L want to run a Touhou Project game. How do l do it? What system?

l want to run a Touhou Project game. How do l do it? What system?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/101ttpNOmt9N5B9Dz11ZolkA9sFKfkIAxWUWYeVoPfcc/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably don't

GURPS.
Japan has an exclusive, official GURPS book about female wrasslin

Why not?

GURPS sounds interesting. What can l do with just the core books?

ANYTHING YOU WANT, user!

Fuck, you got me interested. Maybe l'll check the GURPS general once this thread dies.

I don't suppose it has a name that would be findable

GURPS Ring Dream (『ガープス・リングドリーム』)

Hey OP, I actually spent about a year and half writing a system specifically for Touhou Project tabletop games. Give it a look and let me know if you like it!
docs.google.com/document/d/101ttpNOmt9N5B9Dz11ZolkA9sFKfkIAxWUWYeVoPfcc/edit?usp=sharing

Japan exclusive, just like the sengoku era CoC expansion.

Thanks. Damn, mid 90s is pretty much a no-go on digging up some fantranslation.

Just learn Japanese.

I feel like there's better uses for a 'this is absolutely my fetish' timesink.

Dice pool game
EVASION 3D6
BULLETS 5D6
opposed test

thats it

For fucks sake, when will people understand that Touhou is a fucking meme spawned by /pol/ and not to be taken seriously?

Well, check back in a few years, i might just translate it.

There are at least three games specifically for running Touhou. Two of them are western and the last one has been translated from japanese.
I think the name of the first to are Myon RPG and Touhou Roleplay or something and the japanese one is called Danmaku Yuugi Flowers.

Though GURPS and Mutants & Masterminds seem like alternatives that would work. I even have a friend who reworked some parts of Changeling the Lost to make it into Touhou.

This afaik is a complete rework of Danmaku yuugi from the ground up to make it balanced, more playable, and better suited for full campaigns.

Just start throwing dice at them, to win they just have to not get hit.

It is; at this point though, I've spent so much time and implemented so many changes that it may as well not even be the same game. It definitely still resembles the original, but the original is...

Well, the book isn't even playable. I tried, trust me, and there are so many points where rules aren't mentioned or just don't make sense or just aren't explained that honestly, the game needed a complete rework

I'd like OP to give it a try, since I could always use more playtesters desu

GURPS is the best

Damn, any translations?
I'd run a rumble roses game.

It's nearly 20 years old and still no translation. It isn't going to happen until YOU learn moonrunes.

user, are you retarded?

I will be giving feedback on this once I read through it.

made me laff/10