ITS OVER **IOTA TO PARTNER WITH TESLA** OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO COME IN THE NEW YEAR...

ITS OVER **IOTA TO PARTNER WITH TESLA** OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO COME IN THE NEW YEAR. GET IN NOW WHILE THIS COIN IS CHEAP IOTA IS GOING TO MARS VERY SOON.

not buying your bags and not tesla

you should have a blockfolio of 6 figures if you had listened to me and bought dcorp and sonm, next pick mco and eth

>buy my bags
"""literally""" """"""NO""""""

IOTA is a piece of shit SJW coin with horrific devs. The price is only driven by baseless hype, which is pumped out by their team of grifters.

>came to biz
>saw people say IOTA is shit scam supporting sand nigger and refugee
>did not buy
this is exactly why I miss the IOTA bull run last time. No larp, I swear

Yeah no. Iota biggest scam going.

If Elon himself shill IOTA I'll buy back, but I won't buy just because of dev shilling.

Seriously, IOTA developers are the biggest self shillers of them all.

If Elon shills this the price will be in orbit before you even realize. Anyway, Tesla will have nothing to do with any of these shitcoins. If they will have a need for blockchain, they will create their own, as they did with everything. Vertical integration.

True, if Elon made it's own coin, I'd dump everything and buy it as soon as possible. I'd even dump my link.

congratulations. You're an idiot. :D

btw. that tesla faggot isn't the only one doing stuff with AV. You kids know that, right? This isn't EMC2, retards.

But Elon is the one that pushed cars in this direction and Tesla will be the best company at it.

me too :D
but light bags

You have no idea what you're talking about. Reducing AV to Tesla is just silly. Besides, all new cars already come with many subsystems (relying on sensors) you could consider (partial) AV.

Yes. Because Tesla pushed it to be this way.

>If Elon made his own coin

>tesla, tesla, tesla
fucking hell you kids are stupid as fuck. Autonomous parking is not by Tesla. Autonomous driving on highways is not by Tesla. Autonomous driving through a traffic jam is not by Tesla. Autonomous driving is *not* by Tesla. And the first vehicles to drive around fully autonomously are *not* personal cars, but trucks, busses, and such stuff.
>tesla, tesla, tesla...
eat dick you damn tv blinded mainstream faggots.

Nice rare Pepe. Stolen

Yeah, he doesn't really like crypto, but that was a couple years ago, I think he probably changed his mind by now.

He has expressed dissapointment in paypal after he left, since it became a bit stagnant, and said he wanted to change the money transaction system to be more evolved.

So he would probably approve REQ.

Lmao this. Sick of iota fake partnership. In June they said Microsoft Cisco and Bosch all utilized iota token and 6 months later it was confirmed fake. They shilled fake partnerships and got away with it for half a year probably longer

IOTA is life
Stay poor pajeet schemers
Iota is having a nice climb in money, don't care if they pull bs here and there. They know it gets them and investors shekels.
All i care about, plus their technology is brilliant.

IRON FUCKING HANDS

its vw or ford. this information has been known since iota was 40c, get with it.

Blergh the nu-male stink, the refugee taint, the SJW cucks.
I am happy they will fail, no way will people adopt such an Orwellian concept. Nothing with their name on it is coming within 5 feet of my life. They can fuck off.

fuck i read your first sentence and arrived at req before i saw the last. everyone reading this. BUY FUCKING REQ