How does one do a beast race properly? I, for one, really liked the way Elder Scrolls did theirs

How does one do a beast race properly? I, for one, really liked the way Elder Scrolls did theirs.

Furrybaits aside, because we all know it's inevitable to make a race like this without someone wanting to fuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/100534/92ad4ee7e4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the setting you had in mind?

Beastmen are more prevalent and plausible on medieval mid/high-fantasy than in any other due to magic and gods messing with the world, but you can talk about other types of setting if you want to.

How do you imagine Alfiq and Senche-Raht making out?
They are the same race after all.

I'd imagine they only fuck within their subrace.

Giant barbed cat cock into tight little pussy.

I will be angry if you can't play any of those in TES VI: Elsweyr

>still expecting Bethesda to take any real advantage of the diverse and interesting lore

But there subrace is based on moon faze, so two alfiq could have a senche-rath....

>so two alfiq could have a senche-rath....
What exactly do Khajiit babies look like? Do they just come out size-appropriate, then grow rapidly into whatever they're supposed to be?

They wouldn't fuck their own child though, would they?

i believe they all start out as normal kittens, and then grow into whatever they're supposed to be

I just go with something along the lines of wizards apprentice fucked up some spells real bad in town

Nice. The only other lineup of Khajiit subspecies we had was that shitty white deviantart one where they all looked the same.

So what's up with the -raht breeds?

They are born during the waning and waxing of Secunda. The non-raht are born when it's full.

Non-raht are more magically gifted iirc.

>Alfiq x Cathay

Wait, this is a Tsukihime doujin?

>he doesn't know the origin of the image
I'm feeling benevolent today, say ah...
e-hentai.org/g/100534/92ad4ee7e4/

I do know the origin, of course. Just hadn't read Tsukihime yet back then and never after that realised it was a doujin on it. Until now, of course.

Which is why Khajiit live in large family/clan units, and why raising children is a communal activity. They live this way because they have to.

>"Khajiit are bound to the Lunar Lattice, the ja'Kha'jay. The phases of Masser and Secunda at birth determine the form a Khajiit takes in life. Khajiti newborns look very similar to one another, with their form becoming clear over several weeks. We are smaller than you humans when we are born, but we grow faster."

How does it feel to be such a newfriend?

>YWN play a Senche-Raht
>YWN be both the mount and the adventurer
>YWN make interracial sex an even worse clusterfuck than it already is in Tamriel
>YWN be both sneaky and brutal

Not even seeing cathay-raht to be available anytime soon.

There is absolutely no way you'll be able to. Maybe they'll do catman and bigger catman, but come on. TES is completely casualized now.

I think if they did an Elsweyr game you could realistically expect to see Ohmes, Suthay and Cathay characters (I'm not sure if they'd do -Raht or not) and I think they *would* have like Alfiq and Senche characters but they wouldn't be playable.

For the others I think they'd just get skipped over, maybe get a mention in a conversation or a book somewhere.

>we all know it's inevitable to make a race like this without someone wanting to fuck it
I think you meant to write a different word somewhere, like "impossible" instead of "inevitable", right?

>Beastraces
>No furrybait

Oh how I would laugh if it wasn't so tragic. You will never have beastraces without furries, because the thing is the actually annoying and worrying people in the furry fandom won't stop sexualising and snowflaking their anthro character just because the design keeps them biologically correct and within the white-brown-black colour spectrum. If you got an anthropomorph animal race playable, it's gonna attract furries, and where the furries tread the snowflakes follow. Chances are you might attract the really fucked up people who want nothing more than stick a bioengineered feline/canine hybrid penis stuck up their asshole up to their larger intestine if you kept it in "muh realism" territory.
Also never underestimate the wolfaboos, OP. They might think furries are shit because neoncoloured heterochromia folf-angel-devils, but they will be equally annoying with "Wolves are so majestic and loyal but still fiercely independent my spirit animal is a wolf did you know wolves are amazing I once dreamed a wolf knotted me in the throat and I nearly choked on his love for me"

So, for the question

>How do [x] right?

A beastrace's substance is always "Unity between man and beast". It should always be clear that beastraces will barely ever function the way modern humans do. Family bonds will be stronger than any medieval community ever was, of course excluding solitary species from the thought experiment. Their delicate senses will probably make them extremely sensitive to their environment, both making them hedonistic to a degree but also extremely quickly irritated. Never assume a beastrace won't consider screaming, roaring, intimidation and physical violence as legally agreeable ways of interrogation or solving a dispute. Lastly, always incorporate natural instincts into your beastrace, and make them so strong they will override critical thinking or logical thought when roused.

Kek, yes, I wrote it wrong. I was thinking of other words instead of the ones I should write.

I like your thinking. It reminds me of a kind of human IRL. I guess beast people partially behaving like beasts is nice, instead of the regular "human-minded anthropomorphic animals". And we generally don't see the focus on the way they feel the world, which should be different from the way humans do. By smell, by hearing, or by that lil' snake organ which name I forgot.

That image can't be right