/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Sofa companies on the blockchain edition.

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/a/accumulationdistribution.asp
finance.yahoo.com/news/long-island-iced-tea-soars-140655973.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X9E1by7PocE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earnings this week, still a few things left after hours today. Nike could go either way

Last

anyone else here on MARA

Didn't they drop hard recently because they have a bunch of sketchy shit going on? I remember someone here was saying that they had like two employees and they acquired their block chain company by diluting a shitload of shares or something.

Are >we still memeing teum?

That overnight NETE and NXTD though.

Should I sell my NXTD now for a nice $900 or see it it mooms

150 shares here. Changing company name to Marathon Blockchain come January. Hold for the easy 2x like that chink fruit juice company.

what the fuck

LTEA sure jumped but is dipping now

Should I invest my savings in iced tea and furniture companies now?

Adding it to the crypto index. This shit is mania.

In NETE at 18, lets see how far this goes, anyone know why it’s surging?

They said blockchain

That’s literally it??

Not shitting you

Don't worry, it's not a bubble, lmfao

Fucking hell boys i’m hopping off this shit today then

MAKE SOME NOISE FOR UVXY BOYS

>got $3.21 in dividends from one share of spxl

wtf how

i fucking hate this market i really do

whats next after blockchain stocks?

mj?

Back to BioPharma. Tax plan looks exceedingly generous to pre-clinical and clinical studies.

how do I find out which soon to be bankrupt company is going to say the word blockchain next

Get into $NXTD
Shit is going to at least 7

We literally just injected over a trillion dollars back into corporations, why the fuck do you think UVXY is going to go up? This is literally the beginning of the beginning of the bull run.

Sold NETE at 30.50, fuck this market its so dumb

Betting on the tax bill being underwhelming and priced in already. If people see red on the day after the tax vote there will be panic.

225 here. See you on the other side my man

You were in at 18. Why would you sell so quick. Wouldve waited if i was you senpai

You robinhood losers think you can make 2% per year and make it?

I already profited a grand, i dont like to b greedy bb, i’ll just take my profits and move onto the next one

DPW fueling up for moon mission.

NAK is back?

And yet, a return like that would still beat inflation this year :(

lets try not to respond to the newfags that don't know what a thread is and how there is a subject to stick to

Shill me on DPW, looks juicy

NXTD Halted. At 5.51 right now. Watch if you aren't already

$NSPR bout to make big moves very soon

It will hit over 7-8

It's a technology company that sells power supplies to miners and it's pivoting to blockchain to mine the top 10 cryptos, and they've bought a fucking dam in New York to power their mining.

Sold this morning on a downward trend for a nice gain. Shame but you never really know. I'll take my profit but set a limit buy in case it goes up

Sorry, low inflation is like the new DRYS meme for me.

Remember, remember to something with -ember and short this whole crypto bullshit down to earth

Halted again at 6.06. PACK YOUR BAGS BOYS. MINI LFIN HERE WE GO

hasn't inflation remained around 1-2% the last 5 years?

Does inflation compound? if they say it's 1.7% this year is that ontop of what they pumped out last year? so even if the % is small the number is big?

$NXTD been in since 2.95. Fuckers keep halting it though. Hopefully we hit $12 soon!

Accumulation phase.

Can you expain this Accumulation thing or post link ?

Long Island Ice tea block chain? WTF is this shit?

it's a meme

Got out a couple times with gains. Back in let's do it

What are you gonna sell at?

What is a Google

investopedia.com/terms/a/accumulationdistribution.asp

Basically I use the term when my bags are heavy as fuck.

What is a low quality search result?

that ~2% figure is annualized

while it has often been below the 2% target during that period you mention, it's of particular concern now due to short term rate hikes and balance sheet reduction (they'll no longer replace certain maturing securities they hold, which may have a significant impact on money supply)

Nvcn pls

is this information not public? are there just a bunch of old dumb retards to who go all in on shit once it changes its name to something blockchain, despite that change being announced months in advance?

>implying the phrase is some kind of secret code

The hell is wrong with you

MU is j-just in an accumulation phase r-right now

Holding till at least $8. I'm trading on two accounts so one is swinging it and the other is just jumping in on high momentum movements.

what makes you think that? are they going to repurpose their stent technology into blockchain technology?

only basic descriptions.
i thought there's more to it

The whales are trying to shake out weak hands

>the return of NAK

finance.yahoo.com/news/long-island-iced-tea-soars-140655973.html

They got Bitcoins in them hills or something?

>Northern Dynasty Blockchain

How long does the permitting process take?

is that a natgas breakout?

looks like it is

>make a small bet before closing
>this happens

What the fuck is with the volume for rsys today

dpw almost on sale lads. Waiting for that sweet 4.95

do we think it will go that low?

oh christ it hit 4.96 for a fucking split second

>tfw sold before close.

Still made gains though

RAD might make a 5-10% run today, it's on the edge right now

POST YOUR MEMES
O
S
T

Y
O
U
R

M
E
M
E
S

$MICT sleeper bitcoin apparently. In at 1.14

where are you hearing this?

I was referring to the 5 min time frame btw

it's getting hammered back down

until it breaks daily time frame support, ima just listen to this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=X9E1by7PocE

Praise Kek, almighty Kek, let $NXTD heal the ills wrought on our portfolios by your enemy, the Gainz Goblin. In Pepe's name, we praise you.

Somebody on Stocktwats said it. Don't laugh at me. I can't find news anywhere.

Nice spike to $1.28 but no volume. WOnder if it has hit scanners yet? It hit my low floater scanner, but I can't get in since NXTD is going berserk.

NXTD is fucking popping off right now. Got in late and no daytrades left but fuck it mask off

Same is true for any of these shitty, small cap companies.

>but I can't get in since NXTD is going berserk
I have PTSD from that stock. I forgot to cancel my sell order and only rode it 2.20-2.87 or else I would be making fucking BANK right now.

lets just find the smallest company possible to trade on robinhood. one with no volume.

then we will say it's now involved with blockchain technology and as it is soaring through the air and everyone is finding out that it really isn't a blockchain company we are selling.

That fucking hurts. I think it's gonna hit at least $9 today. That would have been a great Christmas present for you. .67 is still good profit. Take what you can get I guess.

When NAK applies for it's permit, they just have to go down to the town hall and it takes like 5 minutes right?

solid idea. we just need to find a stock that is dirt cheap that could realistically transfer to blockchain

I see you are in at 2.97. Merry Christmas to you senpai.

FTFT is a fruit juice company and check out their stock lol. Shit went crazy two days ago when they said they were getting into crypto.

DXR

honestly any of the patent troll companies are in a good position to do this

lets pick a stock that has nothing to do with technology..

like a chinese paper mill, everyone likes blaming the chinese when shit like that happens

I sold too early

anybody in on this?