Salt Lending Going Live

SALT Lending will be going live by the end of December. Use the SALT platform to obtain USD Loans by using your Crypto as collateral!

btc going down alts going up simple as that might wanna buy drp and sonm

SALT is being sold on the SALT platform for $27.5 . You can buy on exchanges at around $9 - $10

can't wait. 60% in on this one.

They adjust the price according to the market cap, won't stay as 25 forever.

When

time for the slowbleed preceding the dump.

So what is the real value of this coin 27$ or 9$?

you dont think its gonna pump when the lending launches?

They stated they will never sell less than $25. Started at $25 on their platform and now at $27.50. Markets will correct up to meet this price. I bought at around $5. Just waiting for the awesome gain after it goes live.

I think ita gonna be around 15

Short term, yes I think it will be too. But thinking within a couple months it will match their platform price

So if I spend my SALT with the services that this platform offers, am I getting profits?

no because there won't be much demand for the salt that was hoarded by tons of speculators because most people who are going to use it in the first 1-2 months are people who already hoarded enough for themselves when it was cheap.

Since the speculative holdings of salt is so large, eventually when the price doesn't move much, some are going to start dumping because of the opportunity cost of holding, and then the slowbleed starts as more and more people dump, then a flash crash sets in, likely to below 4USD. Then organic demand driven growth can start to happen as it slowly climbs towards the current 27.5USD price roof. The rate at which it will climb is hard to predict, but it will depend on how many nu-coiners enter the crypto market and how quickly they roll out support for alternative collaterals to BTC.

If I believed in salt, I'd sell now and look to buy back in after the big dump.

You know it can be used to pay off interest? that alone gives it a near infinite demand

If you buy SALT on exchange for $10 and transfer to their platform to use then yes you will be "saving" money. If you dont want to use their platform then just hold on exchange and sell at a profit. I personally will be using their platform tho. 1 SALT basic membership. 10 SALT Enhanced membership. 100 SALT, you can get loans over $1,000,000. You just need the collateral to take out the loan which will be BTC

On top of the membership price tag, salt can be used to pay the interest of loans at the value of the platform. As in, I can use a salt to pay $27.5 of interest. These salts used are also taken out of circulation

Seriously, they said q4 2017 but wheres the proof

Great Legit Dev team with great product. They have given no reason for doubt so far. Not a 100% sure thing with anything in life, but pretty damn close

I'm aware of this.
It's not "pay interest".
It's "pay a part of the interest" (likely the part that is the fee for Salt Lending).

Demand won't be high enough. They'd have to enable using salt as collateral with platform price value to be able to suck up the excess supply in the early days of the platform.

>no reason to doubt
the reason is that there are only 10 days left and now it's pretty much holiday season which would be a shit time to launch

someone help me understand how this works. you exchange crypto to buy salt? then convert salt into a USD loan? you then pay back the USD loan if you want your crypto back? but what happens if crypto drops in value and there is no point in returning the loan?

First off where's the formal announcement for the launch. I don't see it so please show me or stop hyping.
I also see insanely awesome outcomes from this service and loans for all kinds of things.
Setting a fixed price can have it's issues and may be possible to abuse.
Either way let's go for a ride to the moon.

Why is the holiday season a bad time to launch? Not arguing. Just curious.

go to salt's website and click on benchmarks. They said q4 of 2017

Because a lot of their team should be having some time off (if only a day or two), they need all the people they can get for a launch

Yes. I said that, been it someone is saying it now so I'm questioning them.

40k new accounts before sites even open and you don't think there be enough demand? Sure bud

most of those already bought salt. there was no reason to make an account sooner. there is no reason to sign up without buying salt. you can't even get a membership without buying salt.

all these accounts already have their stacks and won't lead to any new demand.

So will this moon to $25 on exchange or stay at $9?

It'll go up when it's launched, but then back down. Long term it'll definitely go up after that.

>How to go all in TWICE.

>They stated they will never sell less than $25. Started at $25 on their platform and now at $27.50. Markets will correct up to meet this price. I bought at around $5. Just waiting for the awesome gain after it goes live.
Everyone said this piece of shit was gonna 3x to 25 bucks by now lol

They are going to launch the platform on Christmas or after. The announcement will be first on their Twitter then telegram. You guys have a few more days to refill or buy before the launch.

But don't be stupid and sell just after the launch pump, one token will be worth 40 dollars in February. <

Don't be afraid of the little dump after the launch.

I love you guys. Good luck.

IS THIS GOING TO MOON?

no one is retarded enough to launch a platform on christmas

You wanna bet ?

yes

I'm very comfy holding a truly decentralized and potentilly superior competitor of salt. Market cap of a few million hodler

I'll bet you it will be released either the 24,25 or 26.

Can't wait for presale whales to dump their $0.25 bags

welllllll what is it

Stay poor, they already have.

Stay poor hipster

it's finally time
salty boys stay salty

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Who has custody of the crypto collateral, what happens if their custody is breached and collateral is stolen, what is their insurance?

Your dad is the insurance

I'm all in with 5k SALT. We are going to make it.

well, that settles it, I ain't buyin shit.

Seriously though, anyone who can actually answer this question, enquiring minds want to know if this might be a useful diversification just to hold some crypto in an insured spot whilst also having it easily accessible for regular spends.

again, volume plummeted. price cant rise if nobody there is such low volume..

fake news

Please don’t you beta fag, stay poor

Please god hit $20. Tired of day trading. Just going to stop looking until Jan. 1st.

Does this shit actually work on anyone? All it does is make me think you're retarded and insecure, not like I want to get on board your moon rocket cause you're so dominant and assertive.

All you need to know about SALT is that Novogratz shilled it

>Novogratz
Just bought 100k

we're mooning boys

When is this shitcoin gonna get to 25 dollars so we can dump it and get on with our lives?