Just stop for one fucking second and listen to me. BUY HST!

Just stop for one fucking second and listen to me. BUY HST!

If you have a B R A I N, you would have picked up this token already. I've told you exactly where to buy, every single time... None of you listen. Will you listen to me now?!

sorry senpai.. we missed this moon.. whats next though?

You think the moon is over? Catch the dip, man. There's a lot of shit coming down the pipeline.

(psssssssssssst, Aussie crypto group is about to pump it but I didn't tell you that)

I want ED yo come backup up so i can dump this shit and get my ether back

Sell it on Kucoin you fucking chimp. It's on more than one exchange now. If you're dumping on this dip though, I'm buying.

Hodling till post-Trex 5$

You might be able to sell it on Binance since the voting for it will come up in January. This token is going places much higher than just $5, my friend. I'd hold for maximum gains.

You want to stay poor user? No? Buy this shit.

Holding atleast till binance/trexx

Shilling through the roof. Everyone dump their HST before it falls.

Why do all shills suddenly use the same buzzwords like I told you, I warned you etc.

Also why do you not zoom out and tell us where you told to buy when it was exactly the same price than now and dropped 50% ?

It barely recovered and is far from ATH.

No one will buy your coins when you sound like a stupid bully. Please stop writing like an arab selling carpets.

Why would I explain ANY of that when I've told you before and it fell on deaf ears? To the few who listened, good job, you got GAINS. What buzzwords did I use that triggered you? Buy? lmfao

To those who did not listen, try not to fomo and find a good entry.

Literally handing you money bags and you hand them back, but OK. I'll buy the dip. I always have and accumulated on your noodle handed bitches. Give me all of your bags, son.

What dip you retard it's the first time it's over 0007 eth in like 2 weeks

Look at the 1h charts on KuCoin for BTC. Do you see those two flatlines there? That's your fucking entry. If you're too scared, just wait and see what happens, if it goes red then buy in, if it goes green then fomo.

I don't know what you want me to tell you lmao

>Token Sale ended
>30 OCTOBER
>$893,520
>OF
>$61,200,000 (1%)

*breathes in*

KEK

ENJOY HODLING THOSE BAGS FOREVER DUMB PAJEETS

Still using that same copy paste bullshit you tried before?

>I told you
>you didn't listen
Every shill for the last 2 weeks are using the same words. You all sound like an old copypasta. You see words and you repeat them but no one wants to read your shit because it's the same shit everywhere.

There are hundreds of threads telling me to buy coins every hour and half of them are lower now that when shilled. You need some argument or something.

Making a thread to call everyone retards because we didn't go all in because of a thread with literally no arguments will not convince anyone.
You're just shitting the board and making you coin look like some pajeet scam.

You've been warned.

And his graph makes it look like it's fucking mooning when it's way lower than ath.

>EtherDelta down following alleged hack

Should I be worried?

>Nowhere near ATH

That spike on the far right there? That's the OP. Looks to be pretty damn close to ATH to me on KuCoin.

I literally triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied doing exactly what you said, but the gotdam normies flooding this board don't seem to understand it. I didn't tell you to go all-in either.

Remember, buying crypto requires you to do your own research. Literally listed a million reasons to buy the token last thread and everyone wanted to argue and use that same copy pasta for FUD.

It's OK, user. I don't like money either.

>still can't form a counter argument against shitcoin stats

KEK

Got MetaMask?

Veeky Forums is literally only interested in INSTANT gains. If they can't buy and instantly resell it for 100% gains they're not interested.

Comfy 15k holder here. This will see 1b cap in no time.

>> UN Backing
>> Parnerships alligned with cities, NGOs and corps.
>> Tokens will be bought by HST on an exchange when the service is to be utilized
>> Same tokens are then burned in the process
>> No high volume exchanges yet
>> Rising hype
>> Active marketing

Just to name a few.. this is undervalued still.

It won't stop mooning until it is a top 50 coin lol

Because they are mostly paid marketing companies who have scripts/methods for their employees to follow.

lmfao the only way I'm getting paid is when I decide to trade my tokens out which I won't be doing for a very long time.

I've worked in customer relations and marketing for a good while now so sometimes it just happens and I don't mean to? I've been up for over 30 hours now and this thread is literally me being sleep deprived and ill with you people who FUD and then can't explain why the token moons.

>Lel fake reason not to buy
>omg low market cap
>Its already mooning, its not going higher
>ICO failed

It's always the same shit, even though you can directly refute it. Evidence: Once I showed him the charts he was trying to call me a liar on, he shut the fuck up.

I'm logging out now. I tried to tell you about the gains for this token. Remember that, Veeky Forums.

Comfiest holds this christmas

i hate these threads
>called it gimme muh credit
every coin moons as long as it isnt an absolute scam and you hodl long enough

Looks like $1 EOY wasn't a meme after all. Feeling extremely comfy as long as ED doesn't fuck me in the ass.