APOLOGISE

All you had to do was hold and you'd be a millionaire. Don't you want to be a millionaire, user?

>tfw sold 2 hours ago
i thought it would dip again..................

WHEN IS XLM GONNA MOON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sold everything else to make this my main. Pretty fucking happy right now.

>In at 0.18. Long
>In at $ 0.43. Long
>"Call" at 1350 GMT. Stoploss didn't trigger, up 30% in less than a day.

bump

I put a sell order at 6000sat, should I set it higher?

On a coin that can maybe double at this point? I dunno

Why is it going up again? did someone republish the coinbase rumours for normies?

HERE WE GO!!!! MOOOOOON

MOOOON ALL HANDS ON DECK

That sellwall @ 6k sats. Dear fucking god

WHEN DOES IT DIP

WHY DOES PAJEET KEEP SELLING?!

>Put a limit order in for some the other day when it was hovering around 52-55
>Came within 10 satoshi of triggering
>Now it's mooning

arrrrgghhhh

Fug.
Tomorrow is their 5th anniversary. Hopefully some big announcement will push us over $1 so we can have a new floor.

Holy FUCK I'm glad I held

All the time. But the dip is inversely affected by gravity. Hint: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I MISSED THE FUCKING MOON FUUUUUUUUUCK

>tfw sold XRP at 20 cents

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

bought at ~60
should i buy more? sold my omisego

MOOOOOOOONNNNN

Do you guys think cripple will hit 50$ this year? I used to think it was impossible because of the sheer amount of fucking coins. But the goddamned price just keeps going up

It’s going to $1000.

easily 10,000
screencap this

Once people realize ripple isn't practical at all for them anbd th hat xlm is the superior choice more deserving of their money

So it will be awhile...

Considered putting a few hundred into this for the bantz a few months ago when it was 0.14
Literally the only thing that stopped me was that I couldnt be fucked setting up my coinbase account and taking that faggy picture for identification that you have to do.

Could kill myself for it.

poorfag here. Hodling 700 XRP. I know I should've bought more like 5k or 10k back when it was 0.10, but like I said, poorfag. If this shit hits $10 I will be happy.

answer my trips! i wanna put another 100$ should i?

newfags please leave
cripple is not going anywhere near $5
>screen cap this

yer

let me be millionaire with my 1k desu

yer

>coinbase
>for xrp

where else do you suggest an ausfag buys it?

easily 100,000
screencap this

Bittstamp

Why is bittstamp better than Coinbase for it?

so are you guys trying to shill this shit or what?

fuck cripple. I lost my balance when I went long during the initial pump in the 40s, and it crashed to 35ct.

BTCmarkets

>goes from 16 to 40, drops to 35. MOMMMY HOLD ME IT CRASHED

Fuck off you and your paper hands

xrp isnt even on coinbase (yet) you poo..

What is ripple likely to hit it 2018

>XRP isn't practical
How so? Ripple is advertising the RippleNet network on which transactions are made by a lot of companies at the moment (AMEX being one of them). To transport funds across the network, the payment providers and banks can choose to auto-convert the currency into XRP for the duration of a transaction. This happens automatically with Ripple's auto-bridge system. XRP is not meant to be used in the way BTC was intended to be used. But it can be. And because a limited supply is circulating in the open market the price will inevitably rise.
I'm not saying XLM is going to stay low at all, but I just wonder what makes you think XRP isn't practical.

$1,000 per coin, if not note
Quote me

Think its worth trading some of my bitcoin cash for

$2 maybe

>lost over 20% of my xrp trying to buy low sell high
im just gona hold this forever now, goddamnit

I hate money.

>losing 20% on a coin consolidating for the past week
how...............

Circulating Supply
38,739,144,847 XRP

Sure, leave drugs

It will hit $10 early 2018. Screensnap this. Pencil here.

I DONT FUCKING KNOW I SELL WHEN IT STAYED AT A HIGH POINT FOR A WHILE, BEING SCARED OF DROPPING SO I COULD BUY THE DIP, BUT IT ALWAYS JUST WENT UP INSTEAD

No, XRP about to become an actual legit backbone of international trade. Not like the rest of the shitcoins. XRP > BTC+ETH+BCH.

Is it too late? I wanna invest a small amount maybe like 500 bucks

BTW you're a complete retard if you didn't see this coming.

>Literally put everything into XRP when it dipped on the 18th

Hahahahahahahaha feels good man.

It will go back below 1.00 before it clears 2.00 so yeah wait a bit

get a gatehub wallet and shapeshift whatever in there

Hey user, been saying same shit, day in day out. Why do other anons not do FA and realize what this will become? Why do other anons insist on Pumps&Dumps and "Technical Analysis" (aka looking for patterns in their dumb arse primate brains)!?!?!

