YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO MOON

YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO MOON

Buys still are not enabled on Coinbase

JUST HODL YOU FOOL

when?

this is just shit

We dont know

as soon as it goes online on coinbase it will dump back to 1.5k because all the buttmad newcoiners and weakhands will sell in fear of being locked in again.
so dump it while it's up you fools.

3 hours and a half from now they open the bch/btc bch/eur pairs on gdax, then if they have enough liquidity I suppose they'll give the normies another try

>3 hours
mother fucker I have all my money in this shitcoin I can't wait 3 fucking hours I HAVE TO CATCH MONERO WAVE

i've been waiting all night!

3.5 hours they open the pairs only for post-orders, trading is at least 4.5 hours away from now, and I would imagine normies will be even later

It did moon you fool.

Let me guess.... you bought after the moon?

you mean sells are still not enabled on coinbase

Ahahaha you retards STILL havent realised whats going on. The liquidity thing is an easy facade. Theyre going to wait for bch to naturally pump (which it will soon very nice descending triangle rn) and then they will enable bch on coinbase and no one will want to dump because its fucking pumping. Lol bch is a shitcoin but i can truly ans honestly see dragonslayer happening

ITS MOONING AGAIN

i think this is one of those fake pumps before the main event.

how many coinbase users had btc before August? let's say the number is X
how many coinbase users are there now? let's call it Y
how many among X are going to dump their BCH the day coinbase enables them? let's call it x
how many among Y are going to buy BCH the day coinbase enables them? let's call it y

which one do you think is greater between x and y?

We have at least 4 hours before triangle is broken upwards

>main event
there is no main event. this coin will be one major pump and dump fest

You do realise that people that had BTC on Aug 1 have already been credited with the BCH and that they can and have been selling it on GDAX since yesterday?

If they don't have enough liquidity it will shoot to 10k in an instant, they don't want to burn normies who don't know better that's why they're doing this but it's a pain for everyone else

I didn't know that, so that's even better even less selling pressure

/r/bitcoin cancer spreading to Veeky Forums with their bullshit FUD jesus fucking christ I'm so tired of these fucking corecucks.

>Falling for Virgin Beta Ver.

You corecuck guys care so little about BCH that you are here in droves with your shit.

FUD elsewhere, we don't care for your demise.

Oh snap.