Drawing your characters for D&D. Post the info and I'll see what I can do. Pic related is an example what I can do

Drawing your characters for D&D. Post the info and I'll see what I can do. Pic related is an example what I can do.

8 foot muscular human barbarian wearing a bear pelt and carrying a massive rune sword. Long hair and a thick beard.

Draw my Aasimar Gnome/fighter please!

Gray haired, muscly dwarf cleric of Kord, wearing loose leather armor, unwashed everything, with a fixed wondrous stare and joyful smile.

Okay draw a big dude, in a blue kilt and chainmail on his torso, wielding claymore, he also has a thick beard and a bald head

Teenage tiefling rogue girl with metallic skin and instead of horns her short spiky hair is more like nails or quills. Blue eyes, wearing a leather vest over green shirt and tan pants. Possibly holding some sort of tool for a trap or machine.

A fighter, that usually donned heavy armor, sitting in everyday clothes and reading a book. His face got frostbitten away, so he wears an iron mask.

Oh right! He also has a wooden shield with the emblem of Kord strapped to his chest.

Easily annoyed, old and ugly as hell Gnome Undead Necromancer with a skeleton hand as his familiar running around in dirty, ripped rags.

An ancient hunched over half-elf with a small round wrinkly face, bright orange irises, and full grey beard, leaning on heavily a cane. He wears simple black robes with several potion flasks attached to his belt and has a skullcap like in the picture.

Would love if you could draw my four-armed (Marilith blood) half-fiend monk/brawler girl. Cheerful, upbeat and outgoing, with a love for heavy drink and punching evil in the face.

Could you please? You can redesign outfit or such if you want.

Hell, might as well drop this here. From the drawthreads, my Oread Warpriest.

>Requesting a male Oread (1) with grey skin, grey-brown hair, eyes like onyxes (2), in scalemail (3), wielding a wooden-shield (4) and a longsword (5). He has two fleshgem piercings (6) in his left cheekbone. He is generally cheerful, as a warpriest of Iodemae.

Monk runner

Half-Drow stage magician/thief with a serious flair for showboating

A half-drow with dusy gray skin and off-silver hair that ends just above her shoulder. She usually wears fairly standard but well-maintained steel half-plate, with a thick blue cloak usually kept draped mostly over one shoulder.

Kit is standard paladin of Tyr fare - sharp longsword, kite-shield with the Hammer and Scales against a blue field. Currently she's making her way around Barovia, so she's typically living rough and making camp out in the woods while stargazing or chronicling her journey.

A Rogue shifter. As in, a blonde shifter, with a long braid, looks somewhat wolf-like, in dark, leather armor, probably armed with a bow. She has green eyes and always looks serious.

Can you take a crack at my warlock character Geir?

Monstrous predatory shadow fey creature.
So, predatory-sexy beast of shadows and smoke, interpret that as you fancy and go nuts.
Only distinct points we've set up about him so far is
>Has wings
>No horns (Since predator rather than prey theme)
>Bit of a moth thing going on
>Talons and long fangs

Half elf bard
In the Queen's Guard
Wears a fancy leotard
His sword? Bastard.
I call him RĂ©nard.

that doesn't have any meter to it so it's trash, go back to liberal arts college nerd

Blonde haf elf 40 years old.
He stands at 6'2 and has 2 braids over each of his temples but has no facial hair and looks closer to an elf than a human. He wears a robe of scintillating colors and a belt with two books hanging from it, a self writen book of lore and a songbook of sentimental value.

Just gonna copy my request from a drawthread
Okay so i'm looking for a female with the face in the portrait, maybe more burgundy hair color. As for the body, this is the style I'm looking for in the full body one. However I'd like there to be no instrument unless it's a bagpipe and sort of strapped to her back. I would like the staff to be removed and a rapier added. Now there should be a full dress like what's shes wearing. I'm looking for a kilt/skirt and the top be like leather armor like and maybe sleeveless but not in a sexy way.

A male gnome rogue/artificer. He's a cocky little shit (but deep down he's a softy). He's got short hair with long sideburns.

He's the guy that's got a gadget or spell for every situation, and talks his way into trouble more often than out of it.

Maybe my kobold fighter?

>This one looks up at you with a glint of loathing in his eyes, but on his face there is a small smile, determined and confident. He wears a poorly-fit splint mail, a dented helmet and a scarf, and wields a blade large for his size, and a cracked round wooden shield. His scales are brown and his eyes red. But be wary: he is far stronger than he looks.

>The defender. The protector. The knight. Will do all he can to keep his clutchmates safe, free, and comfortable.

>Claims his physical might has a draconic origin. Solves all problems with raw strength whenever possible. Fairly simple-minded, not very good at imagining things, but can get dangerously cunning in a fight

>Has a bit of a temper.

>Hates big things.

>Fears magic.

>Honestly doesn't understand human culture, or how they work.

