Bitcoin is dying

Most of you faggots don't get it, but the reason so many people were buying bitcoin was their expectation of its success over other coins. Bitcoin is shit when it comes to quality. So, longer the price stays stable, riskier it becomes to buy. And Soon, nobody will buy it, Bitcoin cash will moon and bitcoin will crash. Mark my words, faggots. Your days are numbered.

We all know user.

Just giving the corecucks a few more days to cash out

If Bitcoin fails all coin fails.

25k eoy and theres literally nothing you can do about it. How does that make you feel deluded cashie?

Say cheese for the picture.

Let me present your options

*Buy the dip, ride the waves, get rich
*Make bold statements, talk about dragons, stay poor

you are an idiot. They will be weakened as more people cash out. Bitcoins is NOT the"future". Other, better coins MAY be.

Ive already stopped buying btc to buy other coins.

Fuck paying $30 for a transaction that takes 2 days when i can pay 50 cents and wait 15 minutes with ETH.

Eventually normies will catch on too and bitcoin will finally be gone

Wrong

Another coin will take it over as the base currency.

keep telling yourself that lmao

For fags who can't see.
As it takes more time to "make money" of bitcoins by just hodling it, more people will leave.

Oh boy, he posted it for the 784th time this year. He's going to be right once i guess.

It's already evident, BTC has been bleeding a bit over the last few days yet most of the market isn't reacting like it previously did. Now most shit is just sort of doing its own thing more and more.

I can't wait for BTC to die. It's a slow, expensive, outdated technology that can easily be replaced by something more efficient. It just had its name recognition going for it but once people realize it's not very good it'll just continue slowly bleeding out over the next few years until it's forgotten.

I have nothing to gain from this, in fact I still own about 5 BTC so it's bad for me if it dies, but it has to happen. I'd rather all my other holdings not get fucked around each time BTC dips 5%

Also, look at BTC market dominance over the last week or so. It was what, 60-65% not long ago? now it's almost down to 40%. People are realizing there's a lot more to crypto than BTC. As long as it permanently stays below 50% I'll be happy

Great points. I'm loving the way it's finally starting to bleed slowly into obscurity. Every day we have less and less worry about it bringing the entire market down.

> in fact I still own about 5 BTC
No you don't lol
capped

when you cant sell tulip bulbs, it will decay and holder lose them all.
when you cant sustain .com company, all employees will leave and company fails.

when bitcoin stop growing, nothing happens for holder to hold more. holding bitcoin has no cost. bitcoin doenst need to grow continuously to survive unlike other bubble examples.

this doesnt change the fact that bitcoin is growing because people believe it will grow more. this is lireterally a buble. but this buble will never hit zero. it will grow and burst until it reach to level where it cant not change more than +-%10 in a year.

I'm gonna be sitting comfy on 22k per btc by end of December

okay so the reason people don't actually trade w gold is bc it's heavy and cumbersome. but it's still gold. sick of all this BCH shilling in this sub, get the fuck outta here you criminal assclowns. your precious coin is going to be stomped by BTC and you're gonna like it

BTC is a store value like Gold you stupid idiot, it's not a transaction coin.

fuckin retard nommies

All these newfriends.

>>Another coin will take it over as the base currency.
Who will trust it to remain as such?

why would i store my money in a bubble :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

keep telling youself that. Its the only use-case core didnt manage to destroy (yet)

apparently anons
a) didn't ride the btc wave up
b) lost tons of money chasing alts
c) don't have enough money to store in btc
d) think that a 5% drop in btc = dead, but a 40% drop in an alt = buying opportunity

stay poor

greater fool theory at work
BTC ran out of steam
Its OVER very soon

>"I don't know what I'm talking about or anything about why bitcoin has superior technology" the post

I'm gonna enjoy watching the /r/bitcoin idiots ITT getting burnt

>being store of value gives it value
Fucking brainlet gold had value before becoming stire of value like btc was a currency no it isn't a currency so it has 0 value sk there is nothi g to store