Obsidian (ODN)

The price just keeps going up. 100k buy wall on a coin with a low cap? No body is selling we are going to 500M marketcap. Don't say you weren't warned user.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/wiki
discord.gg/BPEtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been in since ICO

BRING EM ON

Fire away! I feel comfy. Just bought a bit more.

Cheapest Masternode for money printing

Can't wait for this. Getting extremely comfy

>Soon

shut the fuck up OP i still need to accumulate 1500 for the masternode

Get out Scott, only because of your faggot ass this shit isnt 10$ yet.

You mad bro

scott fag sold ODN to buy bcash

Kek

Made good money too fagget

can i get a quick rundown on this scott meme

Join the obsidian discord.

Na ragrats dog ODN to the moon nah what I'm sayin

If my ID is green and starts with "+", then we will have 10$/ODN by EoY

Holy shit, confirmed!

fake news

1.50 eoy $10 in spring, my non green id says so

Thanks for shilling this, guys.

Unironically bought a masternode yesterday.

how much for a masternode? i have about 1400, about to buy another 1120.. i think it will stay bullish at least till 24...

it's naw'm'sayn

shit... im a poorfag... its my 2nd trade.... how much $ will a masternode make?

ask yourself. how much is a Dash masternode pay today.

checked

10% a yr, unironically one the pay payouts in crypto

just bought more, im all in at 2733 odn...

in reality though who wouldn’t just want to sell the dash masternode? that shits like a million dollars id rather invest in other coins at that point

these pump & dump discord shill posts are so obvious

thats the point my nigguh. ODN is a sleeping giant

Why? You could have sold at $500 and got cucked now it's $1200. You could live off the cushy passive income and just pay out your principal or cash out the dividends instead risk free.

People have varying level of risk tolerance and time for gambling on shitcoins.

how do i buy a masternode faggot

an ODN node is 10k, go to cryptopia.

If you're talking about dash just drop down like half a million or something and buy 5000 of those suckas on bittrex / polo / bitfinex

buy 10k odn. move to wallet. stake. get paid.

Obsidian will be huge. Chadiest logo, awesome name, entire platform. After the app gets traction, normies will be using it to feel like James Bond. But Veeky Forums prefers to invest in shitcoins with no future.

Am I retarded or does this shillcoin doesn't have a wallet? I'm not gonna use my bloody phone to store them let me tell you that.

can i borrow 10k usd wtf that's so much money

you're retarded
github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/wiki

People are expecting a full app release in the next few days but it's just going to be a beta. One whale will dump and cause weak hands to freak out and bring it back under 4k sats, possibly under 3k. Then it will be a good time to buy in. It's going to be December 4th all over again.

pretty much
all you newfags keep in mind this will be a long term hold. be lucky it's giving you this much time to accumulate before mega moon

kek. should have bought with $1500 usd during the ico. Get it while now it's still cheap, otherwise you'll hate yourself when a masternode costs 30-100k. This is actually one of the cheapest masternode coins.

Note that masternodes are not in effect yet, so you can actually start staking and recieve payouts without having the full 10k. That exclusive requirement will likely be enacted the the middle of next of next year.

It has a desktop wallet, check their website or their github

Thanks for confirming it to me, guess that makes me a good candidate for this coin? :)

But really on a serious note they should at least have a download section on their fucking website. I'm not a programmer I don't use github. The only positive is that this scares away normies and thus increases the potential of big profits in the future.

awsome so ill sell at 5$ or 10$ resistance wherever it is, and rebuy like whales do... lel

i want a masternode.

hence the ios and android app, but yeah, tell them in the discord if you care that much

hahahahah :(

ermmm

assuming this coin actually goes anywhere
which is a huge assumption
much safer bets out there now

Buy the dip faggot

Going down to 3000 sats

Question: does it cost money to use the apps? Do you pay for every message you send?

Nope. Too much support at 3.9-4k, if support falls though then 2k lol.

Not gonna happen either way, zoom out faggots

What support nigga? There is literally 0.3 btc of buy orders and we down to 3k. That 90k odn wall was eaten in seconds

cryptopia has a lot of market manipulation.. probably its them buying -- then crashing -- then rebuying at lower price...

fraction of penny for power users, free for casuals.

Look at etheremon and crypto kitties as what's possible for platform apps. Ethereum handles 15 transactions per second, stratis handles 20k. ODN, being a stratis fork that's synched should be able to handle a similar load.

Order books are smoke and mirrors. Look at the candles and Kumo clouds.

Even if some dumbass panic dumps the pattern is clear and it'll quickly rebound back to the mean.

Everyone can stake, masternodes get an extra 10%

Lower volume is always more prone to market manipulation, that being said are there any plans for next year to have obsidian on bittrex? That could really give it a price & volume spike.

That's exactly what we need is a high volume exchange. The nerds at ODN are smart and know that, I'm sure they are working to get on bittrex.

Thanks for the spoonfeed, that's great to hear. Have been meaning to buy for weeks but too lazy to figure out the fee question. Is there a limit as to how many messages you can send for free or what?

The devs will stop being pussies when the android is out on the 24th, they owe us. Binance is most likely.

They are working on binance ;)

Product first, then big listings.

idk. ask in the discord

discord.gg/BPEtE

im a newfag but i think that a whale could sell at a resistance , people get scared and sell, crashing price even more, then whale rebuys at lower price... basically taking the coins of the people that dont know this... not talking about odn but any coin

Too much on my plate currently desu. I'll just put on my buying pants, get some and see what happens later. This is really gonna take off if it's not pay-per-message for regular users

Thats what just happend.

It will happen even more when the app releases. There will be a ton of FUD like "we waited 3 month for this??". That combined with the drop in price will freak people out.

so on the 24th i should sell and rebuy lower.... maybe i can get my masternode if it happens

>An ODN thread without is incomplete:

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

What is the tech on the coin?
What are the uses compared to others?

With the coin you can gangrape a Dogecoiner in the ass without condoms or lube.
Second feature is pissing on the grave of shitcoin IOC.

it is a privacy platform forked off of stratis. it’s like ethereum, but can handle way more transactions per second, and has privacy features like monero.

Go away. No one thinks your retarded obsidian memes are funny.

Who what why

Come up with something else cuz whatever this is, is wack

STFU Dogecoiner or get rekt doggy style in the asshole by 47 Obsidian Marines
>Come at me bro
Rape ass anus Doge!!!

True that, but can't change history
>Operation Rape Dog can't be stopped anymore

So is better than stratis or just different?
They will coexist or compete?

The dump happened so people could chase the ETN pump on cryptopia.

>500m marketcap on a "secret" messenger app

Status has a 1 billion mkcap and it's a "non-functional" messenger

Despite the autistic dump in 1 big candle, it was actually a healthy correction. Can't be helped in such a low volume market.

this. status isn’t even a a platform and it has 1b.

they can coexist sure, ODN is a platform but i don’t see it making any other “coins”, it’s more for making applications. Stratis is more for ICOs

Obsidian has several changes to it's codebase that make it more ideal for security, and privacy based applications

can someone explain to a retard newbie what a masternode is and how it works

A masternode verifies and authenticates activity done within the ecosystem. So when you send a message, it gets verified through multiple masternodes. The owners of these nodes receive payouts in ODN. So as more people use the network, your payouts get larger. It's essentially passive income. Masternodes are what makes the network go.

Since ODN is it's own blockchain anyone can use it to host ICOs if they so wish. iirc this was in the roadmap from a few months ago