CLASH OF THE TITANS

LOCKED AND LOADED WITH A 10XLM STACK. Making some popcorn. Dis gon be gud jpg.

Bought in Monaco at $0.8, so far its been great suggest you check it out

Nice. Bought 100k. Making popcorn.

XLM?

Lol. Fucking Pajeet. Go shit in your own thread.

>posts ordinary looking order book
>freaks out like its something special

Umm welcome to markets i guess, would you like me to explain what that orderbook actually says?
How new did you sau you were?

Sirs, buy espers on youbit Sirs. Very donkey my sister Sirs.

Kek checked for XLM. Yep.

>outing himself this hard
Yeah defo newfag

He is the Designated. Shitting. Newfag. Top Kek M8. Maybe we should make a Designated Shitting Thread, and make them all stay in there.

Please leave Veeky Forums, you havent quite got the grasp of our style of humour yet, youre just embarrasing yourself

Be gone. Cashie.

>Designated. Shitting. Newfag. Top Kek M8.

And take your poo in the loo with you.

Umm, the order book says the sell wall is about to get its shit pushed in. That should, ah, be right up your "Alley". And, ah this is what happens when you have to many tabs open, you get confused and think (you) are on Plebbit.

can someone redpill me on buy/sell walls pls

Aynd thayn, lahk thayat, she was gowen.

It's vertical tier is a different price that it's being bought or sold at. The more horizontal that tier is the larger the amount of coins being sold at that price.

Large sell walls (someone selling for .70) creates downward pressure because people may want to sell their coins immediately instead of riding the queue of other people selling at the same price.

>Sell order for .70 with 5,000,000 coins
>Timmy is shitting bricks and wants to sell RIGHT NOW
>sets sell order at .69
>now the owners of those 5,000,000 coins need to wait for that price to sell out or if they're like Timmy some people are going to want there's out RIGHT FUCKING YESTERDAY and drops the price to .65 to ensure that his sell

Umm, Welcome to Veeky Forums. Come right in, sit right down, we'll have our selves a ball. first things first. Grow a thick skin, and a sharp set of claws. Pic related. Don't give a shit, don't take any shit, you are not in the shit business. You don't have to take any shit off of anybody here, least of all a Tumblrina Gash like this. Moving on. Sell walls are to be taken into consideration with the sell and buy orders below. Scroll out to a view of 50. Now, watch the action. some are actual traders, some are bots. you can learn to play both. Just like poker, you will learn each trader by what they do. Trading is much like poker, it is all about fakes and bluffs. Now, you can study, expand on that, lurk extensively for a couple of weeks before even thinking of trading. Start with 100 bucks. You will probably lose that. Start again with 90 bucks. do not trade with serious money until you have figured out how to make at least 10% per day.

much appreciated anons

he's a faggot

me too

figures. it's still bad advice though.

How so? Both anons make good points. They aren't pajeets shilling me some token.

Was my depth analysis wrong I'm new to this shit too all I have is EVE Online experience

If I wanted any shit out of (you) I would squeeze your head.

You are a smart person. you have already spotted one of the Wolves.

Hush, Gash, Adults are talking here. Mummy has tendies ready upstairs. Run along now.

>lurk extensively for a couple of weeks before even thinking of trading.

what the actual fuck? wolves? are you retarded? stop acting like you're the leader of a cult or whatever you're trying to do

I'm not trying to do anything. Shit just happened organically you inbred mouthbreather.

Ever been beat to death with a bowling pin?

stfu you autistic faggot

Um, user? I think 9 year old being on here is a violation of the T.O.S.? Yes?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u ?can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you are you little mouth breather. I know where you are within one centimeter. Should I call you mum and tell you are shitposting when you should be asleep? Scrub your pics next time, Faggot.

are you literally retarded? I mean seriously, are you mentally handicapped?

Rip.

ahahahahahah

faggots

Holy shit, XLM is about to moon hard...