Is the market too stupid to understand Link? It is starting to seriously depress me...

Is the market too stupid to understand Link? It is starting to seriously depress me. We should unironically be 10x higher than this rn considering it's the first mover and will be the backbone of the entire blockchain real world infrastructure. Yet coins like Verge are the ones getting the action?

Explain LINK to me.

just bought sonm, think its gonna moon hard this week

Cant work out if this is trolling or not but link is a shitcoin with no real uses and will probably fall for at least another year

QSP does the same and it already started working a week ago.
In fact it went from almost 500 sats it reached after the initial PnD and Veeky Forums FUD to a very stable 1k sats with signs of going higher.

it doesn't have the sex appeal like Verge does. and it doesnt have 150k twitter follower shills. and 95% of LINK isnt held by 100 wallets like Verge. (think about that, thats why it can go up so high so quick, coz only 5% in circulation)

it has a bad logo, normies won't buy it

literally talked about this on the QSP telegram today. "auditing smart contracts on the ethereum blockchain" isnt as appealing to ree normies as "CHANGING THE FACE OF PRIVACY FOREVER" even though its probably more practical

me too senpai. Looks promising! 4days til project release!

Kys

QSP doesn't do the same. Fuck off. Both are good coins though.

fuck ur mom

>QSP does the same
Lol no.
QSP would be a supporting mechanism for Chainlink.

Fucking vaporware with no devs your should be happy with 100m u greedy jew

Link has kinda weak marketing, a depressing Reddit group and a quiet dev team.

It's a great idea and a brilliant whitepaper but there just isn't much for normies to cling onto. Most of these people barely understand blockchain to begin with.

That being said, I still think it's a great hold and will pop eventually like any crypto with good tech.

verge was dogecoindark. the best scams are rename scams, see dash

crypto needs hype, look at chinke scammer justin sun of bitch, he keep tweeting with out product, just hired few dev. price going high. crypto is big fuckked up. but link value increase automatically when mainnet go live

>vaporware
Generic cut-and-paste fud like this isn't going to work on Link.
They developed a PoC for Swift and showcased it at Sibos two months ago.

Yes.

Bitshares will win.

Its sad to fight it

At this point the lack of marketing and general failure of the public to understand this project is an absolute blessing. Once this thing launches and the major partners announce themselves it will never come down again.

This is a project that will have a use for as long as blockchains are a thing. Hell, Sergey thinks more money will be transacted through DLTs/blockchains/SCs than through the current internet. That is absolutely nuts. Every day that it is cheap is another day to buy more. This is going to be one of the biggest things in blockchain tech, and my head swims at what we are going to see in the next 5 years.

i get link and its potential, but do you guys think they'll actually deliver? project is really ambitious with what they're trying to achieve

i'm really considering getting some for holding,

They are already delivering

I still think we'll get a 2-3x before EOY.

Deluded linkies . . .

>Is it raining or is everyone spitting on me, the thread.

Enjoy your bags stinky linky

It just means you beat the Market, user.

You only make real money in the market by finding gems before others do and going against the crowd in a risky gamble.

Don't worry about it, just buy more. That's what I'm doing.

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

bitshares is circlejerk trash

You really think link will go x1000 next year? I hold link, but that won't happen

50x with swift. 100x possible with more.

Not next year. Main net goes up next year. $500+ a couple years after main net launch when it is widely used

Link is the ultimate shit coin.

tfw people don't know what they are getting into

Or maybe the shilling was wrong and the fudding was right?

fucking inbred

Soon, all will be revealed

I think we're going to see $1 EOY. That will gradually cascade when the normies start flocking to it. We will climb up to $5 around mainnet, then rocket to $25. Major partnerships will take us between $50-$100 before EOY 2018. Give it time. Your only move right now is to try and acquire more link.

Really interesting how Plebbit still hasn't discovered it. Have noticed a lot more attention from 'elite' traders on Twitter over past couple of days. A few of them understood the EOY announcement.

Nobody cares kys deluded linky

20k LINK here but what youre saying is bullshit.

No way it will reach $1 within a week

yes. I check $link everyday on twitter. And over the past two or three days a new group of people started tweeting about it rather than the same old ones.

stinky linkies fomo almost gets me every time

>lmbo
okay i'm all in link

You'll see. We will at least double.

Don't worry about it. Coins like verge and Doge just get pumped so whales can get more easy dumb money. If you stay smart and hodl on good investments you're guaranteed to make great gains. Praise kek.

We will need reddit. They're always late of c, because they're idiots. But a lot will FOMO and buy around $1-$2, and then their job will be to start explaining it to the rung of retards under them, who will be handing us most of their cash.

good summation

Week and two days*

FUck link, emptied my bags this morning

alright guys its time to stop shilling this shit for now. i need to stock up

Yep. Remember Req, Iota, Powr, were all shilled heavily here before Reddit picked up on them. They are truly idiots and cucks and I would be happy to sell them my bags starting at $10

hang onto req boi that shit is just starting

i dumped it and bought more link. I really don't want anything to do with reddit.

Hahahahahahahahahah enjoy your bags you fucking faggot. You got scammed