Insider here

Insider here.

Tomorrow's update will be BIG.

Colossus will look like a joke in comparison.

We are going to pump it up to $.45-51

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002980192-Binance-s-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Diamond-BCD-
medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not a single detail
fuck off m8

proof?

>Word of advice: if a coin is being heavily shilled on here, as in multiple threads with cheesy sales lines like "do you hate being rich??" Then 50 posts in the thread of the guy giving live updates of the coins progress, it's a scam and they're dumping bags on you. I have never once seen a coin actually moon when being shilled this hard, it is always a pump and dump. Just think about it, what does someone get from advertising and hyping some random shitcoin on here with that much enthusiasm? They're making you think it's actually a hot commodity so they can fuck you over. Nobody is that nice here. If someone has good advice, they'll mention it in a post and leave it at that, they won't put effort into shilling it.

Huge dump today or tomorrow
lol no thanks

Provide some details and proof and I'll go all the fuck in with 7 BTC right now, not kidding. I'm tired of sitting all-in on LINK.

don't understand why a promising coin like this is only on shit exchanges

Binance a shit exchange ? What's wrong with you ?

chink exchange which supports blatant scam coins

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002980192-Binance-s-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Diamond-BCD-

medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22

No way is it going to $45-51 this year. Next year maybe. $5 max by end of 2017

I personally hate binance because of its ui and more importantly was the stop losses, which they fixed but meh bittrex way more exposure

Insider of what?

0.45 not 45 kek

Think you missed a decimal brainlet

Big if true, YC is very agressive with its projects.

see

>Insider of what?

Your mother's pussy.

I'd like to add that often when people post a shill thread about a coin, it is to see what kind of opinion people have of said coin, so he can find out if his buy was good or bad.

Insider of bitcoin Inc here. Tomorrow’s news update will be better than $50 transaction fees, we are pumping it to overtaking of western economy.

My mom's dead

We need GDAX or a semi-reliable exchange run by Whites instead of Gooks for the volumes to really take off.

Good she can't see her child being a complete pussy

LUCKY TRIPS!

you are what you eat

WRONG

They dont support it. They just give the users their forked coins. But they dont allow trade on the site, and users have only 7 days to move the forked coins out.

im all in right now in REQ, but seriously, FUCK OFF OP! no one needs your pathetic shilling attempts, just stop.

the funny thing about these threads is that we don't need them anymore.

We know REQ will be successfull, too bad for the ones that miss out

no problem we'll bring a shovel

nice, just bought 100k rupees

I fucking hate biitex... Too much scrolling up and down, on binance every info you need is on the screen. Dont have to move your fingers. Also easier to switch coins

This tbqh.

Pajeets, you don't have to shill any more for shit-stained rupees.

A lot of us have already made it with REQ.

Binance has bigger volume them Bittrex lol.

may she rest in peace.