IM FUCKING BACK AGAIN !!!! SHILL ME A COIN THAT I CAN ALL IN FOR THE NEXT 5-10h!! GET FUCKING 5% OF MY PROFIT!...

IM FUCKING BACK AGAIN !!!! SHILL ME A COIN THAT I CAN ALL IN FOR THE NEXT 5-10h!! GET FUCKING 5% OF MY PROFIT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(btw to the guy who called me ICX yd will send u the 5% as soon as fees drop a bit- just went in with 10% so its not much u know)

unironically espers

BTW VERGE AND TRX CALLERS, I DIDN'T LISTEN AND WENT FOR NXT FFFAAKAS

Bump

JUST USING FKING BITTREX AND BINANCE ATM

iconX 10X EOY 2X today

-REV

This chicken poster makes the comfiest threads. Welcome back.

And no, I have no fucking clue what to buy. Maybe BCH if you get lucky and coinbase actually opens BCH purchase for USD, it has been bleeding all night

WTC. Koreans are pumping like crazy and the Binance bots can't stop it.

iconX is set for a correction as ico buyers take profits

-Merc

might fall for that one, saw the coin yesterday, seems crazy ass good.. i mean .. i mean
AAAAHHH FK WILL CHECK IT AND PROB BUY user

METAL MTL

FKING LEEEGGGIT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

welcome back sir

Didnt it pump too much alrdy?

The price is already $25 on Korean exchanges and the public beta releases today or tomorrow. Plus the CEO of WTC is having a live interview at a Korean conference in a few hours.

Ripple looks like it's going to moon again soon

chainlink

discord.gg/HBbtsEV
Buy into their pump early and sell at +80% after 2 minutes, works every time

FKING FK STUFF LIKE THAT!

Bump white boys

Anons, I think I fell for the hardcore QSP shill, WHAT DO U FAAAAAAAGS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK

Hey what's up, it's the ICX guy. I got into ELF AS SOON AS IT CAME OUT, and I made almost 40% profit. Feels pretty good. I'd go in on it, just wait for it to dip a bit, and Americans will pump it as they wake up

bcpt, and and spend these 5% on people you like instead, it's Christmas.

Especially now that the price is stabilized

BYTEBALL mooning again

NXT

Also, AION also just got released, and it's pumping already after the drop. Better hop on, I am

the fuck. bcpt? why that shit coin? what makes you think it will go up?

was a suger sweet call!

ALRDY GOT SMTH FOR THEM, AND THEY WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT THE FK IT IS, CUZ I WRAPPPPED IT IN PAAAAPPPPER

Worldcore

Just hit the exchanges after a strong ICO in October. It's guaranteed to moon. Sergey on the team of advisors.

Thanks
As of now, I'm at 60% ICX, 20 ELF, and 20 AION, on account of how new they are, and the pumps coming as Americans wake up. That's just me though

I'm already up 20% and it's only been a day and a half. Wait till more people hear about it

Anyone here think Digibyte will keep going up today, or should I just buy some btc or elf or some shit?

Low market cap, they partnered with financial company this week and release beta of their app soon. Personally I think it's going to be huge once it get more popular. Read their whitepaper.

unironically suggesting chainlink

is there anywhere to buy btc without waiting 3 days on coinbase or waiting forever for the other websites to verify you? I see some really nice undervalued coins and I want to get in but 3 days for btc on coinbase is stupid

Bumping White socks

DOGE just broke out. Huge upside with the increase in volume in both the coin and crypto world in general. Every previous peak has reached over 200% from the bottom, the last peak hit 800%.
2018 is the Chinese Year of the Dog, so expect a pump of the coin by the entire chinese crypto community over the coming weaks.
Huge Cup and Handle potential.

localbitcoins, fast and simple. It's a mystery to me why so few anons know about something that was default for most before exchanges started allowing usd withdrawal.

