What the literal fuck is going on with this piece of fucking shit? what the fuck is taking them so long...

what the literal fuck is going on with this piece of fucking shit? what the fuck is taking them so long? it has been 12+ hours and no updates, most people wouldn't sleep and keep people up to date after something like this

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6ugapr/private_keys/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

increase gas to 40

Did you hear? Everything on Etherdelta is mooning right now, x5 ICO prices get in now.
Only seems like gains to me user
Nobody is buying up these low sell orders
Tell me btc isn't crashing hurry up guys get in here!!!

im having a panic attack right now cause i have 200k prl on exchange side of etherdelta and i dont know how to get it off

Someone stole the DNS user don't worry you haven't lost your tokens, but if you visit the website without having had used Metamask on there I.E you put in your private and public key, if you visit the website you'll give (((them))) your private key. If you do nothing and wait you're safe.

JOOSTED

what if i kept my etherdelta tab open the last three days
no trading

NOW YOUVE FUCKING DONE IT user QUICKLY!!! UNPLUG YOUR COMPUTER AND CUT THE INTERNET YOU HAVE 0 TIME LEFT

wheres this chink owner at? if he doesnt know what the fuck he's doing he should ask the fucking community for help. i don't understand how the website isn't back after 12+ hours.

Ether delta got hacked...

do your research guys

this was me too probably, i loaded up ed when i got home from work today (like i always do i have it saved in favorties) and metamask warned me. but i had it open the past few days. who knows what happened to all my tokens i had on there, like 12k worth of coins... i cant even get on etherscan.io

i am just really fucking worried right now

no shit you dumb asshole that's what this whole thread is bitching about

If you had the page open before the attack you're fine,

Contracts were not exploited your tokens on Etherdelta itself are fine

If you used Metamask you are fine

If you visit the website now and you didn't use metamask before YOU ARE NOT FINE

They lost all the money ggwp.

welcome to crypto.

You control the keys = your money

Someone else controls the keys = not your money.

No they didnt... the person got like 200k of shitcoins and bit of eth
Anybody with knowledge of a hack like this know a timeline to resolve it by a competent person?

Ed is fine now though.

Depends all on their domain name provider, nothing to do with the developers of etherdelta. Kinda weird though.

Not fine still, still that fake site.

is it?

Yeah, you dumb nigger, ED is a decentralized exchange, they did not lose money and you control your keys there.

Go back picking watermelons.

I haven't visited since the hack but I nuked my browser data just in case I somehow open it accidentally.

Is it??

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

>I nuked my browser data just in case I somehow open it accidentally.
Good idea.

EtherDelta stores your private keys in the browser's cache. So if you went to the hacked version without clearing your cache, it would steal your keys from your browser's storage.

reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6ugapr/private_keys/

lost 20000 link thanks to this shitty exchange

Try 400k worth of shitcoins and 240k worth of eth
Pic related, this guys wallet before he started transfering out