I like investing in people, more than abstract ideas

I like investing in people, more than abstract ideas.

So shill me on Sergey himself, not chainlink.
From what I've seen, in his interviews, he seems to be very professional and eloquent. Also, seems to be idealistic, probably because of his philosophy background. Also, seems to like Seneca, which is a great thing in my book (if you don't know Seneca, he was a self made rich man in Greek times, that lived like a poor man, so he would not be corrupted by money).

But what else about him, is he connected? Does he know how to code or is he a businessman only?

ITT: The shill of Sergey Nazarov, no chainlink discussion allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/profile/Sergey-Nazarov
youtube.com/watch?v=QZielz3xR6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nicest guy ever

Cholesterol and weight problem unfortunately.

He does seem nice.
What was his last public apparition? He seemed fine, maybe a bit chubby, but that seems to be his normal weight.

>What is the TRUE separation between "us" and the 1%?

>Slave Morality and Master Morality

Sergey memes are also welcome.

If you want to invest in fucking people, don't pick Chainlink. The guy is as autistic as it gets. This will be the most frustrating hold of your life, especially if you want any information of the ongoing process at all.

However, if you like his idea, which is also the reason why I invested, do it. Just hold and don't care about the drama.

You picked right.

Sergey will be the next Steve Jobs

>finally there is ceo who is not shilling his shitcoin and who is actually doing work

>The guy is as autistic as it gets

He seems the least autistic in the whole cryptoverse, and the most business-like. I agree that he gives no information, but I much prefer a guy that spends his time working than a guy that posts a picture of a skateboard.

>I invest in people, not ideas

shut up faggot no one cares about the $30 you have to invest with. Go away. shoo.

>finally we have a coin that will never pump
Ive been in a lot of coins with this philosophy, word of advice, they are longggg torturous holds and even now in the boom of the century haven't moved that much

I would like someone to answer my questions in the OP:

>is he connected?
>Does he know how to code or is he a businessman only?

For what i know he is mostly businessman

>>is he connected?

He's as crypto A list as it gets, as far as I'm concerned. When OpenZeppelin are basically fawning over you then you're doing it right.

This.

If devs and CEOs tend to ignore the fact that you need at least SOME hype or marketing, like every fucking company in the world outside of crypto as well, then you are some full autistic fucktard and actually a bit of a dimwit. Ignoring a huge part of how economy and business in 2017 works is quite of a red flag as an investor, because no matter how fucking good and awesome and world changing your product may be, if nobody fucking KNOWS about it, it will not matter. Why do you think Bitcoin, ETH and other top coins surged like mad motherfuckers? Yeah, because they get lots of medial attention. This is how it works, and if you tend to ignore it because you are some intellectual elitist dimwit, you will never be successful in a business world.

"Yeah, I have the best product in the world, but it is too good for the world to see, so I decide not to advertise it at all! They have to come to me begging to show them!"

So yeah, if the CEO of your coin thinks like that, then you're actually in for a long, frustrating hold that possibly will never reap any rewards while seeing every other shitcoin like XVG moon crazy. Then you still have no money, but at least you can feel morally superior, for whatever it is worth.

> if nobody fucking KNOWS about it, it will not matter.

We’re currently working with multiple smart contract development teams on their use of ChainLink as both a way to add external data to their own contracts, and/or for use by contracts generated on their own platform. We’re excited about working with these great teams, and are thrilled to see them using ChainLink as a solution to the smart contract connectivity problem. We’re also actively meeting with, and doing our best to be helpful to the smart contract developers, fintechs, insurtechs and various other startups making the next generation of exciting new decentralized applications. We’re also working with larger technical teams applying smart contracts to an existing company’s back-end, as well as the teams building smart contracts in private networks. These larger teams commonly benefit from ChainLink’s ability to help keep key transactional data private using off-chain computation, connecting their contract to the data feeds they already rely on, enable payments using their existing payment methods, and allowing their current back office systems to connect with smart contracts much more easily. We are continuing to work on the best ways to connect large existing systems and their underlying standards to smart contracts, and are eager to help larger technical teams connect their existing systems to various contracts using the standards they rely on for key operations like payment e.g. SWIFT Messages.

Brainlets just can't understand this.

constantly drunk, constantly hungry, for people to use his couchsurfing service they are REQUIRED to have sex with him, aint scared to punch a motherfucker DIRECTLY in his fucking face.. what more do you need?

