Press s to spit

press s to spit
get out of all alt markets, we are heading to 14k and below. Expect massive selloff and 4 months bear market.
Just when my alts were about to moon this faggot comes along and ruins it

>4 months bear market
where did you get that idea?

looks a bit scammy to me

I said it to invoke a rebuttal. I personally believe alts wont give a fuck if bitcoin falls

you can blame bch and coinbase...everything was just fine if you rode btc up the ladder. why would anyone be in alts anyway when btc was having the greatest bull run of it's life? seriously, did all you anons just miss out on all that money because you were buying link or some other garbage?

no

what will happen is, people aren't gonna sit in Bitcoin for those BTC gains anymore. The alt coin will continue to boom as people turn to alts for gains. BTC has lost a lot of market % dominance lately. The price will stablize a bit, everything won't get dumped off like it used to when BTC went on runs. Things also won't dump off when BTC goes down.

This is exactly what will happen.

2 trillion dollar total MC by the end of 2018

expect the impossible, $25 ripple, $7000 ether... yeah its happening

look how much things went up and only half of 2017 was bullish

Screen cap this

BTC is oversold right now and be prepare for 23K/25K range before New yera's Eve

Joining in the chorus here. Alts have significantly decoupled from btc price movements over the last 6 months. Might be people waking up from the fact btc is the biggest shitcoin of them all.

Alts are decoupling from BTC.

Hopefully all the core believers out there that base all their investments off satoshi value instead of USD will catch on...

>pink ID
I'm sorry... zoom out.......

LOL, same thought at same time man.

It is so obvious that many are starting to abandon BTC as their basis on how to judge their returns. Not everyone wants BTC anymore....

I like yo lexicon nigga

what will we start pricing things in?
choices seem to be
>Fiat
>ETH
>BNT
>BNB
>XRP

no not 6 months, 1 month, pretty much after segwit

all of the alts are the price now that we expected them to be by september when we bought in august

things went on pause during that run from 3k to 20k and people paused the alt market to catch the BTC gains... then they poured that back into the alts in late november, thats when it decoupled
now bitcion has a civil war with bcash that will stabablize the BTC price, which will further increase alt gains

This, if you look at the market cap of crypto, is still going up, meaning people are investing money in crypto still, no one is cashing out, just getting out of BTC and going into alts.

This was gonna happen someday, it might still take a year for BTCs dominance to go lower than 30%, but it's happening.

the sat/fiat thing will still exist, but you won't have to worry about losing sats or jumping out of coins when bitcoin runs. you'll still make bitcoin, just more of them

How do all of you dumb normies that love ur USD not understand at this point even is BCC FAILS MISERABLY it will look bad for all of us. So BTC falling is even worse imagine a crash back to 900 bucks for a second. So many fucking normies would of themseleves meanwhile we are literally living the same shit over andover again. BTC to 50k by mid next year SCREENCAP IT FOR ALL THE OLDFAGS

Why are you panicking lol? Mass adoption has only started in the recent months, and it's gonna be big in 2018. $30k by march is inevitable.
What you're seeing right now is Christmas preparations. happens every year and has nothing to do with BCH.

Also quit the fucking spacing already WE KNOW YOU ARENT FROM AROUND HERE FAGGOTS.

only retarded BCashies dont understand that.

The rest of CryptoWorld knows that.

Nigga use capitalization and proper grammar.
But I agree 100%, sold out of BTC 100% the other day at 17.8 and don't see myself ever buying back in.
Dumped all of the money into eth, then a lot of eth to alts.

I mean, we have the infrastructure for it, but I wonder if there will be a new thing to base trades and patterns on. for example, it makes more sense to trade XRP in fiat than BTC, while it makes more sense to trade LTC in BTC.

Lol do you fucks realize that whales control this whole thing. Personally id like to see btc run up to 25k. Then rebuy alts.
Fucking moon missions all over again

bitcoin cash isn't going to fail. i don't like bcash but its the best thing that has ever happened to the alt coins, it stabilized bitcoin.

space

space

fuck you

I found myself using ethereum more often due to cheaper fee and faster transfer rate. Also decent with faggot kitties and pokemon on it

16k floor has been breached. Next support at 14.7k. Expect it to consolidate around there before crashing further.

you are going to be left behind user, 25k bitcoin is a year away, it will be a slow climb

shut up, fag. just call them out for being cringe tier.

>red ID
gg

>not being above all of this and going for blockchain as a kitten breeding platform

Take your pills, eggspert.

Everything that involves Roger Ver is doomed to fail mid-term. Look at all the other Bitcoin related things he touched; they all turned to shit.

What do you pay altcoins with? BTC? Ethereum or Fiat?

Where can I buy alts with Fiat?

BTC or ETH mainly, there is some exchanges that let you use tethers

>imagine a crash back to 900 usd
stop user, i can only get so hard
fact is we NEED a huge drop to shakeout normalfags
Btc needs to go down to 2k at least, less than a grand would be ideal
The point of crypto is not to make money, but to make normalfags lose their shirts

I did exactly this. Cashed out 70% to fiat and put the other 30% into alts.

AHHHH ITS GOING DOWN. DO I SWITCH TO ETH OR CASH OUT?~??~?!

>buy high sell low

Dude you know what you're fucking right.
I'm going to keep buying in as much as I can safely afford. (lul like 200$ cuz im a poor fag).