Is hodl a meme? should I dump everything before this shitcoin crashes even more once it dips below 300?

is hodl a meme? should I dump everything before this shitcoin crashes even more once it dips below 300?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>waiting for a dip below 300 when we are going to 1500 by end of month

My little no coiner can't be this cucked!

I love this autistic user. Are you really a whale user? I'm holding like $LTC 3k. My trading activity won't do much to LTC price

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-21/why-charlie-lee-sold-his-litecoin

1.5K on track

Zerohedge
#fakenews

IRON HANDS fellas. Takeoff happens today.

You should sell, the creator did, if he doesn't care about the project, why should you?

>if he doesn't care about the project, why should you?

well, just like Veeky Forums

Some people just really don't like money.

fagot. See you at $750 when you FOMO in. Even Tyler fucking Duden of all people the great crypto FUDer alled in LTC

>No announcement yet
That's a meme

>Merchant processor
Muh. Probably Hot Topic is planning to accept LTC as a method of payment.

read
and

>facebook announcement
real?

you think I can waste my time in this right wing Nazi wannabe circle jerking image board to post lies? of course its real

who puts money on facebook?

Notice litecoin's stability? This is literally the new BTC once the announcement formally comes out. This is why BTC is crashing. Buy now faggots.

Mr.Magoo over here! See the world in a normies perspective fagot

Chad and Stacy retard. Plus nuggets. The spics will use it to transfer money back to Mexico with virtually $0 fees compared to what they spend now.
Think about that. What's that worth?

Just went all in litecoin because of that tweet. Hopefully the market doesn't bleed out by then.

How many coins do you have, user?