ITT: We say what 40k army/armies we play and then make general assumptions about the other posters based on what their...

ITT: We say what 40k army/armies we play and then make general assumptions about the other posters based on what their armies are.

>Renegades and Heretics of Vraks + CSM
>Black Legion
>Red scorpions

Dark angels
>Chaos, Chaos, Imperial Purists
You seem like the kind of an edgy dude.

>Makes this thread
I assume you are in to having your boyfriend choke you in bed

>this thread again
Wolves in Space

Closet homosexual who likes to read the lore while also being fairly competitive

>Tau
>Renegades and Heretics

Biel-tan Eldar
Sisters of Battle

You're an edgelord in denial

Neckbeard who only paints and plays things he can fap to.

>renegades and heretics
how the fuck are there three of us in one thread

Min-maxer
>who also likes being creative

probably a total bro

>repeating digits

Probably liked Dawn of War Soulstorm and gets off to the thought of his own harem armies

Black Templars
Orks

WAAC faggot with extra edge, I'm sure your opponents would rather be playing anyone else but you.

>MOMMY! SOMEONE CALL THE INQUISITION!

Are Renegades and Heretics even a popular army?
I feel like they are one of the harder ones to get into simply because of all the conversions and kits you need to build them.

Armies
>SM
>GK
>Aspect CWE

Kill teams
>1k Sons
>Alpha Legion
>Orks
>Skitarii
>Inquisition

I built my renegades from the Empire free company when it still was being sold, then I just put lasguns on them and called it a day

Here is a picture I have of them on my phone, it was taken months ago, and I should really focus on finishing them once I'm done with all my AoS stuff

A total dick until you meet him and realize he can be pretty bro-tier

>also likes to drink beer and watch football

10/10 conversion

i get a strong space pirates feel from them.

>Nurgle Daemons

>CSM with a Nurgle focus

>Imperial Guard with a defensive focus, e.g fortifications, artillery, gunline, etc

>skitarii admech
>sisters and scions combined crusade

You have a lot of time on your hands, and you're really really into the hobby.

>i get a strong space pirates feel from them

My fluff for them is that they are farmers from an Agri world who rose up against the Imperium due to the high tithe, and when a plague hit the planet during the rebellion they invited Nurgle to make them immune

Great at painting, very patient.
also overweight and loves to eat meat

Renegades and Heretics
Chaos Daemons

HOW?!

Imperial Knights
Tau

Imperial Guard
Imperial Knights
Adeptus Custodes

Bought two sets of Dark Vengeance, split them with a friend, taking the Dark Angels halves. Never finished assembling it, painted half of one tactical squad.

Then later bought 1500 points of Necrons. Painted one squad of warriors and 5 immortals and half of a Triarch Stalker. Assembled most of a squad of Lychguard and a second squad of warriors. Never assembled the rest.

Then bought Tau start collecting. Assembled all of it but never attached the guns. Never painted it.

About to buy a squad of Pathfinders.

Help me

Dont let yourself buy anything until painting is done.

asshole tempered by cannon fodder

Adderal helps with ADHD symptoms

>Skitarii with iron hand allies.
I like using smashfucker for my SM hq

40k Orks.

30k Death Guard in the works.

>infantry tau
>imperial fists
>custodians

>there's a space wolves player locally
>he's a full blown furry, fursuit and everything
>any time someone posts a poll in the local 40k facebook group he adds yiff yiff options

Grey Knights without allies

Some day we ought to do an army played versus Meier's-Brigg's data collection.

But not today, because it's a Wednesday.

THIS SO MUCH!! seriously listen to that guy. don't gather a pile of grey plastic. the bigger it gets, the more it will quench your motivation to start painting.

Craftworld Iyanden
Harlequins
Dark Angels
Tau

imperial guard
empire (free guild + ironweld)
dwarfs ( dispossessed + ironweld)
solar auxilia

Dubs speak truth,

>also 40k Orks.

Because GREEN IS BEST

I dont play 40k anymore, but I do run a 30k army using Imperial Cults. They're all +6 armor, FNP, fearless, and rending. They also cant aim for shit and all infantry must snapshot. I modeled them using skaven and ork bitz. My friends and I jokingly call them The Rat Men of the Computer Planet after as a reference to a hilariously bad episode of the equally bad series Metal Hurlant.

In order of playing:
Orks
Chaos
Eldar (before new cheesy codex)
Tau (before the newer cheesyer codexes)
Blood Ravens

You're probably a cool guy. Playing GK means you're not a total cheeselord. I think we'd be friends.

You sound like the closest thing in the warhammer community to a Normie. Bonus points for Orks and Chaos are almost immediately negated by playing Blood Ravens.

Okay I need to vent about this -- before the new codexes you could take the Ballisitic skill increase on your suits and not have to deal with markerlights and I fucking loved it so much because it allowed more separation for battle suits but now you can't fucking do that.
Also Chaos is weird now and I miss having the Cult Marines as troops.

You're a nice man but I like the Blood Ravens

You can still basically get them as troops. If you're Death Guard your regular space marines are basically plague marines without plague swords and defensive grenades for like half the cost.

>Black Templars
>Imperial Guard
>Emperor's Children allied with Ork Freebootaz

You want to fuck robots, but you're in denial so you chose women in robotic armor instead

Which is why you're a normie. Im sure your blood ravens lists are very fluffy, but playing BR outs you as not being all that into the lore.

