Bitcoin Core holders please tell me how it feels to see your coin slowly bleeding out while ALL altcoins are going up...

Bitcoin Core holders please tell me how it feels to see your coin slowly bleeding out while ALL altcoins are going up double digets almost every day. Please explain to me in detail how it feels to see the young bull Bitcoin Cash slowly overtaking the old gramps and throwing him from the throne. This is the new world, we dont have an use for you anymore

How can you be so deluded and live in your own little fantasy world where Bcore really survives this AND increases in value? Jesus fucking Christ get over it and switch your positions already to not miss out the entire gain train.

This has happened 3 times already, you must be new.
Bcash will drop soon again, Bitcoin will go up over 20k.
Nobody wants bcash, people want bitcoin.

Corecucks are financially illiterate, they only bought into bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme, they don't realize why it gained value and they don't realize why it's losing value now.

Because of their utterly disgusting behaviour I think they deserve what's coming for them. The free market reigns supreme.

BTC mempool has never been as clogged as it is now. This has never happened before, and you're sitting there saying "everything is fine". No one wants to pay 30 dollars to send funds. BTC has lost what gave it value to begin with. People only buy now because they think it will go up. Merchants are abandoning it. Core shills are blaming everyone around them. You're at the "delusion" phase just after the peak crests over.

There's still time for you, if you choose to open your eyes and see what's happening around you.

The Normies have Coinbase now.
Once the flood gates open. There will be no coming back for bitcoin.

>Bitcoin Core holders please tell me how it feels

The young bull was not strong enough yet but he will continue to try and he is gaining strength very FAST. Last time he cucked the gramps down 50% it is just a matter of time until he gives him the final hit.

Feels good - this is bch's sixth run at the KING and you're still exceedingly bad at it.

Threadly reminder: BCH first tried this shit when BTC was under $4k. Its now $17k

Are you all in on BCH?

Lmao bcash holder hubris is priceless

No probs. In summer, something similar happened with alts mooning all over the place. Then in fall, alts were in the dumpster.

Now the cycle repeats.

I am all im BCH since September, not LARPING. For me it was just a matter of time until this happens.

What's the downside in holding equal amounts BCT and BCH? Worse case scenario is a loss of a few thousand dollars which isn't too bad.

There's a decent chance that BTC might actually be permanently destroyed.

It's gonna be glorious when Bitcoin flips Bcore

Haha dude I was there in the market in the summer as well. The market changed COMPLETELY. Now the dumb money and FOMO money inflows are insane. In summer people were actually afraid after a rally, today everyone is completely blinded by the possible returns and everyone is neglecting the risks. I will ride that BCH to the top since this was my initial trade and then cash out.

Wouldn't the hedging with an equal amount of BCH mitigate most of the loss?

What if the BTC maximalists are right and the normies are spooked by BTC choking to death on its own blood, and the death provokes another crypto winter? Sure if BCH just smoothly assumes all the value of BTC and BTC vanishes silently into the valueless night, BCH would indeed hedge against it, but that's not necessarily what has to happen.
That said, not like there is really a solution to that beyond maintaining a diversified portfolio at any rate, so on the question purely of BTC vs BCH, perhaps it's irrelevant.

Monero was the better hedge but its already mooned because of people going into it for that reason. Might still be the better hedge though.

>Bcore

Back to /btc

I still have my BCH from the forks.

I personally think there's some sense to BCH's superiority however I have two concerns.

1. The first is the precedent it sets which will lead to increased volatility - there are at least 50 superior coins to BCH - by the same standard BCH should lose out to those and you'll either be saying the same thing as "corecucks" or your whole portfolio will burn in a sloshing sea of volatility with no underlying reserve currency.

2. I'm not a whale however I have some inkling how they think.

I'm sure this flippening narrative is Christmas come twice for them. It's a nice, predictable, emotional trade - work FOMO up into a nice lather, new money panics into BCH, they pick up cheap BTC selling into panic then smash it.

For the latter - I just don't know how much power whales have in unison to smash panicking new influxes of money - they certainly have a lot but BCH has a $62 billion market cap...

However you slice it, it's not in whales' interest to see BTC lose its top spot in a way they don't control - I can't see them not smashing this BCH narrative to take a bigger share of it whilst preserving safe haven status of BTC King.

I'm staying on the sidelines however I have no pity for people who don't hedge their bets - which is why I asked if you're all in BCH.