Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker...

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese ______". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

looks a bit scammy to me

Dude i am a linkie myself. You dont understand what is up. Everyone here agrees that if link suceeds it will shoot in price. You are called a linkie because you are holding link NOW. there is no point in holding link now when every coin and their dog is mooning 1000% every single day. Do you get it now?

Sadly i have only 16k and cant afford more.

What about it looks scammy to you? The regular updates, or the established partnerships? Or maybe you mean their top-tier timeline and whitepaper?

Noone can time the markets with accuracy. Anyone that could would be a billionaire already. I'd rather hold now than need to pay $1/link once everyone else starts to FOMO in

Yeah. The only bad thing is it's going down when other coins are up 30-300%. Sell the news. It's not too late

Just started accumulating after winning on these shitcoin pumps.. feels fucking good getting stinky at these prices

That makes sense until a suprise swiftly increases the price before you can board the rocket. The whales have the price completely manipulated.

I've been holding since 18 cents. There is no reason to take any risks on the easiest 100x of my life. I suck at trading, and I ain't getting any better. But I know good tech when I see it and this shit is golden.

Nice crystal ball you got there, user. See you at $0.65 next week

this guy gets it. anyone who thinks they can time the market 100% of the time is afucking retard

>slow and steady

>gambling on shitcoins for quick, mediocre returns
Why not use etheroll? Or maybe sports betting is more your style?

did you notice the stinky lines I drew? Pretty good, eh?

>tfw sold off at .48 cents and reinvested in XLM and DOGE

ARKonauts timed it 2 months ago, $10 EOY

Bootleg ripple coin not gonna do anything lol

The only thing that would frighten me, as a nolinker, would be that whenever there seems to be the slightest indication of a Link pump, I would be second guessing myself, thinking I may have lost my sure ticket to being rich, and made the biggest mistake of my life, not buying the most shilled coin in Veeky Forums.

It would eventually drive me crazy.

Exactly, it's just not worth the gamble. One piece of news and the price is go crazy.

From 15k stack linkie to a no linker:
What would it take for you to think this coin has promise? Even enough promise to drop in 1k.

all my coins have promise, if i miss link train, no regrets.

The project will not fall, as it'll never start.