Why don't actual good coins moon these days?

Why don't actual good coins moon these days?
im starting to think everyone is fucking stupid

Tron should be worth $500m, pic related should be worth >$5b. fuck a nigger if you disagree

omise will be worth 50b+ soon don't worry man. just keep buying them when it dips

once jun learns how to kickflip we're golden

Jun is meeting Tony Hawks on saturday

Be patient, if you sell they'll moon like a week later and you'll be pissed

Hold this coin for 10 years

Agreed, it's like you have to be as retarded as the normies if you want to win this game anymore. Absolute shitcoins like Tron,ADA,EOS,LTC etc get insane pumps and good coins get completely ignored

yeah exactly this, i hope for their sake they get out of these scams/science projects before the market realizes they will have no real use in reality
anyway slow and steady wins the race (i fucking hope)

Dude, Verge pumped 10x because of a tweet of a mentally unstable person.

>slow and steady wins the race (i fucking hope)
we can only hope
well sooner or later unusable and worthless bullshit has to die while the value adding projects rise to the top

yeah, it is absolutely insane

The OMG team remained silent over the past few months. No wonder it flew under the radar.

2018 will be golden for us IMHO!

If crypto ever crashes, shitcoins that have no value will not recover.

OMG will because it actually has a purpose (PoS) and it's goals are much loftier than pumping price short term to make money.

When you think about how much money they could've made with the ICO, it builds confidence that they still limited it.

I could have made it already if id gotten to even 2 of those 10x pumps, like Verge.

But instead im all in on Omise. Never put the eggs in one basket etc, but this is just a norbrainer for long term.

>ADA

>shitcoin

you haven't got much of a clue about what constitutes a shitcoin from a good coin do you Ada will be a revolution in crypto, and when Eth this year fails to scale until mid 2019 it will be too late as 1 years is an eternity in crypto. and the people who missed Eth will miss ADA.

APPOLOGISE NOW

Ya if your portfolio is large enough, diversifying is necessary

I got 20k usd in omise at the moment, I dont feel like i have enough to diversify. In the long run I see the biggest (and least risky) gains in Omg.

yeah about 4 months ago i got $2k and spread $100 over the 17 blue chip coins i like and $300 in OMG, my portfolio is worth $9k now. all in is too risky imo but you can make so much money

I started late May with 1.5k, now at 20k.

i started at the same time with $200 im a wage cuck with no money

What is a good entry point?

Yeah, he's said that he's gonna be tweeting a good coin to buy everyday, so expect a McAfee induced pump on the reg. Also, he might be batshit fucking insane, but I love the guy. He's hilarious man

>ADA isn't shit because boomer PhD science pier revue lol you can't understand it
Oh wow great argument man I'm sold

1080 backflip for trillion dorrar market cap When???

About 3 weeks ago when it was at 8 for several months

Got in at 260k sats, been bagholding ever since. Surely it will pay off, r-right?

I was in motherfucking Ark 3 weeks ago :(
Finally dumpe these bags looking to buy other shit

Don't be a retard who measures in fiat over months. Now is a perfectly fine time to enter.

Literally this. My trading improved immeasurably when I started paying less attention to fiat price change and more to price change relative to ETH. If the whole market crashes, then you will feel your losses in fiat, no doubt. But so long as it is up and running, pay the most attention to a coin's price relative to your favourite staple coin, and only look at fiat when looking for nice round numbers that normies will drive prices to.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?