(Picture grabbed from elsewhere. It's the closest I've got on how he looks, which is not too close at all.)

I knew Veeky Forums was pathetic but holy shit lol

Human male wizard.
80+ years old.
Skinny, no beard, bit of hair on the sides of the head.
Old tattered robe, no pants.
Carries a gnarled wooden staff that divides into two branches at the tip with a slingshot between them.

It's just practice for the artist and free artwork for us. If OP is full of shit, oh well. Le epic troll bruh

there's already a drawthread for this. Sage

please don't draw it.

I am reposting my request from here
in case you want to do a superhero...

A white dragonborn with the single frail head crest standing tall and proud. No wings or tail.

>Silver dragonborn cleric of Bahamut
>Built like a brick shithouse
>Armed with mace and immense shield with Bahamut's symbol on
>Head has similar horns/frills to silver dragon
>Happy and friendly expression

I think the GM expected a bruiser monster, not a super friendly LG cleric.

Sorry for some delay. This isn't an "le ebin troll" thread. My cat's been vomitting whole day so I had to take care of it.
Is this something you want?

This is an early wip tho.

How about lanky drow commoner, dressed like a gladiator. He should be heavily scared, like he's gotten an axe or sword to the face more than once, and is missing part of one of his ears. But it should also be clear that without all the scars he would've been handsome.

His most prominent scar is his missing eye, which is covered by a blood soaked piece of cloth.

He should be a pitiful figure, with wild white hair hanging messily over his face and sad blue eyes, his skin shouldn't be pitch black, but more of a midnight blue.

Also you can choose which of these he's doing in the picture.

1: He's just killed a fellow gladiator, with a wild looking of desperation on his face, still coming down from the high of a life or death battle. He's holding a blood covered rapier, and looking towards something, probably the crowds

2: He's sitting in a cell, covered in bandages, clearly preparing for his next fight, despite looking like he just got mauled by the rare underdark grizzly.

3: He's getting tortured, because its tuesday, the specifics of this one are up to you. But make it brutal if you do pick this one

a tiefling with a wide, wicked smile, a fur coat, and a baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around it
probably counting his money or indulging in some sort of vice

he's for an evil campaign a friend is starting soon

No OR, but I really dig your style man.

I would really like pics of a young prince/noble. Not a kid but you know a youngish dude in noble attire, no signs of beard.

For some reason its really fucking hard to find pictures of male nobles that arent old stooges, fat, or bearded manly men

I like your style!
Can you draw my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf.

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable.

A female wood elf raised from an arctic tribe of druids. Wounded and encasing herself in an ice structure so she can heal in the middle of a battle.

I won't get my hopes up, but might as well try, worst that happens I still don't have art for him. A stereotypical 30 year old ex guardsman (went for the hardened detective vibe) wearing a bowler hat and duster over his recently acquired and bullet riddled samurai plate. he has a tendency to hoard things, so he has a second backpack tied to his first and he has an unassuming ancient mace, and a greatsword tucked between his back and his backpack.

Gunslinger gal in the style of Mal from Firefly. Basically the far left image with in the pose of the one on the right with elements from all the others, specifically Mal's trenchcoat, green eyes, a left leather pauldron and a more ornate arquebus like the bottom right

4 1/2 foot tall Beast (Monkey) changeling, wears a green denim vest with a white tank top underneath with denim shorts, open-toed sandles, and has auburn hair, green eyes, and thick eyebrows.

Also has her hair in a bun, which is held in place by two twigs and also has a large iron-capped bo staff and a punch dagger.

A very large kobold.

I'll take a stab at this. My character is a slightly pudgy dark skinned woman around six feet tall who wears stereotypical gypsy clothes. Her hair is black with large messy curls.

Warlock with a demonic patron based on raymond buckland

Nice. Mask along these lines

Half elf warlock with great old one patron and blade pact.
1. same coat (can be bit more "demonic"), half elf face with same hair and goat beard
2. pact blade in right hand, made it rapier please, runes can shine
3. arcane focus in left hand + some "space" color spell would be nice
4. armor under the coat + shirt like that under it
5. bunch of jewels for details
6. pose like this would be perfect!

thaaanks!

ALL HAIL THE DRAW FRIENDS

Female Gunslinger, blonde hair, blue eyes, super ditzy, is an idiot, is supposed to be flat as a board, yet has a "gifted ass"
normally wears a chain mail shirt with leather armor and adventure ensemble, likes to dual wield twin barrel pistols.
setting for our game is Vampire Hunter D if that's any help.
Feel free to do whatever

Male half-orc in spooky black robes with an asian dude's face magically grafted over his who is being haunted by the ghost of his mother, who is also asian.

Human male bard, plays a banjo, wields a crossbow. Medium-long hair (slightly shorter-haired Ethan Chandler), stubble, somewhat tall and muscular, equipped with leather armor

Sort of a wisecracking survivalist type- think Darryl Dixon with a high IQ.