HOLY FUCK

IT NEVER STOPS PUMPING

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

I was holding XRP a year ago and the Idea of it hitting a dollar was impossible.

This just blows my mind.

I've not even been holding it, I want to die.

Fucking knew it, just bought in.

I bought in June. Got over 1000 xrp
HODL or sell now ?

I would not sell till 5-100$

These may sound like crazy numbers, but it's about to get that crazy.

In years or months time, you will look back at this post and consider it the most life changing sentence of your life.

I'm totally with you, tried to guess some peaks at the way from 0.20 to 0.50 but lost a little bit before realizing how fucking high this could probably get. This is crypto's most promising project imo and I'll hold until those crazy numbers are reached.

THA RIPPPLEEE IS REEAAAAL

oh well. guess I have to buy some @ ATH

do you have any idea what the market cap would be for it to go above $5?

it isn't a real crypto though, just a good way to move value between exchanges for now

>do you have any idea what the market cap would be for it to go above $5?

Muh marketcap meme no934759439543578934. Stay poor

Tfw sold at 0.88 because of FUD

Still a nice profit though

Do you have any idea what an ignorant cunt you sound like when you spout "muh market cap" like it's the definitive valuation tool?

You're new, really fucking new

ah so no answer then, got it. byeeeeeeee

only have 70 ripples should i buy more? im a poor fag i've already made $30 from buying it 3 days ago

Sold it for pot a few days ago. When do I go back in? That pot decision got me profit but ripple had to go up when I got off the air balloon

Le marketcap le le le

I have 4k and I feel its not enough

$193.695.724.235 if the supply stays the same.
This is still way below BTC. Not sure what the issue seems to be.
Oh wait, you have no actual idea what a market cap is. Right.

It keeps breaking ath... Should i jump in

where can i buy some asap?!?!?!!? btcmarket takes 1-2 days and i think it too long from australia btw

Almost 1€ on bitstamp.
>Tfw bought only 20 with leftovers from my Ethereum purchase

I know that feel. Currently waiting on Bitstamp to clear my deposit so I can buy some more DGB and FUN. Shit takes forever right now.

Market cap is nothing more than supply * current value.

It's a completely useless metric for crypto valuation. I reckon there should be a crypto FAQ here with all those common newbie misconceptions explained.

same amount

same feeling

this coin wont make us millionaires but it will give us enough capital to start a business or something normie level

Sold at $1.05 and now it's hitting almost $1.15

This.
The only good evaluation you can get out of it is when you compare it to the market cap of all money in the world. That'd give you the maximum possible price for any coin.
But take it as anything else and you're fucking stupid, spouting "muh market cap" again and again.
I swear, most bizraelis have no fucking clue what their doing. Probably don't even know the difference between a hollow and full candle.

congrats on your profits but why are you so shaky? don't believe in it long term?

I sorta believe in it long term but thought about getting on board after it dumps a bit.

400% gains in 10 days, fuck me.

i make this mistake all the time too, its not necessarily because I don't believe in a coin/token longterm its more so just greed and wanting to get creative, sell at what I think is near the top, rebuy the dip, etc. except i usually make the wrong call and it keeps mooning.

Yesterday sold 150k XVG at 630-660 sat thinking it couldn't possibly go higher, then it proceeded to hit about 950-990?

its a weird feeling to buy something for sub-50 sats, sell it for ~650 sats, and still feel like shit as you watch it go to almost 1000 sats because it somehow feels like you made an error or mistake in judgement.

Have had that experience with many coins, never feels good even when you make money.

you're fucking retarded, stay poor

Only 2k here and I’m going to dump some ETH and LTC bags to get more, I think.

>he only made 13x gains when chad made 20x gains

Well it's dumping now.

some profit taking. not a pump and dump.

We had a 50% price increase today, corrections are expected

everything is dumping today

I'm gonna leave it for a year. I have about 400~ right now, thinking of buying another 400. This will keep growing, especially when banks officially announce their going to back it and it gets on coinbase.

>I do not understand basic math
Also
>supporting banks

See posts and and please explain why "muh market cap" is not allowing XRP to get to $5.

Form an argument without including * hurr durr it has to surpass bitcoin * in that sentence.

Protip : you fuckin can't deluded corecuck

Funny thing is, it doesn't even need to surpass bitcoin. People seem to think that the market cap doesn't move at all for some reason or some coins or whatever. It's purely mindboggling and makes me want to create a "muh marketcap" meme-image.

what the fuck i sold it for 4600 earlier today because i couldn't wait to get rid of this shit coin

>5304840
It's also worthless as far as XRP right now, because while there is 100 Billion coin supply... eventually... it's not 100 billion coin supply right now. It is less than half that at the moment. So all these retards have no idea what they are talking about.

>yfw you bought at .24 cents and told everyone you known to get in because you did your research but they all laugh at you and buy more BTC at ATH...

comfy af

neither do you.

marketcap is finite. banks haven't started using coins to tx money to other banks or countries. when they do they will use ripple not swift backed shit coin.

30% saving over swift using ripple and another 30% for a total of 60% savings over using swift tx.

>sold at 5400 last night

though i had made good gains, now I see this shit

BITSTAMP WONT APPROVE ME FAST ENOUGH. CANT MOVE COIN FROM COINBASE WITHOUT PAYING $30 FEE. GDAX WONT APPROVE ME EVEN THOUGH IM APPROVED ON COINBASE.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

oh well, i got 98 XRP in Binance at the begining of the week when the fees where not too bad. Hopefully i get appoved on some real platforms so i can buy more XRP without getting raped on fees.

>marketcap is finite
This is true. It is bound by the total amount of fiat currency in any given market.
But I'm not sure what you're arguing with about, as you're answer doesn't make any sense in his context.

Just transfer litecoin through coinbase? The fee shouldn't be anywhere near $30 if you do I think.

So litecoin moving from coinbase to Binance has a smaller fee? I did not know this, i will look into it.

It's been fun, now we go bak to hodling

Yeah lol like 100 times less fees

LIL PUMP

>tfw sold last night at $0.91
is it worth buying now? don't wanna hold bags

Hahahaha. It's the only real crypto, newfag.
The others are based on
> fucking nothing.jpg