I've decided to include a mercenary company made up entirely of women in my next campaign...

I've decided to include a mercenary company made up entirely of women in my next campaign, but I'm struggling to come up for a name for them.

What would you call a woman-only mercenary band?

The Time of the Months.

They'll take your gold. Period.

The Fighting Cunts

Bitch Hounds

Screaming Banshees

Dude, I don't know. I think you might be overthinking this. Just call them "The Silver Scorpions" or something and move on.

Is the all-women thing an enforced rule or just happenstance? Former implies a name that proudly states that they're women, while the latter would just have a regular mercenary group name.

Red Flow

Heh.
HEH
The Ladykillers.

Cos they're all ladies wot kill you, see?

The Bloody Gashes

>What would you call a woman-only mercenary band?

a disaster waiting to happen

Morrigan's Murder.

The Lampedes.

(Leader's Name) Harridans.

Moonlight Riders.

Rooks of Hag's Reach.

White Stag Company.

Basically, Crows, Moon, Ravens, White deer/stags, and so on are all symbols of the war goddesses and gods/goddesses of women who take no shit from men.

Yeah, those were a thing.

Fucked.

Probably in every sense of the word.

Something something Kali.

What if they had a knife tho

Citius Citrus, their company icon is a Lemon Looking fast

The Bloody Mary Mallons

imaginary

Gaping axe wound

Iron Maiden

The Serpent's Guild, led by the Den Mother.

They all have snake code names
Kill Bill what up

If it's for a ye old fantasy setting, you're basically honor bound to use the word bitch somewhere in the name.

>"Those hell bitches robbed us again!"

Mercenaries don't get to pick their own names. The world choses for them.

Hawt.

But on a non-lewd note, I'd go with something like

The Hellcats
The Blood Lillies
[Insert Captain's Name Here]'s Heroines
The Maneaters
The Warmaids
The Steel Daughters
The Wild Does

Lilies of the Valley

Beautiful and yet it kills the FUCK out of you

People who don't know they're named for a deadly poison will laugh and assume it means they're soft, and mercs love irony.

The cock goblins

Tiger Lily

We had a dark heresy slanesh lady cult called "the princes whores"

But I dunno, I would go with something cute like " the cats meow"
Or "the free queens" "the nameless dames"

The Night Witches. Or just name them what you would call any other company you sperg.
Pick a name based on what they do not what genitals they have.

If you forget the sexual reference The Lesbians would make a good name.

The isle of Lesbos was an isle populated ONLY by females, that's where the name came from.

Also in Anima Beyond fantasy they have a canonical mercenary group formed only by females called Selene.

A hentai plotline waiting to happen.

>The isle of Lesbos was an isle populated ONLY by females, that's where the name came from.
That's not at all true. Lesbos became famous for women because it was the home of the great poet Sappho, the only woman counted among the great nine lyric poets and sometimes called simply 'the Poetess'.

Sir. After I've checked I must apologize. Thanks for make it clear for me.

Never wrong again with this subject.

Alsooo. The poets as a name of those mercs?

The Femme Fatales

XXe Services LLC

they have a gander neutral name but everyone calls them the bitch brigade/amazons/femme fatals and they get mad about it since "since our gender is irrelevant to our work as mercenary."

/thread

MEAT'S ON THE MENU AGAIN

Bitch Hounds is a pretty punk rock name for them

FPBP

I remember hearing about something like that in Syria that we're fighting against Isis. They said they liked to make sure the enemy knew they were woman so when they died they knew they wouldn't go to heaven.

The Bleeding Cunts.

Unrealistic

Something about vixens or bitches.

God I love oglaf

siren's call

Bitch Force

A brothel.

A classic, might be a bit reference-y though

Needs more context to decide.
But since this is a bait thread, I already know that I'll have none.
So here's a dumb picture instead.

Rosebud

The Red Knights.

The Bloody Marys. Have them all named Mary in some form.

Graseens or sth like that.

The [Commander's Name Here] [Battlefield Role Here].
Or
[Unique City or Location of Origin] Irregulars.

They are Mercs so the name will either be by the commander of the company, or if they are like the Hessians by their location of origin followed by the company identifier. Like Irregulars, skirmishers, lancers, ect. Or a Company number.

The Sinister Sirens.

OP have you nailed-down any other details about them besides the whole 00% women thing? I dig it but knowing other things (preferred weaponry, preferred tactic for luring in victims, uniform, how do they go about their banditry, etc) would be useful.

Probably the same thing you'd name any other mercenary band, unless they're expressly calling attention to their gender. Which could work, I suppose - if there's a lot of competing mercenary companies, there's value in the novelty.

In that case, probably something tongue in cheek, like the Stray Cats or mocking, like the Mad Harpies.

Mad Cows.

Crazy Tits

"Best ye not travel these paths, friend. I'd go rund the woods if I were ye"
"Taking the wester-roads could add weeks to our journey, what's wrong with the forest?"
The farmer taps the side of his nose, "Woods aint safe this Time o' the Month."

The Bear Attracting Brigade of Estrogen

B.A.B.ES

The Widows
Captcha : 1500 Hymen
I kid you not

The Banshee's Wail

I like it.

The Red Harlots

What's that pic from?

Sluts of War

Likely the best suggestion here.

Wish OP would tell us the area they operate though since that could be worked into a name.

The Harlot Knights of Havoc
or
The Brides of Fortune

The Pussies

>kingdom is thrashed by evil kingdom in a war. is completely destroyed/conquered
>queen and some handmaidens & other female workers in the castle are spared death and taken as slaves for the nobility of the evil kingdom
>they work out a plan in secret, and murder said nobles before escaping into the night
>the only remainder of their kingdom, they wander their ruined land as mercenaries for hire, and occasionally trying to help their former subjects

The Vaginarii

Thorny Roses

The Devil Tigers

>the bagpipe in the background