What to do with ~2000-3000

Hello,
I have to admit that i am not into cryptos that long, but until today I made following transactions:

bought bitcoin for 1330€ sold for 1507€
bought bitcoin cash for 1900€ sold for 2400€
bought ethereum for 500€ still holding it.

I am a totally noob in finance biz and am pretty defensiv because I know a can fuck things up very easy.
I still made like 700€ in one week for actually doing nothing and have still some ethereum which is rising slowly but steady.

I have a fucking retarded daily job and checking the charts all day long.

What would you do with another 2000€-3000€?

going for ethereum and just hold for a few months, or going back to bitcoin cash and hope for another moon misison since this thing not really mooned that big like all other things.

I am really not going into there alternative shitcoins because I don´t like to deal with this retarded services like coinbase,bitfinex,.

What would be a solid go to move right now?

50% LTC
25% REQ
25% ARK

Fuck off normiefag, you are too late. Once we are in a bear market you will loose all your money. Cant wait for that to happen.

i'd go all in on eth

going to be some pof and eea news soon

kys,.
Ignore these threads

weak hands

Invest in a smallcap. Largecaps like you have posted will give you small gains and will not go 10x. Best bet for a 10x smallcap right now is dragonchain. Buy ether -> etherdelta ->put in a bid for dragonchain at 0.0012. Wait for it to get listed on a major exchange and sell whenever you want after that. Wait a year and you will have 10-30x in profit.

First of all, no need to be retarded.
I am not a faggot and i don´t see anything bad in homosexual relationships. so please be nice and kind.

I don´t think I will lose all my money because I do not even invest all my money and it it really not likely to happen that all the "famous" coins will reach 0,0€.

have a nice day

XRP unironically. Go all in, put your coins on an offline wallet, throw that thing into a safe and forget about it for 2 years.

XMR. It is what bitcoin was meant to be. true anonymity but optionally transparent, fungible, people already use it and have been for a while.. important concepts for an online currency.

Dont do this OP
LTC is redundant tech
ARK website, go to it and try and figure out the point of this coin

Bitcoin cash for short term gain in a day or two of you know where to buy it, but it's volatile

For any thing you can hold over two weeks or more Litecoin

fuck off newfag faggot nigger you're not welcome
kill yourself

Ark has some of the clearest _goals_ of any coin though. Figuring out the point is easy. The only question is on delivery, which seems ok so far but there's a long way to go.

>please be nice and kind

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Now GTFO

>i don´t see anything bad in homosexual relationships

Fuck off to reddit faggot

Do LTC we have the best memes

Put your money into FUN

It will be releasing soon in Q1 (February)

Currently at 5 cents per coin.

Go all in with LTC. Apparently there's a big surprise coming soon!

Do your own research
Or use cheating methodes like discord.gg/HBbtsEV

the only people against gays are closet cases.

strait guys want other guys to be gay for less competition

gay guys want other guys to be gay for gay sex

closet cases want to stop gays because they hate themselves

Not really. I'm against them because they're degenerate disease spreading paraphiliacs that molest children desu.

Good overview for getting into crypto/newbies

You need to get onto coinbase to buy things because thats the easist way to buy using real currency

then go onto binance

use this link www.binance.com SLASH ?r e f=13781182 to get slightly reduced fees when you first join

go onto the tab that says "funds" then "deposits withdrawals"

click the coin you bought either BTC or LTC or ETH and the reciving adress will come up

go on coinbase and send the coins to binance using that address

thats it

the main reason to get off coinbase is every coin has crazy fees added that other places wont, plus it has pretty limited coin selection and features because its meant for people who dont really know much about crypto/trading in general

Sneaky ass bitch slipping your referral code into that

let me tell you about joos my dear newfag

if we both benefit I dont mind a sneaky referral

I only get half of the binance fee so the person dont lose anything

Should I change 0.01ETH into 149 TRX or 0.026LTC? So far im leaning towards the trx

.01 ETH is like 8 dollars worth. You should probably invest a little bit more. If you can't just keep it where it is and delete the app and check back in a year and see if your $8 became $16.

I know how much 0.01 is worth. Im not going to invest any more than I can mine.

what are you mining with?

r9 390 using claymore miner. oc'd it to 1100-1150. i still use my pc to play games so cant leave it running 24/7. hovering around 0.1 a month mined. 295W TDP, 0.27/kwh and 32MH/s gives me $2 profit a day (but i dont pay for electricity here so its more than that)

that's nice,
i made 10000 from egg png's yesterday

So you're looking for advice on how to turn a profit on $8? Unless you want to wait a decade that small investment will maybe make you enough profit to buy a happy meal

just lol

fuck off, you cashed out?

>
Rofl

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Don't worry, it's not a lot but money is money. Invest what you can. I'd buy 1 ARK. It's not clear if they can pull off their goal yet, but if they can, BOOM

just looking for someone elses opinion really .im just having fun learning about all this stuff. i dont expect to make more than a few $ at best. once i have a better understanding of things i might consider dropping some of my income on particular coins .

honestly it is kind of funny how i can literally mint my own money just by having my pc on. im waiting for my gpu to fail or something else bad to happen.

Get in XRB

LTC really shooting up boys

Jesus christ fuck off you gigantic faggot