How is it not being all that into the lore?
And yes my Blood Raven lists are pretty fluffy, and it helps that Librarians are in vogue this edition. Next edition looks good for them, too.

Multiple simultaneous and devastating deep strikes/ 10

GW's favorite kind of player - An IG grognard who is still willing to shell out for the new Imperial hotness. When are you gonna pick up those SoS?

Armies:
>SoB/Guard
>Tau
>Necrons

Kill Teams
>SoB
>Deathwatch
>Militarum Tempestus
>Skitarii
>Tau (All XV15 Stealthsuit)

No points for telling me I like shooty infantry armies. =P

>harlequins
>night lords
Irritating hipster who talks down to people with 'mainstream' armies. Can't paint worth a damn, so you just slap some black on the Templars, then randomly splotch paint on the ECs and Freebootaz and call it 'fluffy'.

A fucking dreadnaught with MM and Heavy Flamer in a drop pod is one of the most effective units I've ever used, points wise.

You like planting your feet, spitting in midnight's eye, and daring it to remove you.

Try going double heavy flamer sometime. It's fucking fantastic

>=P
german

Nah, the multimelta makes it super effective against any target.
Though once I have a collection up, you sure bet I'll have double flammenwerfer dreadnaughts.

By ancestry, but not by nationality.

>=P
>obvious autism

>Deathwatch
>Genocidal idolation

You'd fight right in if you ever wanted to move

Emo Brit.

DA and Tau? You started playing in either 4E or 6E.

>Space Wolves
>Harlequins
>Slaanesh CSM+CD

You're a gay furry

>Imperial Agents (Ordo Xenos warband)
>Scions

See

I found some more pictures of my R&H
Here is my warlord Andy rogue psyker, and behind them is the trusty chimera that has plowed through many loyalist Imperial scum.

Warlord and my*

I feel the timing is important.

3rd
> Tau
4th
> Marines (Crimson Fists)
5th
> Orks (Blood Axes)
> Dark Eldar
6th
> Chaos (Word Bearers)

Then I left.

More renegade platoon (meat shield) dudes

Solid taste

I like that you played crimson fists/word bearers

nice job user

They really do seem like a band of scrappy farmers who have had enough of the emprah's shit and are doing a peasant's revolt.

every single guy looks unique and different, while still fitting together well as a group

Been playing since forth
Black templars
Thousand sons
30k alpha legion
Eldar ulthwe(mainly just for painting fun)

I used to run Tau and Necrons all the way into 4e, then lost interest for a while and have gotten back in recently and gotten into Cult Mechanicus/Skitarii. I've always wanted to try Tyranids as well, but I never got around to it back in 4e and and from what I've seen they're awful atm. Here's hoping 8e actually DOES balance shit properly, I might pick them up if it is.

>Bad Moonz Orks
>Loyalist 30k Iron Warriors with a heavy focus on fortification destruction

>Mfw my boyfriend is the same and calls his 5 Dreadnaught formation the Knot of Russ

you know when i think about the zootopia rabbit taking that fox's knot it really gets my butthole moist

I started playing in 5th. started with Tau (because of DOW), then came eldar, then DA in 6th and Harlequins in 7th

Thanks user

A cool Guy.

I also play Guard

>Guard
You're living off the stress of throwing your friends/family/coworkers through an ork meatgrinder.

Dark angels + Inquisition meme team

Guard and Imperial fists

Dark Angels, Salamanders, Deathwatch and one Imperial Knight.
>can I skip the movement phase to shoot more ?

Unironically my absolute favorite faction

>>Your probably a pretty chill dude who's not overly worried about meta elements of the game/community

Heavily Converted Imperial Guard

I play tau and DA. Why do you say either 4th or 6th?

>Imperial Fists
>Necrons
>Death Guard

>dark eldar
>slaaneshi traitor guard

Inquisitorial Storm Troopers
Kult of Speed Orks

Orkz

Nids

>I can't be bothered to learn tactics so I'll just mass rush everything

Clan Ruakaan Iron Hands

2 1850 lists

3rd Battle Demi company of the dark Angels
3x tax squad
Dev squad
Assault squad
Command squad
Company master

Ravenwing deathwing
Darkshroud
Rw command squad x6
Blackknights x3. x2
Librarian on bike

Deathwing terminator squad x2
Deathwing Knights
Deathwing command squad
Librarian in terminator armor.

You still live at home even though your over 30. Probably played Rogue Trader once and never shuts up about it. Secretly wishes slannesh would come take you away at night so you could have something that's not your own hand touch you.

Grey Knights
Kill team: 3 paladins, all halberds
they come painted

I only play Necrons, but I would really like to play Salamanders too.

You was Kangz and shit

I've got

>Tyranids
>Tau
>Slaanesh Marines
>Eldar
>Imperial Fists
>Sisters of battle

If I played old Fantasy I would play Tomb Kings. Holy shit I am Kangz n shiet.

Orks
AdMec
Chaos Daemons
Tiny force of Iron Hands

Ultramarines + Legion of the Damned
Eldar Corsairs + Deldar allies

You're an asshole who thinks everybody likes him, but secretly everybody at your FLGS probably wouldnt mind if you just didnt show up half the time.

>Emperor's Children (30k)
>Emperor's Children Legion (40k)
>Skitarii with a cohort cybernetica formation
>Inquisition w. Imperial knight support
>Dkok killteam

You are a superb hobbyist but not exceptionally fun to hang out with. Solid midrange dude.