Only Time I'll say this: buy QSP for a Merry Christmas

Auditing security coin. What just happened with Coinbase? What tech will Coinbase look to in order to secure future coins? Which coin's developers have promised a BIG Christmas eve surprise?

Get in.

btc going down alts going up simple as that might wanna buy drp and sonm

Hows the dev team? Any good?

source on a christmas happening

FFS this is pathetic, this fucker is commenting 2nd or 3rd comment in every thread. MCO too. They obviously all belong to some shitty marketing company full of pajeets shilling these coins. (which I own two of for the record but ffs).
Dev team s aways. They were at coinbase HQ last week for a meeting. Hopefully they get to audit all the new alts it adds eventually. You get a PoH airdrop from alts they audit if you hold QSp in a wallet off an exchange.

probably the REQ airdrop which you are to late for. You had t have QSP in a wallet off an exchange by the 1st to be eligible. They will do more airdrops for any coin they audit though so no biggie. Pretty cool though.

Correct.

QuanStamp, Wabi and Request Network in my portfolio is my ticket to the moon

this is one coin i am very interested in watching grow. slowly but surely. the only alt i've invested in thus far.

My bags are ready

oh additionally don't all developers promise big christmas surprises? lol. qsp posted on twitter about their CB meeting and i asked if they would show it to us with crickets in response, so..

What a retarded tweet.
Look for another insider trading investigation.

Yeah, I had some wai but sold it. I like it but now it is double (yeah, I sold just after its ICO dump lol) what I sold it for so I've cut my losses. I bought more QSPREQ/LINK instead. The Triforce of utility tokens. these fuckers are going to be HUGE in 2018. Wabi is awesome though, good luck!
They are literally giving people free REQ for Christmas. It is part of their modus operandi. For every coin/token, they audit they organise airdrops with the people behind that token. They don't directly do the airdrops but indirectly you get free X token/coin when they audit something. Apparently it will be a proof of holding (PoH) or a % of whatever QSP you hold in a personal wallet off an exchange. No official announcement yet but its outlined on their website and has been talked about by devs on their slack. This REQ drop is a test run basically. They should happen every 3-6 months hear after.

because they had a meeting there about auditing the new alts coinbase wants to add... They are probably trying to get the contract to do that and have no other affiliation with coinbase. So no insider trading. They most likely will have that contract and as a result, QSP holders should get airdrops from all applicable tokens (like shit your MEW can hold or whatever).
that is the hope/plan anyway. Buy the rumour and all that. If anything close to this happens then this will be a top 30 market cap member by Q1 2018. So you are looking at a x6-7 at least.

>Auditing security coin. What just happened with Coinbase?
What kind of street shitting pajeet shilling is this? Quantstamp is security auditing for smart contracts.

i don't think there's a rumor other than what you're hoping for in your own head, lol. coinbase doesn't want to be audited ever. as much as i'd love to see them work with coinbase, i don't see it happening

I saw this being shilled last night too. PnD?

Knowing the dev the Christmas thing is going to be nothing, fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be a picture of him with his family saying thank you

It got PnD at the end of November and fell hard for a good while till last. Last time it barely touched 0.2 fiat for like 10 minutes and then fell all the way to 500 sats.
Now it's been on a stable 0.18 - 0.20 fiat for a bunch of days.
It's clearly not a PnD, but I wouldn't recommend it personally since the dev looks quite childish to me and he already killed momentum once around thanksgiving day by going on a vacation while people were salivating for any sorts of news, though the project seems to have potential.

It's a coin toss, whatever happens though it's not because of PnD shenanigans.

Coinbase wouldn't be getting audited. only the coins it lists. Only initially too before they are added. It is outsourcing, saving coinbse the job of going through pages of code on every coin they add. It is much easier than creating a whole department just for that task when you can simply get somebody in to do it for you. Because they would have to check every alt they add regardless. QSP audits the code of the token/coin, nothing to do with money and coinbases dodgy practices. Even without coinbase QSP will be a good invetsment as many companies using blockchain tech will want to know it is secure and not going to fuck up. That is a service they provide. The Ycombator links between QSP/REQ/Coinbase are strong though.

True, they are young. Many startups fail. The Ycomb links will help with that as they are going to be getting good advice. It is a coin toss but what isn't and the potential here is huge.