgia pasta
Also weird pic, why use a messer for it?

user, I...

source?

They had to "fold" the steel hundreds of times because their ore was so shit otherwise the blade would break immediately.

IT HAS OLIVES IN IT

FUCKING CANNED BLACK OLIVES

WHAT THE 1001 FUCKS OF ARABIA

Using the term "Objectively" to describe how correct you are.

The use has gone the way of Literally in normie cultures: In the context of Veeky Forums it really means "Entirely my subjective opinion, except I'm autistic and want to argue about it."

Pointing this out whenever someone uses the term will earn you a response denouncing your ability to argue against their point, which you can then reply to with further bullshit until the argument is so far removed from the original topic you're finally able to unleash your weapons-grade autism in order to make the thread absolutely unbearable. Whenever anyone insults you, you either thank them for noticing or berate them for not recognizing that whatever insult they used was too mild to be accurate to you.

Throughout the whole thread you're pointing out that you're doing this, then pointing out that you're pointing it out, all with purple prose and meta-humor, so it's really obvious you're being a troll, except the autist WILL STILL BE ARGUING WITH YOU. This means that no matter how cringey, retarded or insane you act, the autist is still worse because it's become obvious that he's not arguing for his point, he's just arguing because he has to have the last word. Even when you point that out, he STILL argues.

The end goal is to make Veeky Forums self-aware of how pointless this all is, and how some things simply aren't worth arguing with certain people, either trolls or autists, and recognize how easy it is to fall into either deplorable mindset.

It depends on the setting.

Cause, you know, it's more less correct everytime.

Shit this is like half of the people on here.

>source
No idea. Wish I knew.

>Gazebo-guy is like Veeky Forums
In all fairness to the guy, I've seen gazebos all my life and I didn't know what the word "Gazebo" referred to until hearing that story. The word does sound like the name of a monster. Also, the following exchange makes it sound like a monster to someone who doesn't know what it is.
>I use my sword to detect good on it
>It's not good, Eric. it's a gazebo.

>>source
>No idea. Wish I knew.
Looks like Hirano's draw style and it sure ain't Hellsing, so probably Drifters.

Have you tried not playing D&D?

GURPS

Source is Drifters

I think you are objectively wrong on all levels with this post

Thank you.

Peasant railgun

Do you Catan?