Got my coins. Litecoin will be next.

M.Sc. Finance here. The thing I don't get about this XRP becoming a financial currency is that if international banks where to implement an internal transaction coin, why the fuck would they want one that is also publicly available and thus subject to much stronger fluctuations and creates ample room for corruption?

Banks move big fucking amounts, they wouldn't want a short term intermediate currency that CRASHED every time a large amount of crypto where to be converted to cash. It'd make much more sense to use a internally developed crypto that could be regulated under common guidelines. I get that a public coin provides liquidity, but so could a internally developed coins well if the national treasuries took an active part in converting coin/fiat for the bank. There are so many market imperfection that could be circumvented if the bank just agreed to make their own and insert whatever regulations required.

Is there something I'm not getting?

You guys think coinbase will add ripple next year. They say there going to add more alt coins

depends how much 'everything' is.

Banks are going to have insane amount of Ripple, It's very, VERY unlikely they're going to source ripple from public exchanges.

But the fact Ripple is backed by banks, gives it legitimacy.

It's the same with Stellar, why are IBM and Walmart using it when it's volatile? It only really makes sense if they have their own massive stockpiles of it.

And here i am sweating over half of that.

BTCmarkets you spaz

They're even Australian and accept bpay

People finally understand thr superior tech

I’m cozy as fuck today waking up to .95 cents.

When should I sell?

When it hits $1,000

If that ever happens, I'll have paid my bank loan (500k) and a few other things AND still go out a multimillionaire.

For our all sake, I hope this hits true. But even $200 would help me break free.

Your sister

Can confirm. Ripple makes that possible ;)

Just hit .96 at bitfinex.

We going to 1.00$ today

New floor approaching

I fear the sell outs at 1.00$ will cause a dip though

Every 1 cent dip is a loss of $15k

I’ll have to time this just right.

BITTREX DISABLED RIPPLE WALLET FOR "ROUTINE MAINTENANCE"

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK

which exchange do you use?

I use Poloniex, and I find it very difficult to "time" anything there. Especially if I'm worried about sell-off at a USD benchmark--since everything I see is just in Satoshis. Of course, there's USDT, but I don't trust that to give me an accurate sell off point

>t. bought 1000 @ .72
>1000 @~.82
>want to sell ETH for another 1000, but don't want to FOMO at the peak

ok, guess that answers my question. so then it's the same thing, people are just comparing it to USDT.

But USDT isn't really reliably tethered 1:1 to the USD at all times, though, is it?

no but its a shit lot more stable than btc.

when im done riding a rocket and want to bail, if i bail into btc and sit and try to plan my next coin and bitcoin shits the bed and drops 15% like it did the other day, i lose money for doing nothing.

if i convert to usdt or usd and wait, i risk loss a lot less.

who the fuck still converts and holds in btc? even eth is more acceptable.

and yeah yeah conspiracy about tether. cool. ill deal with that if it ever happens.

>But USDT isn't really reliably tethered 1:1 to the USD at all times, though, is it?

Its usualy not far off its close enough that I'm happy to use it.

(USDT = 99.72 Cents right now.)

IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO MAKE IT biz??

>im not a big player, its ok though, ive turned 920 into 1900
>next ill turn 2k into 4k
>4k to 8k
>8k to a beautiful house for my family to live in and a lambo

THREAD THEME WHEN

>bought at the bottom of the dip

OH YESSSS

ALMOST 1 FUCKING DOLLAR GUYS

WE MADE IT MOTHER FUCKERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where's it going today then, 1.5?

>putting money into JUDEN

Nah, I'm good

Its like you HATE money pmsl

Already around 7750 sats on the Korean exchanges ( around 1.30$ usd)

You guys realize it is not mathematically possible for this coin to go over $9 in value unless it completely takes over the market, right? And by overtake, I mean a 20% higher market cap then Bitcoin...BITCOIN.

Bout at 4250 yesterday, feels pretty good mang

damn, is it really?

Dude give that line up. 6 months from now the market cap of bitcoin could be x10 higher and a top 5 coin being 20% higher than what bitcoin is right now would not seem unusual.

real talk- when should i sell 50%

theres gonna be a dip. obv. but is it done mooning? should i keep being greedy? idk.

That sentence will come to this beautiful list in 2018 :D

7742 on Coinone ,7625 on Korbit,7886 on Bithumb

it's only gone up 40%...

whats that in unclesambux i dont use your shitoshi's ... btc too unstable.