In the middle of a pump. Will Ripple break $1 in the next 24 hours?

in the middle of a pump. Will Ripple break $1 in the next 24 hours?

yes

It's 95 cents now. Could break a dollar in a matter of an hour

I saw it break $1 on my exchange, 1.001 in fact.

Yes, 1.20 shortly after that

nice, I want that

half million sell wall at 6k sats on binance. hopefully that's broken down before i wake up

We’ve settled in on a new average now. Late adopter but already gaining in the past day. Fuck yeah

is it too late to buy?

it will go to $2-$3 within a month

We're incredibly close now on Binance.

It already broke it @ Korea. Trades around 7220 on Bithumb right now

I bought when it was $.20. is this a long-term relationship coin or no

>bought at .20
Im sry but we use sats here. Pls end yourself

Sadly, I was to afraid to invest much, because of the manipulation downwards the last months..

But this coin is the most used coin by large institutions. Banks and whatnot use it as an intermediary for inter-currency transactions.
It scales insanely.
People will say, "meh", it's not really decentralized. But hey, it's a blockchain, it's a service, it's used more than anything else.
And if some error or some hack happens, they can assure large investors to fix it afterwards.

When Ethereum had an attack, they had to split the chain. Now we have Ethereum Classic shit. This can happen again, anytime. No large bank would like this shit.

I see ripple as the only blockchain which is actually used for transactions.
Tell me, user, which other coin is used for transactions??

How do people not realize the supply of this token (WHICH DOESN'T EVEN INCLUDE THE ADDITIONAL 40% IN ESCROW WAITING TO LIQUIDATE YOU) prevents it from ever going above $10, and at that point it would have to have a market cap 20% higher than BTC...

YES

So what? Crypto will probably continue to grow and if you told anyone a year ago that btc would almost hit 20k by December it would have seemed similarly absurd then.

How stupid are you? Bitcoin doesn't even do anything. XRP will be used to transfer billions, eventually trillions of dollars every single day. The market cap is going to absolutely shit on bitcoin l o l. I expect a triple digit XRP in two years minimum.

There are so many great opportunities for investors in this market, but Ripple is not one o of them. It may add great technology, but the numbers for any real profit are not there, I'm sorry but they just are not.

How could you possibly sleep knowing that at anytime the currency sees major adoption by mainstream economics they can just dump 40% more supply volume on the market?

Literally will destroy any long term hold position.

From their blog:
>The escrow consists of independent on ledger escrows that release a total of one billion XRP each month over the next 55 months. This provides an upper limit on the amount of new XRP that can be brought into circulation.
>The amount of XRP actually released into circulation will likely be much less than this.
>Any additional XRP leftover each month will be placed into a new escrow to release in the first month in which no escrow currently releases.

They literally can not dump it at once and the current plan is that the released XRP will get locked away for another 55 months each month.
Why should they misuse the trust of that many major banks and partners? I am also not in this for the quick 10x but as a serious long term investment for consistent gains.
I just cannot ignore one of the very few crypto companies that actually have a useful and adopted product out there.

At this stage of development and in cryptos in general, why take the risk? They don't owe us anything, at the end of the day they can do whatever they want. If it were 10% stowed away, that would be one thing. But were are talking about 40-50% on top of an already too large supply of tokens. That is scary.

To be honest, supply of token doesn't really matter, I mean you have a total supply of 100% and divide that into arbitrary slices, may that be 21million for btc or 100billion for Ripple.
If you think about it like this market cap is probably the best parameter to compare different coins.
And yes xrp is already on rank 4 for marketcap but still, I think it is more useful than BCH and maybe even ETH so another x2 in the current market situation is not that unlikely and if you consider future growth of crypto as a whole, with more mass adoption and company adoption then a professional project like this one has the best chances imo.

already did, $2 soon

absolutely agree, I think XRP will remove BCH and LTC when it is listed on CB

Update for this here

"2018 - It will never go higher than 10$"

I have 2k XRP will I make it?

KEK

buy more and enjoy the ride... walls are eaten every time, so the whales don't have much influence anymore... I think we are going to $2 today

If Ripple is going to be deployed by banks as it does indeed have benefis and other financial institutes I would expect them to require a larger volume of coins available at which point the price will shut up and if it is indeed added on Gdax or coinbase well it will have exposure to 13 million more people and each will at least spend a $100 average on it to say the least.... nevertheless it will draw attention as it is very enticing or being cheap! but it is all speculation we do not know who will add it next .....

this

??? this ???