I liked doing this last thread, so let's roll up a new superhero

I liked doing this last thread, so let's roll up a new superhero.

Roll 1d100 for the character's physical form.

Book for reference.

Rolled 28 (1d100)

this was a fun thread last time

>Induced Mutant: The hero started life
as a Normal Human, "then something
happened." As a result of a freak
happenstance, the hero has been physically and genetically altered. The
Fantastic Four are examples of this type.
Induced Mutants roll their random
ranks for Primary Abilities on Column 1
of the Random Ranks Table.
Induced Mutants can raise any one
Primary Ability +1CS.
Cool. Roll another 1d100 for what gave the character the mutation.

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Rolled 68 (1d100)

>Natal: The hero-was born in the Body
Type he has, and possessed all his
Powers from birth onward (although
learning to control them took time).
>Biological Exposure: The hero gained
Power after exposure to a special
lifeform or a substance secreted by that
lifeform. Werewolves and Bio-Vampires
are common examples of this. Normal
Humans are transformed into those kinds
of beings after being bitten by another
Werewolf or Bio-Vampire. The hero can
also gain Power from an experiment
using bio- chemicals. For example, the
late Whizzer gained his Power after
consecutive injections of cobra venom
and mongoose blood.
Natal doesn't fit with the "induced" mutant background so I think we should go with Biological Exposure.

Alright, now I need 7d100 for his Primary Abilities.

Did they change the way green-text works or something? I can't remember it ever breaking text like this

Rolled 33, 21, 64, 100, 14, 23, 21 = 276 (7d100)

Rolled 23, 34, 28, 53, 7, 98, 82 = 325 (7d100)

I like werewolves man, this'll be interesting

Going down the line.
Fighting: Good
Agility: Good
Strength: Remarkable
Endurance: Amazing
Reason: Typical
Intuition: Good
Psyche: Good

Should we roll for a weakness? If you think so, it's a 3d100 for type, effect, and duration.

What can we raise +1CS??

Rolled 29, 84, 45 = 158 (3d100)

I was thinking we'd handle that later when the character is more defined, but CS means column shift, as in it goes up one to the next rank in the column.

Yeah I was looking for a definition, thanks

>Energy Allergy:
The hero suffers when he is exposed to a specific form of energy. This can be any wavelength or Intensity of energy found in the Energy Emission and Energy Control sections of this book. Sunlight is a common example of Energy Allergy, particularly when dealing with supernatural beings.
>Incapacitation:
The hero becomes physically ill after exposure to the Stimulus. Beginning with the initial contact, the hero loses one point of Health per turn. This loss continues for the Duration of the Effect. However, the loss stops when Health reaches zero; this Effect does not directly kill the hero. The hero retains his Powers but finds it harder to use them as his condition worsens.
>Limited Duration with Contact:
The Effect begins immediately upon contact with the Stimulus. However, the Effect only functions for a limited amount of time. After that time elapses, the hero is assumed to have either built up a temporary immunity to the Stimulus or the Stimulus has discharged its Effect. In either case, the Stimulus cannot further affect the hero. Duration is 1 -100 turns after initial Contact. The Judge makes a random die roll to determine this.

If we come into contact with a specific form of energy we get winded for a bit before recovering.

Roll 1d100 for the amount of powers we have.

>The main werewolf in the Marvel universe is a guy called Jack Russell
>> Jack Russell

Rolled 85 (1d100)

Sounds like a vampire-style weakness

Oh shit, does that mean 85 powers??

Can anyone even name 85 distinct super-powers off the top of their head?
85 means we have 8 powers. This'll be a doozy.

Roll 3d100 for category of power, type of power, and strength of the power.

Rolled 3, 1, 3 = 7 (3d6)

shit

There is also Marcus the Diabetic Gladiator Centaur Werewolf with a Symbiote and Robot Legs

Rolled 90, 35, 77 = 202 (3d100)

>Bouncing Ball
This is a specialized form of Shapeshifting. The hero can transform his body into a resilient sphere, apparently transforming his body into a balloon-like caricature of himself.

Uh...
By the way, from here on we'll be rolling for powers over and over so it's going to be 3d100 each time until we hit 8 powers.

Rolling

Rolled 60, 53, 11 = 124 (3d100)

Rolled 79, 80, 6 = 165 (3d100)

I'll roll then.

>Did they change the way green-text works or something? I can't remember it ever breaking text like this

I assume the book is using line breaks to create the columns, which would break greentext.

Rolled 30, 10, 70 = 110 (3d100)

Damn it.

Rolled 70, 90, 12 = 172 (3d100)

Might as well let everybody get a swing.

Rolled 61 (1d100)

I really like the pdf and all it's powers, I might use it to randomly generate inspiration for some kind of adversary in a game, it would definitely avoid being rather cookie cutter or class based like what I've thought up before

>Iron Will (Typical):
The hero has complete conscious control over his mind and body.
>I assume the book is using line breaks to create the columns, which would break greentext.
Nailed it. I figured out but decided it looked better when it wasn't fully greentext.
>Vocal Control (Poor):
The hero has total control over his own voice and can use it to duplicate any desired voice of sound.
>Animate Image (Remarkable):
This is a specialized form of Illusion-casting that enables the hero to apparently bring any flat image to life. Whatever the original nature of the image—drawing, painting, photograph, print—the image gains threedimensionality and independent movement. A blank white area now fills the area formerly occupied by the newly solidified Image.
>Telepathy (Typical):
The hero can communicate on a direct mind-to-mind basis.

Rolled 96, 9, 69 = 174 (3d100)

We need more powers?

>Induced Mutant
>Biological Exposure
Really Strong and Durable, good everywhere else
Some kind of weakness to energy.
Do we have to roll for that?
>Bouncing Ball
>Iron Will
>Vocal Control
>Animate Image
>Telepathy

So we have a person who upon contact with something gained these powers, is pretty tough. I'm thinking some kind of psychic illusionist type guy. Could fluff the ball as part of his psychic powers maybe? Creates things out images and get in your head

>I'm just spitballing

Also his stat increase should maybe go into agility or one the mental stats. The agility helps with the shapeshifting and I feel like the mental stats could correspond better with his other powers

Rolled 41, 72, 32 = 145 (3d100)