Sergey Nazarov
Satoshi Nakamoto
If you havent invested even your mother house in this, you are a literal retard.

SERGEY IS A CUTIE!!

Rory?

>C H A D S T A T U S C O N F I R M E D

In a personal context; He is polite, interested in learning from other people's perspective and believes in the value of existing within a collective of people which he has a strong reciprocal relationship with.

He also makes many stupid jokes which at some point most people laugh at, either with him or at him... hahaha

He is always respectful and helpful to others in their reasonable endeavors regardless of context.

He hosts or shows folks around the city he is living in at the moment, which is currently New York and San Francisco. He went to university in New York, so you could say that he knows it well enough to have some favorite places he likes to share with the people who he thinks will appreciate them. He only really hosts in New York since that is where his apartment is.

He has a degree in philosophy and is passionate about objectivity in ethics, normative ethics and ancient greek moral theories such as virtue ethics and stoicism.

He is also passionate about technology companies that build world changing products such as the Personal Computer, Smart Phone, 3D Printing, Smart Contracts, etc...

He is always excited to take long trips to far away places to risk both life and limb, mainly for the sake of adrenaline and an enhanced state of introspection.

He once swam across a lake to see if he could, but when he got across he wasn't sure if he had the strength to get back and when he did, he knew that he had almost reached his limit. Reaching one's own personal limits is the most amazing thing most people will ever do; class 4 rapids in Iceland in a thermosuit, kayaking to some place he is not sure he can come back from and more generally; being positive most of the time despite everything that happens to/around "modern man", thats a limit that seems to keep being expanded the more he learns about the world.

He has lived in Belgium, Russian Federation, and United States.

Sergey are you just talking about yourself in the third person?

What? No. I don't even know who this "Sergey" you're talking about is so there's no way I'm him.

why did this piece of shit go up 300 sats in 1 fucking minute, fucking stupid whales honestly

or her!

Deep thinker.
Has few friends but they're very close.
Still young and idealistic.
Honed his public speaking façade.
Genuine.
Actually insightful when it comes to fintech.
Cares about success more than money.

What I got out of him so far.

I'm sorry, user. I just thought to myself "nice", and bought 100k.

>facade
>genuine

back to back really?

rekt my fucking swingtrading, just like that. i hope when i wake up it dips. fucking faggot whales

Public speaking is generally when the most genuine people put up the greatest façades.

there simply is no "genuine". We're constantly drifting between and playing some character, depending on who's around, the environment, the mood...

Literally a nietszchean edgelord

Nah he's too cute, I can't seriously shittalk hin

>there simply is no "genuine".
Probably not in an absolute sense.
Not after age 6 anyway.

I'm balls deep in LINK and I still can't understand this. I have trouble understanding anything without paragraphs though, so whatever.

Sergey punched a guy? Fuck it, buying another 100k

Seriously though, did he actually punch a motherfucker? Awesome if true

>Sergey punched a guy?
yes. live on tv. there's a video somewhere around too.

Yeah probably deserved it too

Yes at a sibos after party allegedly. Ordinarily that would be bad but those old bankers are so backwards the chad act made him a legend in their minds.

here you go: youtube.com/watch?v=QZielz3xR6M

Noooo fucking sauce this shit if true it's beyond awesome, it's the final confirmation that Sergey is the one who will lead us to chadland.

It takes balls of steel to be a scrawny little manlet and still dare to punch a guy, this guy FUCKS!

MY LINKS

So far crypto has proven that investing in the most autistic and mentally unstable pays off.

Litecoin lee, vitalik, Roger ver and now sergay

be warned nigger, this is the most painful hold in crypto

>daytrading lambo tickets

Don't do this.

You can read this if you want to learn more about him

Hes a programmer

Or that tron faggot that keeps posting shit like "guess what exchange we going to get listed next ? Heres a tip, it has 1 billion volume ;) ". Maximum cringe. Fuck all of these retards sergey is the best

agreed. Then again, no point in feeling superior. One can make good monies with shitcoins.

ahahhahghgahahahah

Sergey = philosophy major with one github commit who has an over-eating disorder and might also be an alcoholic as his weight gain has that swollen look of a heavy drinker.

Hype is mostly needed when you get no product at all
The example you gave is pretty good, didn't the tron devs already said they won't do shit until 2025 or something like that?

When you have*****