Is this real?? i just sent this photo to my buds on telegram and they ask me if i'm on drugs...

is this real?? i just sent this photo to my buds on telegram and they ask me if i'm on drugs. went to reload and tweet disappeared. stellar wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#markets
stronghold.co/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l8ghb/someone_else_can_confirm_this_stellar_and_android/
twitter.com/search/live?q=@stellarorg&src=typed_query
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drp thats a good pick

Jumbo if factual.

Either fake and gay. Or tweet was just deleted

clearly pajeet devs pumping their shitcoin

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

>its true
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how do you know?

This really happened, it's easy to check for yourselves just think a bit.
When did you screenshot it Op? Thanks for the heads up btw.

I saw a notification from StellarOrg my twitter but I didn't click it thinking i'd just see it later. Other than that look at the time in Bangkok and see the IBM head of block-chain said they had a big mover EOY announcement for stellar

Are we about to travel to another galaxy?
All aboard.

OH SHIT BUY YO TICKETS LADS

can someone be kind enough to tell me where i can get some currency and buy this before it shoots to the moon

my tickets have been pre purchased for awhile now, just waiting for my time to visit the ovens

ALL ABOARD

Holy shit if that's true, well, brace yourselves!

No, fuck you, use Google.

only have a 1k of coinage probably wont make it to lambo land but sure as help will get me into 1% club

You can't say it's 100% real but if you look at the tweet count it matches, usually one forgets to edit such things.

It's on Binance.

Fuck the moon lads, we're going to uranus

I need another person to post proof of this shit before i hop in

it was picked by the PBL (Teeka) for short term thread yesterday too ... could be legit actually.

TRYING TO GO ALL IN FUCK THESE LITECOIN AND BCASH TRANSACTION TIMES

the way they type is also exactly similar, I found matches for all the phrases they used, even the "at @" phrase as well as the exclamation mark

wtf! go baby go!!!

Doesn't appear to be an edit but idk I just bought 100 tickets so hoping for mars mission here.

newfag litecoin
transactions are fast as fuck

I NEED MORE CONFIRMATIONS!!!!

What is it dude?

Also I'm pleased to ser there are other fellow italianfags who are redpilled enough to hold stellar.

i got a tweet notifcation but couldnt oppen as it was deleted.

You guys think they deleted as it could've been interpreted as insider information?

Me too got the notification, clicked, nothing...

Probably, Shit like that you shouldn't be announcing because it will pump your shit up alot

So dump into xlm is the answer then?

can anybody prove this

Also got a notification

OMG OMG OMG(not the ECR20 token) We are about to slingshot into another universe

Come on, it's not that It easy. You pick yes or no, 50 50 chance.

Their twitter was hacked

KEEPS EYES OPEN FOR NEXT COUPLE HOURS

whales are ironically trying to accumulate right now,look at the orderbook

BUY BUY BUY BUY

certainly hope it's real

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHT TEFAFH FUCKpllttltTTTT

With android pay, all a poor cuck needs is a fone and andoid pay and blam there is his bank account

Not sure if real. But even if not, XLM is a great buy with a very promising future. It will go up, you can't lose if you buy in now.

I went all in. If it is true, lamboland. If not, lamboland eventually.

15k in hand. everyone gets a used saab

That is the truthest thing I've ever heard in my crypto career.

Nah Imma drive my Volvo
Good luck with dem maintenance fees

I'm all in. 5.3k lumens. Not lambo, but a start :)

ASSUMING this is true exactly how many xlms would one need to make it. Is 1500 enough?

asshole im talking about (next to) instant approval of fiat to crypto transaction

You need at least 300k broseph

If u use tqitters api u can get deleted tweets 2

Try Binance

XLM ready for moon mission.

XRP pumped to 6k over night. XLM always follows.

Someone is constantly flipping 500k lumens between buy and sell. Bid for 490000 lumens at 1550 just a minute ago, now there's a sell for 490000 at 1555.

stellarterm.com/#markets
stronghold.co/

Depends on you, never use more than what you cant expect to lose.

However, with XLM, I don't think you can lose anything but profit so depends how much profit you want in a year or 2.

XLM will be 10billion market cap if something like this is true, so launch is imminent for XLM any day

Same goes for any real investment into any fundamental, working solution in the crypto world right now.

They will go up as long as it makes sense

What other coins do you think provide working solutions? Is REQ good? I hear a lot of mixed things.

POWR, WTC (walton chain)

Cardano

XLM

>other coins than XLM
>XLM

there is no other coiin

If I had more money I would invest into

PAY
REQ
SUB (do your own research)
EOS

There is a lot of noise coming out so do your own research and understand that there are things under the radar as we speak

Many projects I didnt list are still great potential, but it takes time to read and analyze and make a sure bet on it based on all data available.

Which day by day gets more crowded and noisy

bros, I don't have a hardware wallet yet, but I am itching to get my lumens off the exchanges.

whats the best wallet? StellarWallet looks janky af

234 now.

do I dump my LTC and go all in on XLM, rocketboys? could 8k get me to lamboland in a few years?

Nano Ledger S

seconded

but if they tweeted it who would have caught it & deleted it so soon. like 30s from post to detection to deletion - soon

LTC is also a good choice, when did you buy LTC?

Lots of people on twitter constantly refreshing their timelines, they see it and screenshot.

Just saw this on a plebbit thread to see if I could legitimize this claim. the poster said they had the page open while they were afk (hence the 2hr post age).

Post the thread mong

clearly, pajeerts pumping DRP. This is the 3rd thread where the second comment has mentioned it after first hyping some pejeet tier shit for the main thread subject. DRP and MCO.
At least you fuckers are getting more elaborate and cunning. Plus I own both of these anyway so whatever. Hopefully, you are getting paid to shill them both. It seems most likely.

ask nicely ho.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l8ghb/someone_else_can_confirm_this_stellar_and_android/

Ok, I think no reason to believe that. Why would they post it and immediately remove it? I'm having a hard time believing they messed that up.

just sold my 10k ADA to go all in on XLM

> will I make it?

Not unless you have 100k+ lumens

I guess we are still early. Still hasn't caught on.

different tweet count compared to OP?

Still seeing a lot of claims of being fake

>Christmas is close...we and our friends at @Android have something big waiting for you under the Christmas tree! #cryptocurrency #XLM #AndroidPay

Was this tweet faked by someone who writes like a 14 year old or was it deleted because is looks like a 14 year old wrote it?

MORE than certain its fake, lots of pnd groups out tonight

wow this is disrespectful to my lumens, let this coin be pure and rise to the top through its own merits not by clickbaity rumors like this LEAVE MY LUMENS ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well its not working

Not really, haven't seen XLM breaking 5,000,000,000 market cap

just sitting here patiently waiting for a moon

Yeh exactly. Should be 2402 tweets.

Yeah I would believe that is there was ANY movement. It seems like theres a few people that have seen it. So if it was a pnd, it would have at least done something.

It was easily confirmed fake. The screenshots show replies. Search twitter for recent @stellaorg tweets and you’ll see there are no replies to deleted tweets. God damn Pajeets.

twitter.com/search/live?q=@stellarorg&src=typed_query

>Yeh exactly. Should be 2402 tweets.
Total likes are also equal even though likes from posts are different currently and in SC

I just bought 15000 XML, it starts to go up !!! go to the moon !!!