Mcafee's daily pump

John Mcafee announced he'll name a coin everyday from tomorrow on.

A few days ago this guy was live on a shitty youtube channel. youtube.com/watch?v=2uhPnOyBHQs

Can you guys please find which coins he named? I'm too lazy.

he love monero and verge

he mentioned DGB in an interview too

All bittrex shitcoins

hes extremely bullish on xvg and bch

he literally said it's impossible for bitcoin cash to lose

You guys naming the two already pumped. I want the others that are in the video, watch the fucking video.

Where and when did he say this about cash?

around 39:00 IIRC

I think he said something about Jihan being the most powerful man in the world because he owns Bitmain and therefor Bcash automatically wins.

I disagree but the small cap coins he names will pump for sure.

I don't have time.

In the video in the OP. Watch it

Ask your fucking friend then idfc who does it, someone has to do it.

You guys just letting 400-1000% gains walk cuz you don't have time or are as lazy as me? Get greedy

over under on how many coins pump vs how many dump when he shills them?

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

We're in a huge bull market, they'll all pump some unless they are already pumped too high. Look at XVG, that shit is unsustainable, don't buy it now. But other small caps will pump.

>not sitting to watch a 1hr video
>lazy
its the opposite of lazy

I'm sitting and wasting my time otherwise, even lazier than watching a boring video.

He states Safex Digibyte and verge will eventually replace Monero. Still watching

*tips fedora*

Why do normies still listen to this old hack, when his AV gave everyone viruses?

Because he pumped XVG succesfully

He read 2000 whitepapers.

Oh John...

Because he didn't make 100 million listening to Veeky Forums shills.

It's PBC all over again.

>I was contacted a long time ago by a dude who claimed to be the first person to mine a Bitcoin. I checked his ass out, he's absolutely correct. He is close friends with Satoshi Nakomoto.

woaaaah

If anything it just means the golden age will continue into next year. No major crash soon.

McAffee also states he knows who Satoshi is. But he'd rather sell out his mother than ever reveal the true identity.

He talks in terms of years, which is very reassuring, considering how many threads of people talking about the bubble bursting and that it's time to cash out.
He's very focused on privacy coins, safex being his favorite, I don't know where the hell to buy that so whatever. McAffee coin coming out Q1 next year.Interesting interview, not just all focused on the next crypto pump. He also talks about the future of banks and how in 5 years about half of the banks as we know them will be out of business.

Mostly Verge and he says it may be 15$ in 6 months

I don't get what's so special about safex.

inb4 he mention chainlink for shit and giggles only to see how much he can manipulate market price. Also we'll probably see a lot of fomoing pink wojaks soon.

I hope he doesn't shit on fun. Not that there's anything to shit on.

>be rich
>get richer because people listen to you because you're rich
>be poor
>...
It's not fair

yea he says he has read every single one. fucking bullshit dude he is full of it..

these guys are so fucking annoying

he is literally a psycho autist murderer genius so I kind of believe him