Req thread

What? no req thread?
Lets discuss..

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/why-everyone-missed-the-most-important-invention-in-the-last-500-years-c90b0151c169
journalofaccountancy.com/videos/how-blockchain-will-change-accounting.html
journalofaccountancy.com/news/2017/jun/blockchain-decentralized-ledger-system-201716738.html
journalofaccountancy.com/news/2017/dec/blockchain-for-management-and-auditors-201717994.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holding 12k since 0,4. Feels good, I just hodl.

Whats your target user?

I'll hold this shit until im a millionaire

I only have 1.5k heh

105k here. Holding until 1.50$, I believe in this shit.

why only 1.50? this shit will go to 15$ in a year.

didn't pay gratuity lol

>everything else literally mooning
>REQ doing nothing

>>REQ doing nothing
>Nah, only like 15% last 24 hours
>It's only really comfy

We will have our time, user

Patience. When it comes, we will moon harder than any other shitcoin out there

As someone who is in the accounting profession, see links below to give you peace of mind. Triple entry on block chain is revolutionary. Journal of accountancy is governed by the AICPA, which issues all accounting changes along with the PCAOB.

You were awake when everyone else was sleeping on this. Hold.

hackernoon.com/why-everyone-missed-the-most-important-invention-in-the-last-500-years-c90b0151c169

journalofaccountancy.com/videos/how-blockchain-will-change-accounting.html

journalofaccountancy.com/news/2017/jun/blockchain-decentralized-ledger-system-201716738.html

journalofaccountancy.com/news/2017/dec/blockchain-for-management-and-auditors-201717994.html

Mooning guys

Reqt

stop lying faggot

look at the REQ/ETH

>only have 2k

Thanks for the links user.

Rumor has it /ourguy/ is going to shill it on twatter today.

>ourguy

200 dollars for a meal? fuck this shit.

whos our guy?

Someone shill me on REQ

What makes this better than
IOTA
ARK
XRP

req will be used for all transactions in the future. backed by y combinator. don't buy req and stay poor. read white paper reeeeeeeee

you are full of shit pajeet. if you’re really accountant, tell me your big 4 group

i’ve called your bullshit on the req accounting fantasy for weeks and you just call it fud, now you have a copy paste to respond to it

>if you’re really accountant, tell me your big 4 group

nice engrish faggot. what the fuck do you mean big 4 group? like which firm he works for of the big 4? you sound retarded and bitter. time to end it irl

Im new to this board. I had to Google pajeet, I'm not Indian I'm in the US. PwC now Top 70 Regional firm.

I just hold. We’ll see where we end

Someone was trying to spread FUD yesterday saying that REQ was getting sued by some Australian company because their logos were similar.

stupid fucking shitskin

this just makes me even more confident of your shilling. there are four big 4 firms, then you can work in audit, tax, advisory, etc. then there are GROUPS such as SALT for tax

QSP/REQ/LINK mean the entire process can work across any blockchain creating universal usage for the entire system unlike many of these coins which rely on thier own chains and networks to make the system work. The adaptability will mean these three will win out over the competition who mostly run similar systems on their own networks and who are mostly centralised.

used to work in Deloitte FAS, now a software engineer doing non-accounting shit. 10k REQ holder :)

why the little rocket on the app is similar to the Stellar logo?