PRL
You missed the chance to get in at < $0.10, but this one is definitely a mooner. You still have time to get in and enjoy some good gains before EoY.
The project is exactly the type to generate a lot of hype. It's under the radar right now, but you're only going to see it get shilled more and more from here on out. This coin has the potential to multiply your money because the Mcap right now is fucking tiny - literally ~10million. I'd be shocked if it wasn't at least 50mil by this time next week. They have a testnet launch planned for sometime before New Years', but no specific date.

DYOR of course, but to me PRL is a knockout winner. If you want lambos on the moon, this is your coin.

On top of that, John McAfee is holding heaps of it and pumped it the other day.

It will explode in the next week.

Fucking had it open in my browser 3days ago and didn't pull the trigger. Another moon mission gone

Last night in the ICX thread with the new partnership? That was me

also, ICX again

checking
not a hater but nah not yet

checking

got tons of it alrdy, waiting for the ignis drop

seems like im going for this fucking one

Markups are too high, and I would still have to physically go somewhere or do something to verify/wait for the seller. I was looking for a way to purchase some btc at market value

Bumping

Where can I collect my winnings?

Coinbase has me recieving my btc on the 30th. what the fuck?

9 days?

I don't want to sound like a shill, but there is still time to get in on this. I'm predicting the price might dip a bit today before shooting up again - I'd recommend buying in, hopefully on a dip, and HODling for an easy 5x gain.

That's why you don't use coinbase.

That guy's a liar, you already know where to send it if you want to, I gave you my address last thread

The thread I was in was about 24 hours ago that I helped a big user out.

XDN its, right now at the dip

will send it to the guy who told it first yesterday

this one -->

18uk4Nn23XbQ4Y4AHdycULwu7Nfb5mxDUN
FKING FAILED TO PASTE IT

That was me, about 24 hours ago.

BTC ?

looks like ICX is on another pump

Guess I'm thinking about the wrong user

So I'm fucked if I had not gone through all the sign up processing on the other exchange websites, if I wanted some bitcoin right now or in a reasonable amount of time?

I noticed nobody wanted cash at anywhere near market rates on localbitcoin

Yep, that's it

PROB. BUT IF I GET RICH, I SWEAR TO GOD, I FUCKING WILL! SEND U A CHICKEN WITH SOME MONEY IF U COMMENT MY "1MILL DOLLER WITH CHICKENS BREAD" IN 1Y OR SMTH

I have no idea what this means. But I will screencap it

Bumping white boys2

do it, u will understand when the time comes

NOW FUCKING COMFY AF WITH ICX
HEAR YA IN 5-10H ANONS

Maybe I could buy some btc from someone here at current market value over paypal if anyone is interested? Just 120 usd in bitcoin at market value is all I wanted.

1H4rkXbr8oH58o4WUaxftQXYs51zWJyZU8

Post your throwaway paypal so I can send money if you are interested. I don't mind doing confirmation via email or whatever. Thank you so much in advance.

Don't do that man. Might get burned. Just wait.

The chicken man has spoken. Here's to the Asians making us fat stacks!

just don't man, fomo will ruin you.

dude what the fuck is wrong with you

Sia is about to explode

They could send the btc first since it is a relatively small transaction. I am sure the vast majority people on here are not scammers. To me it is worth a try vs 9 days of missing out on gains

mate, 9 days of missing out on gains from $120USD is nothing. What do you realistically think you'll be able to turn that 120 into in such a short time -then consider transfer fees for BTC (which are crazy atm), transfer times etc

Xsh

Finally, thought I was the only one in this shit

same

ARK +20%
~pajeet-insider kun

I realistically believed I could get 150% out of it within that time frame, I have a list of some other undervalued currencies I could invest in and make some money the next day. It is unfortunate you have to buy bitcoin first though most of the time.

buummp !!

I'm in.

Raiblocks, I don't know why it isn't shilled more here desu.
I got 50% in 2 days and it's steady rising.
Just don't go on mercatox but bitgrail.